Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation (12575 Views)

NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 / NCC Approves Spectrum For 5G Trial In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by Faber(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
StJasper:

Your dumbness and arrogance will lead you to your castle of destruction. The fact that you have seen this before doesn't mean others have seen it or are even aware of it.

Do you know anything about information dissemination?

Do you know what or how long it will take for this information to get across to the targetted audience?

Its senseless people like you that get appointed or elected into offices and they will start behaving as if the masses don't exist.

Chairman of masses, I dey hail you... stinking pig 🐖
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by StJasper(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faber:

Chairman of masses, I dey hail you... stinking pig 🐖

Its glaring how low you are on IQ.

A reasonable person would have said one or two things about my comment or response to your comment but you couldn't say anything because you have nothing reasonable to say.

2 Likes

Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by annyplenty(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://proshare.co/articles/ncc-approves-harmonized-short-codes-directs-implementation?menu=Technology&classification=Read&category=Mobile%20Money%20and%20Telcos

Code 996. Hmn I was expecting something like this to be there and I was not disappointed.

Code 996 for NIN SIM linkage. All the other codes were within the 300 range. Why should this one have a marked deviation.

Let them that have understanding count the number
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by Legacyfc: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
How about short code for police
Short code for ambulance
Short code for fire service

SMH
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by faithfull18(f): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Not bad.
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by rikithor(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Boko Haram NCC.
NCC that can track everyone's calls but have inec-apc kind of excuses not being able to track and arrest bandits, kidnappers boko Haram Fulani herdsmen calls.
NCC whose boss is a terrorist sympathiser and patron.
Organizations holding Nigeria down-
APC
Inec
NCC
Legislature
Judiciary.
Add yours
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by IMASTEX: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
bigeliot:
Very good. No need to crack my head to check balance. Glo is d most annoying when it comes to checking balance. Good initiative
Exactly, a very commendable policy by NCC. Glo is the most useless of them all. I can even remember loading my data airtime into one of their useless package erroneously. They had used almost similar codes. I contacted them to reversed/canceled or convert it to data that it was originally meant for, they refused. I have since ban using their line for data. Now they have resulted to spamming me with messages to subscribe for a data plan.
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Welcome development
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by XAUBulls: 2:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by Blackdisciple(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok so what is the use of it by the way...

NIN did not work in helping to get Fulani killer herdsmen and other entities rather they used it to suffer common Nigerians.
Re: NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation by TrapKVNG(m): 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern Combat 5:weapons / Trying To Use My CAST SCREEN Feature On My Phone / How To Save Other People Pictures In Instagram To Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.