Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) (38607 Views)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Shadysen: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
Etukuudo shock me
No be calabar name be that?
this country sef no dey help matters.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by eroticecstasy: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
TMSMedia:
Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman, Confess That Her In-Law Informed Them She Had Money (Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1440884/armed-robbers-robbed-woman-confess-law-informed-money-photo/

See that mad man with dada, thunder fire that his smelly hair.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by 123readygo: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by RIDOO: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
See the he goats ..Naso military people they carry hair for head.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by 123readygo: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
I didn’t know that iPhone 13 is now cheap
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by BurialGround: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Draslo:
"According to him, the items recovered from them include Iphone13 worth N500,000.00, IPhone 6 worth N48,000.00 and jewelry worth N850,000. Others include table fan valued N140,000, a standing fan worth N95, 000, an LG split Air-condition worth N360,000, washing machine, Inverter battery and accessories and gas cylinders, among others."

Kuku just say you arrested them in their house where proceeds of their crimes were used to furnish.

What the police did here is an official robbery. Those items will be either sold or shared by them.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Ladymillion(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mole's everywhere
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by BigYash: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Benin army wen dey carry dread cheesy Make them first carry them go S$T barrack first.. Army need greet them first..

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by spencekat(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Shadysen:
Etukuudo shock me
No be calabar name be that?
Akwa Ibom
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by alobright17(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Hmm. Everyday in Nigeria innocent people get arrested.
you belong to psychiatric unit of yabaleft

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Nkarchi: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Thoes items are over valued, Thief want thief thief

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Shadysen: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
spencekat:
Akwa Ibom
calabar bear it also but anyways
etukudo no try.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by kikelomo68469: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
How do police arrest military people?How do police arrest military people?...
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Even in proper uniforms, how can these underfed street urchins pass off as soldiers?!

Una just dey play!
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by tnerro1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Isabi4lov: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
We should learn to keep some vital informations to ourselves. undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by SaLongs1(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
grin grin Oh yeah bigger is better.
Heroicvic:
Instead of being a thief I'll be a politician

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by EDUECO(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
If you are rebuking these petty thieves and celebrating APC mandate thieves then you're an hypocrite.

Where there is no law there is no crime!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by EDUECO(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Even in proper uniforms, how can these underfed street urchins pass off as soldiers?!

Una just dey play!
Size doesn't make a galant soldier;rather it is the doings of that soldier.

Some of these underfed street urchins know how to operate fire arms more than some Nigerian security personnels
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Ademolu2002(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:

Are these innocent?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
EDUECO:

Size doesn't make a galant soldier;rather it is the doings of that soldier.

Some of these underfed street urchins know how to operate fire arms more than some Nigerian security personnels

You do have a great point here.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by pepericozi: 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Heroicvic:

What makes the difference?

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Biggeststar01: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
YORUBA people!!

Tinubu boys..
Why?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by membranus: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Heroicvic:

They are the same cabal. Thieves and politicians are brothers from the same criminal set.
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by membranus: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Biggeststar01:
YORUBA people!!

Tinubu boys..
Why?

Haha!!. Mek you dey fear God. Yoruba for Edo, wetin our innocent Uncle Tinubu do you sef?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Major77: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Berrityga:
WHO TOLD U THEY ARE INNOCENT is real
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Ten06(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Draslo:
"According to him, the items recovered from them include Iphone13 worth N500,000.00, IPhone 6 worth N48,000.00 and jewelry worth N850,000. Others include table fan valued N140,000, a standing fan worth N95, 000, an LG split Air-condition worth N360,000, washing machine, Inverter battery and accessories and gas cylinders, among others."

Kuku just say you arrested them in their house where proceeds of their crimes were used to furnish.

Those thing don turn their own. The legal collectors
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by PoliteActivist: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Heroicvic:

Well, same thing

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Heroicvic(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
membranus:

They are the same cabal. Thieves and politicians are brothers from the same criminal set.

My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by Heroicvic(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
pepericozi:

What makes the difference?

Who am I to elaborate?
Re: Armed Robbers Who Robbed Woman Say Her In-law Informed Them She Had Money (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Heroicvic:
Stil d same but different way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun. Photos / Ritualist Caught Exhuming Corpses In Kogi, Almost Lynched By Irate Mob (photos) / Prostitute Shows Off Goodluck And 'Back To Sender' Charms After Her Arrest.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.