Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 (31855 Views)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by onuman: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Chief clown Peter obi the Grand patron of Ipob terrorist organization!
He should go and wake Nnamdi Azikiwe from the dead to contest with Tinubu, because he is a Small boy grin

Oh yes, Tinubu and Azikiwe are nearly age mates, forget that
OCTOGENARIAN TINUBU doctored his age in an AFFIDAVIT.

It's difficult to understand how on earth you Tinubu urchinss believe that Nigeria's voters would ask APC to continue, after APC in 8 years brought Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Unknown to you SW Tinubu urchinss, Mahmood Yakubu of INEC tried to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock with Tinubu as figure head president expected to be sleeping in Aso Rock, or junketing abroad for hospital treatment.
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Very funny that a party that had no polling agents in almost 40000 units is claiming victory.
A party that came third wants to claim first
A party that has only six Senators out of 109 wants to rule.
A party that has no gubernatorial candidates in over twenty states wants to rule.
A party that is asking its supporters to vote for other candidates from other parties wants to rule naija.
Naija is indeed an unusual country.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Zeezenho: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is a confirmed illiterate. He thinks election is about conjuring useless lie-ridden statistics on national TV.

You see why been an urchin is a curse,right now not even your mother will be proud of your.

You called obi illiterate same time said he is reading statistics.are you sure you are are ok at all? Can an illiterate read statistics?

Now your know why you guys are named urchins,you only think from your ass.
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Oskiki: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Pandora Obituary is a confirmed illiterate. He thinks election is about conjuring useless lie-ridden statistics on national TV.

Stop that your pain..... we will go to court
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by lanre316: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest Again In 2027

https://igberetvnews.com/1440878/will-win-court-peter-obi-says-asked-will-contest-2027/

2027 is not even available for you, sir. Try your luck in 2031. Tinubu will rule us for 8 years

1 Like

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by ejimatic: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest Again In 2027

https://igberetvnews.com/1440878/will-win-court-peter-obi-says-asked-will-contest-2027/
. The Obi petitions will be summary dismissal at the AC and SC.
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by stanza(m): 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by SlurUsername1: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
onuman:

Oh yes, Tinubu and Azikiwe are nearly age mates, forget that
OCTOGENARIAN TINUBU doctored his age in an AFFIDAVIT.

It's difficult to understand how on earth you Tinubu urchinss believe that Nigeria's voters would ask APC to continue, after APC in 8 years brought Nigeria to become a country harboring the largest number of poor and hungry people, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Unknown to you SW Tinubu urchinss, Mahmood Yakubu of INEC tried to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock with Tinubu as figure head president expected to be sleeping in Aso Rock, or junketing abroad for hospital treatment.

Ur problem is that u think Nigeria starts and ends in the SE/SS. Neither Obi or any iboman living can be president of Nigeria.
I will vote a stone over an iboman anytime anyday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Jimiyung(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
I thought Dino was the biggest clown but PO is giving him a run for his money..

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Motherlove: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol.. Mr Joseph
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Jostoman: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
heniford2:
That's if Nigeria judiciary work to me e no dey work
e go work this time around and that is why the youths needs to come out en masse on saturday to prove to them that our victory over them in lagos last week wasn't a flook.
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by walefresh3(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
heniford2:
shutup... Person wey no get popular votes and law required votes dey claim say him go win.. which magical power him want use...

OBI NAA REAL SXAMMER
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by sweetjohn(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Jackson105:
This Pandora guy think Nigeria is Anambra 😆😆😆

How someone that failed to get 25% in 24 states think he win the election is beyond me.

Bola Tinubu will be inagurated live as the president and Commander in Chief of the armed Forces of Nigeria by 29th may 2023, one million igbos and Peter obi can't stop it.
More than this was said of him 2003, 2006 and 2007 but he triumph above all bad mouth and little faith idiots.
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by totit: 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
The third-runner-up wants to claim the first position? grin

Obi, you'd better manage your bronze award at least you try, you took the third position just like you did as a student in philosophy or whatever curse you studied at school. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by OmoManU: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
heniford2:

Nothing like even if Nigerian judiciary works sef in this case, someone that refuses to even get any votes at all in over 3/5 of states , the kind of jazz man wey de deceive am, I just de wonder
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Mcslize: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
loosecanon50:
You see Peter Obi’s stolen mandate? It must be returned, and well meaning Nigerians at home and in diaspora will rejoice and be merry. We can’t continue being a laughing stock to the world.

The rigging INEC did this presidential election will hook them in the neck, it won’t be business as usual…it’s just a matter of time.

The mandate of the people must be restored.

Definitely it will be returned. J always ask people to bookmark every post of me saying Peter Obi is our next president. This is an ordained work of God. They think it's human that will put Peter there.

They don't know what's going on. God has finally heard the cry of innocent Nigerians.

The new Nigeria is here to stay and Peter Obi that will lead us through the new Nigeria.

Last last all the people insulting Peter will still be the same that will start praising him like Reno Omokri in few months to come.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by chinos20(m): 2:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin Obi is just doing everything to satisfy his father, Tinubu. Doing the dirty work for Jagaban so PDP that came second won't know where to start from grin How come number 3 will be dragging with number 1, Atiku will be like thank God na Okowa spend Delta state money. Politicians are something else.
Because number third is not ignorant of what number one did."put him in third position so that he won't even have mouth to say anything",said number one.but guess what the third man knows the whole thing and knowledge is power.
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by chinos20(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin Obi is just doing everything to satisfy his father, Tinubu. Doing the dirty work for Jagaban so PDP that came second won't know where to start from grin How come number 3 will be dragging with number 1, Atiku will be like thank God na Okowa spend Delta state money. Politicians are something else.
Because number third is not ignorant of what number one did."put him in third position so that he won't even have mouth to say anything",said number one.but guess what the third man knows the whole thing and knowledge is power.are u now thinking what am thinking?
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by chinos20(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
madridguy:
Because number third is not ignorant of what number one did."put him in third position so that he won't even have mouth to say anything",said number one.but guess what the third man knows the whole thing and knowledge is power.are u now thinking what am thinking? grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by madridguy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
"RIGGED" ELECTION

These states; Kebbi, Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Zamfara, Kaduna, Kogi, Kwara, and Niger DID NOT VOTE OBI. This is the Muslim-controlled north.

ozimec:

My only prayer for all of you that are supporting obvious Electrol fraud because of religion, tribe or party affiliation is that you will surely be victims of the same evil you are supporting in all your life endeavours.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by rajiedreez: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
That's how he said he'll win the election

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by RomanGreen: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
He should go and wake Nnamdi Azikiwe from the dead to contest with Tinubu, because he is a Small boy grin

This small boy is giving all of you sleepless nights hence making APC attack dogs to be begging for endorsements and congratulatory messages from world leaders, such a shame!

This small boy is holding Tinubu's scrotal sack. And this small boy will recover his stolen mandate
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by unmask: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:

except he doesn't want to do a second term, even if he wins in Court, he will still contest in 2027
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by heniford2: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you giving up already? No na , be hopeful.
am just been realistic with Nigeria system if this is here i assure u it will be different
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by youngtizzy1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
This guy and fellowers are just noise makers
This Platform as turn to something else

TMSMedia:

Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by MartinsD12(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:

Tinubu himself is a joker , he knows the masses, the people are not even happy with him , what he did is an abomination, tinubu will never become president
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Nicklaus619(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mind44
Season
nlfdmod

Rule 2 insulting and bullying

Rule 2 pls do the needful
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Okjay: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Laple0541:
You will never be the president of Nigeria, you are fraud and it's getting clearer you have nothing to offer than dividing Nigeria on ethnoreligious sentiments.
If Obi had a dent in his political career, am sure Apc evil men and Pdp pigs would have circulated it during the campaign. As at day Obi is clean and want to Genuinely renew and rebuild Nigeria. Unlike the old sick drug lord, the chief of thieves, the thug lord. Everything about him is fake. His real identity,name,education etc all vague. In a sane society,Tinubu will rot to hell in jail. Nigerians rejected and heaven did too. He is Inec president-select. I ask you Who is the real fraud?
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Akharmony: 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Okay Sir. . Carry but i dont want to hear you didnt pay shishi Oo
Re: "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Quest7777:
There would be wild celebrations across the country if Obi wins, unlike the grave silence & apathy that greeted INEC's midnight declaration of the President-Select. cheesy
so how many of you will celebrate, to you everyone is quiet.... HUH, wake up with from your slumber and move on. Nigeria is already moving while Obi supporters are still waiting for the court. Is better you join the train

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Hit Petrol Smugglers In Kusari Border Town (Video) / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.