Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help (2399 Views)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / I Had A Fight With My Married Younger Brother, I refused to Apologise / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Vyvyanvyvy: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Get a family lawyer involved as he also needs to get his own lawyer, the court should be involved to legally establish visitations and its frequency, what each party would contribute to the welfare of the children.......every arrangement and agreement needs to be documented and signed by both parties.

You need to have a clear idea where he presently lives and work.

Thanks for the suggestion this is what I really want everything to be documented and signed by both of us
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by GboyegaD(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Since he's abducted your daughter in the past, you were wise to ask him to involve the courts. I don't support you returning the money since he sent it for the children.
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by JapaToDNext: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Same here I don't trust him too, I have a feeling that he want to take them away from me for his wife to turn them into maids.. if his intentions were good he will not refuse to go to court or human rights.
then follow your mind, it can never be wrong
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by yomi007k(m): 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Shokoloko:
Is there anything preventing him from actually making this request through the court?
Are you a court staff?

grin

A scammer will not want to go through the legal process.

Ideally he should be the one recommending the court if he was honest.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Stevenbright(m): 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello guys sorry to bother you again, I have a question to ask you if you can help me with answers , my ex husband sent his brother to my shop to give me 30k for our 2 children upkeep the children he hasn't bothered to cater for 3 years since our separation. The brother has also asked me for my number because my ex has something important to tell me. I told him to call him with his phone so I can talk to him which he did and my ex asked to see the children that he will be sending his brother to pick them up every 2 weeks on satursay to spend time with him and he will be bringing them back in the evening he also added he will be giving me 30k every 2 weeks saturday. He remmaried he has a son. I told him that I don't trust him with the children because of what happened when we separated he seize our daughter and I had to report him to the human rights to get her back and I don't want to go through it again. He said we should put the past behind all he wants is to have a great relationship with his children , I told him I can't release the children to him he should go to human rights or court he cut the call and I gave back the 30k to his brother to give it back to him. He left he hasn't returned back and I want to know if I was wrong for asking him to go court or human rights for visitation because I am scared he will seize them again . please advise me

You did the right thing as per him having access to the children!

But for rejecting the money, you cheated yourself. You and your children have right to what ever resources he made available for them wether he has access to them right now or not.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Vyvyanvyvy: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Stevenbright:

You did the right thing as per him having access to the children!

But for rejecting the money, you cheated yourself. You and your children have right to what ever resources he made available for them wether he has access to them right now or not.

I have rejected the money because he called me greedy he said that I am only interested in his money but I don't want him to have access to his children.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Stevenbright(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

I have rejected the money because he called me greedy he said that I am only interested in his money but I don't want him to have access to his children.

Alright, I see
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Shokoloko(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Dear lady, next time take the money if it is offered. Remember the money is not yours and not for you. Their father gave them the money. You split it and use it solely for them.
Stop worrying about names a bitter person will call you. Your ego got the better of you here.
Please next time he sends good gifts to his kids, let them have their gifts. If you want take photos of what they used the money to buy for themselves and send the photos to his brother through your phone.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by faithfull18(f): 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Same here I don't trust him too, I have a feeling that he want to take them away from me for his wife to turn them into maids.. if his intentions were good he will not refuse to go to court or human rights.

If possible, visitation should be done at your place.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by eyinjuege: 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks for the suggestion this is what I really want everything to be documented and signed by both of us

Don't lose guard o.
When people show you who they are, believe them.
He's shown you he's capable of seizing the children, as per he's done it before.
He will definitely do it again, as this time around he will possibly japa with them.
Get the law involved, as earlier mentioned. Let the law set the tems and conditions as per visitation.
Forget the money he's sending 30 in 3 years for 2 children is an insult. Don't be deceived about him sending money every 2 weeks. He just wants you to lose guard and shock you later.
Even his brother coming to your shop is a spy to see if the kids hang around the shop. If possible, don't allow the kids stay in the shop with you, before he kidnaps them

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:
Hello guys sorry to bother you again, I have a question to ask you if you can help me with answers , my ex husband sent his brother to my shop to give me 30k for our 2 children upkeep the children he hasn't bothered to cater for 3 years since our separation. The brother has also asked me for my number because my ex has something important to tell me. I told him to call him with his phone so I can talk to him which he did and my ex asked to see the children that he will be sending his brother to pick them up every 2 weeks on satursay to spend time with him and he will be bringing them back in the evening he also added he will be giving me 30k every 2 weeks saturday. He remmaried he has a son. I told him that I don't trust him with the children because of what happened when we separated he seize our daughter and I had to report him to the human rights to get her back and I don't want to go through it again. He said we should put the past behind all he wants is to have a great relationship with his children , I told him I can't release the children to him he should go to human rights or court he cut the call and I gave back the 30k to his brother to give it back to him. He left he hasn't returned back and I want to know if I was wrong for asking him to go court or human rights for visitation because I am scared he will seize them again . please advise me

1 you say he has been providing for the kifs for the past 3 years and he comes with something snd you reject it, does it make sense you should taken the money spoil the kids

2 as for kids because of the previous, he should start by seeing the kids under your supervision eg meet at the park, spend time with them
while you are there, his behaviour and attitude will determine the rest
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Emmanuel909090: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lovers turned enemies
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Vyvyanvyvy: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
eyinjuege:

Don't lose guard o.
When people show you who they are, believe them.
He's shown you he's capable of seizing the children, as per he's done it before.
He will definitely do it again, as this time around he will possibly japa with them.
Get the law involved, as earlier mentioned. Let the law set the tems and conditions as per visitation.
Forget the money he's sending 30 in 3 years for 2 children is an insult. Don't be deceived about him sending money every 2 weeks. He just wants you to lose guard and shock you later.
Even his brother coming to your shop is a spy to see if the kids hang around the shop. If possible, don't allow the kids stay in the shop with you, before he kidnaps them

Thanks I take them to my shop after school because my son doesn't finish school till 5pm and I don't like leaving them at home alone but what you just said is true though. I have to stop taking them to my shop , I will look for a house help to be staying with them in the house.
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by ProphetM0hammad: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

I haven't denied him access to his children I want him to have a great relationship with them but he should go through the right channel to avoid story that touch.
Where did you people see 30k cash that you collected and returned
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by eyinjuege: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

Thanks I take them to my shop after school because my son doesn't finish school till 5pm and I don't like leaving them at home alone but what you just said is true though. I have to stop taking them to my shop , I will look for a house help to be staying with them in the house.

It is well with you and your kids
Be careful with househelp too o.
Life no easy.
Just keep pushing and pray for guidance

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by danny34(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Let human right decide his visitation right and maintenance fee

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Zonefree(m): 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
You have so many baggages for your age.

Are you not the same woman that claimed your first husband is in Italy? He abandoned the two children and you don't know any of his family members.

Your second husband, whom you shared a daughter with also abandoned you cos he refused to allow your son stay with you.

After the second abandonment, you later claimed a 57-year-old widower is asking for your hand in marriage.

At 36, you're already with three men and still counting, yet, you don't want the father of your first two children to have access to their children undecided

You really needs to slow down and apply caution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

There is no way he would call you greed if you rejected the money. He called you greedy because you took his money and still denied him access to his kids.

We know that you are lying but continue, it is an interesting lie
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by cococandy(f): 5:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Shouldn’t have returned the money, it’s a tip of the iceberg in what he actually owes but everything else you did perfectly.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by frozen70(f): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

You were right asking him to go to human rights to get a well approved access to his children

That's when he will be made to commit himself to the children

But I think it's best he sees them at your own choice of area not his own choice because of lack of trust

Next time he sends money pls collect it, no matter what

Unless you are not and will not be interested in receiving anything from him

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Jesslove(f): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Please Don't release the children to him, he should go to human right or court to sign an undertaking that he won't take the kids away.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by ariesbull: 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

U no get sense shaaaa

.you stop kids from seeing their father ! You Mumu shaaaaa

Dem go still see am one day
Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Janosky: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vyvyanvyvy:

If his intentions were pure & noble,he would go through the bolded, lawful process.
He should go through the lawful process as law abiding citizens do.
That your ex-man no trust himself. grin

You have done nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help by Dbrawllm0098(f): 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
You did nothing wrong , the mistake you made was the 30k you returned to him, if i am in your shoes I will collect the 30k because it is his children money they need it. If you give him access to those children sorry will be your name he will dissappear with them and you won't see them again, if you don't want to cry again is better he go to court or human right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Build House Without The Husband Knowing? / Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. / Hurray..Nairaland Baby is 2!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.