Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi (79390 Views)

Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by tyinfinity: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
You cañ only be given chairman OSU board

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Janethy3(f): 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Inosky(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's like telling an innocent man to go and join a gang of armed robbers and dent his image.
Only urchins join such entity of criminality
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by judeenk19(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
[Who are the young brilliant youth of the tomorrow? BUHARI, ATIKU, TINUBU, HEI RUFAHI, ADAM OSOMOLE, OBASANJO, KWAKWASO AND OTHERS.

quote author=GeneralPulal post=121790856]Tinubu wont even invite a 3rd class philosophy graduate when we have lots of first class and brilliant young minds in circulation..

You won’t find a failure like a Pandora amidst tinubu’s cabinet..
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Newton2024: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Just accept your defeat in peace, and stop disturbing us jare, oniyeye
“Issues about the election will be sorted out in court. I will be shocked if this country goes on with that situation. It will then stand that it is a corporate criminalised country. We can’t allow it. We need to start unbundling this criminality.

“When people were talking about structure, it is this fraud and criminality that we witnessed that they were talking about, and we want to unbundle it for the sake of our children.”
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by nusirat(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/16/what-ill-do-if-tinubu-invites-me-into-his-govt-peter-obi/
Fine bara, who want invites him. Abeg park well, you can abuse me o, nah you get problem no be me .

3 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Even if he agree

Nah spokesman for the Government position Asiwaju go give am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEg0EPJM4SE

Obi is more clueless than Buhari
K
No wander he has no tangible achievement he can point at in Anambra State.

Check how many assets and properties TINUBU had before he became Lagos State Gobernor and Check what he later started controlling after he became Governor .....

How I wish am a Yoruba man, let me go fully into fraud, drugs and murders. I believe my people will hail me to the highest and even support me in all I will do to grab power whether in a bloody way or evil way....

My love for Yoeuba people ....just how I wish .....
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Check how many assets and properties TINUBU had before he became Lagos State Gobernor and Check what he later started controlling after he became Governor .....

How I wish am a Yoruba man, let me go fully into fraud, drugs and murders. I believe my people will hail me to the highest and even support me in all I will do to grab power whether in a bloody way or evil way....

My love for Yoeuba people ....just how I wish .....
Tinubu was wealthy before he became the Governor

Go and verify

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by rafcrown(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
The fear of jagaban is the BEGINNNG OF POLITICAL WISDOM . JAGABAN won clearly.Accept defeat and learn.OBI OKONKWO.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by rafcrown(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
IPOB PRESIDENT
tyinfinity:
You cañ only be given chairman OSU board
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Softcash(m): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ojiofor:
Peter Obi is fighting for democracy and rule of law.

grin
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by VOR2019: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Was he even talking to you? How can you say he is lying? He was not talking to you!
onuman:

Beginning, as necessary, from 1960 to 2023, to count the history of apex political leadership of Nigeria, what reason have you, or any rational thinking Nigerian have, to deny that it's the turn of the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria in 2023?
Mind you, Tinubu alone did not, and couldn't have made Buhari become president in 2015. There were Igbos of presidential capacity who also helped to form APC.
WHAT REASON HAD TINUBU TO SAY IT'S HIS TURN, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT HE WAS LYING, BECAUSE OBASANJO USED THE TURN OF THE SW REGION BETWEEN 1999-2007; THERE WERE IGBO PRESIDENTIAL MATERIALS WHO WERE AT THE FORMATION STATE OF APC, AND ARE STILL IN APC?
Some of you who scratch evry bin to find reasons to rationslise inequality in a country, are actually digging the burial pit for one Nigeria.
Was he even talking to you? How can you say he is lying? He was not talking to you!

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by onuman: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes

Obi is a criminal

And he does not even have what it takes to rule Nigeria.

Continue with false propaganda.
But unknown to you, before long, confidence men will take over all the government process of Nigeria, once Bola Tinubu is at the head of Nigeria's government. You will cry more than those Obidients you insult.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
A whole big for nothing country like nigeria can't even conduct a simple free and fair presidential election like the way other smaller african countries have been doing what a shame.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by MeineMutter: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ekemz:
Obi is a hero. There's nothing you can do about it.

👍. Yes. A hero beer.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
With due respect to Peter Obi, he is surplus to the requirements in Tinubu administration.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by bayplus: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kulas:
Truth be told and sentiments apart,Honestly, 90 percent of Nairalanders let me no say Nigerians know that there is human being ,competence, capacity and integrity in Peter Obi than the old corrupt fraudster that bought over INEC and declared the druggie President Elect.

Nigerians have no other President Elect than Peter Obi. Know the truth and let the truth set you free

That is your truth as you see it
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by izunned: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Even if he agree

Nah spokesman for the Government position Asiwaju go give am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEg0EPJM4SE

Obi is more clueless than Buhari

No wander he has no tangible achievement he can point at in Anambra State.

Foolish man with doctored video. Why was Tinubu running away from virtually all the conference debate he was invited? Please get us the full video so we can watch both of them. You are a wicked man and part of Naija problem. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
izunned:

Foolish man with doctored video. Why was Tinubu running away from virtually all the conference debate he was invited? Please get us the full video so we can watch both of them. You are a wicked man and part of Naija problem. Keep deceiving yourself.
If you have data, you won't have disgrace yourself like yjos cause you would have seen what's happening in the video.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Parachoko: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
onuman:

Continue with false propaganda.
But unknown to you, before long, confidence men will take over all the government process of Nigeria, once Bola Tinubu is at the head of Nigeria's government. You will cry more than those Obidients you insult.
What are you talking about 🤡🤡🤡?
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Arewadkiller(f): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Just accept your defeat in peace, and stop disturbing us jare, oniyeye
I think you are sick and needs help
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by onuman: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Parachoko:
What are you talking about 🤡🤡🤡?

How could you understand, as you couldn't even understand that Tinubu is being used as figure head president by Buhari cabal and Mahmood to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock?
A near octogenarian obviously suffering dementia is being foisted upon 220m saner people in Nigeria as president through a most deceitful and fraudulent election.

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by everythinggirly(f): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
God will continually bless this guy.
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by justjify(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
GeneralPulal:
Tinubu wont even invite a 3rd class philosophy graduate when we have lots of first class and brilliant young minds in circulation..

You won’t find a failure like a Pandora amidst tinubu’s cabinet..

The face of a criminal and a drug dealer

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Johnjustice: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Go sleep, begging with tricks, okoro sense grin
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by placeofallure(f): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ekemz:
Obi is a hero. There's nothing you can do about it.

Yes.
Your hero.

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by goslowgoslow(m): 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ojiofor:

Peter Obi chooses his fights where and when to fight.
Only hypocrites do that! Fight only when it doesn't favour him....Obi the scammer!
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by placeofallure(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Even if you are supporting APC, just keep sentiments aside and see sense in what Obi is saying.

Everything is not about Tribe and party.
If this country must move forward, our leaders and Govt agencies will have to be accountable.

Believe it or not, with the emergence of the obidient movement, any Governor that wins Election now will want to perform beyond the norm, so as to be reelected or for the party to still retain the seat.

But if we continue supporting Election fraud, they would care less to perform.

Everything is not about fighting obidients, obidients are actually the good guys.

I don't understand how people celebrate vices because it's favoring their own people.

Honestly as much as I want to support Obi, I can't. I've seen several short videos of Tinubu and Obi where they're both asked the same or similar questions and each time, Obi has performed below par.

If Obi has it upstairs, then maybe he can't express himself well. As I don't have a close relationship with either of them, I'll judge them by their words, chikena!

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by spiralwedge(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Obi the sulking loser

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Process ko, processor ni

He will be put on house arrest eventually, this i have seen.

He and Sowore like to seek attention, soon there will be a clash among their followers
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by shegra58: 12:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Ekemz:

Send your location let me send you 2 crates cool
for where I come from na poor man dey drink beer grin
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by walebliss(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Obi is hero , Bola tinubu is trophy
Re: What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi by Mubiola360: 12:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Kulas:
Truth be told and sentiments apart,Honestly, 90 percent of Nairalanders let me no say Nigerians know that there is human being ,competence, capacity and integrity in Peter Obi than the old corrupt fraudster that bought over INEC and declared the druggie President Elect.

Nigerians have no other President Elect than Peter Obi. Know the truth and let the truth set you free
Mr man, I can tell you for a fact that Tinubu won the election although the election wasn't perfect but to some extent most credible so far.
All political parties rigged in the best way they could, some use violence, some intimidation . The smartest had his way.
I just find it disturbing how labour party projected themselves to be saint here, as we saw different videos of APC , PDP doing their thing, we also saw LP doing same. Didn't anyone saw the loaded LP already thumb printed voters sheet of over 200+? Didn't any one saw how people where cursed, intimidated, chased away just because they voted an APC candidate, including an elderly man who is a lecturer in the south east
The same peter Obi you are praising today left a blessed Party(APGA) to the criminal ideology party(PDP) . He also ran as a vice to Atiku, a man everyone of us are aware of the type of person he is.What could have made but of them to align if surely he is principled, All of a Sudden became a saint that most now worship.
We didn't accept Yar'Adua, yet he performed beyond our expectation, we rejoice for Jonathan, yet nothing happen, we saw Buhari as a Messiah, yet double wahala, now putting all trust on Obi like our next meal depends on it and rejecting what God has ordained.
The presidential election is gone for good, no one stole anyone's mandate. We should all move on in peace .
One thing I know is that the government now understands power belongs to the people . If the government isn't doing it right, we change him in the next.
If you fight for a politician and you die, you are forgotten already right from the time of your last breath.
Think!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.