Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village (49154 Views)

Please Can A Laptop That Stopped Working Due To Ventilation Be Repaired / Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? / Can Desktop Hard Drive Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by maasoap(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THIS BOY IS JUST A BIG FOOL AND VERY DUMB

OBVIOUSLY...APPLE IN TORONTO CAN REPAIR IT BUT THEY WOULDN'T WASTE THEIR TIME REPAIRING IT WHEN THE HOURS SPENT REPAIRING IT IS EQUIVALENT TO THE COST OF A NEW ONE

IT'S SAME REASON WHY HERE ABROAD THEY WRITE OFF A VEHICLE CAUSE THE COST AND HOURS SPENT ON THE REPAIRS IS EQUIVALENT TO THE FACE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE

Lol. Like garages in Nigeria can even be compared to what they have in abroad.

BTW: who pays for the hours to be spent on repairs and who write the vehicles off?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by sprints1: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Mumu op they didn't mean Apple couldn't fix it what he meant was apple couldn't fix it for free because it was outside warranty

So he got it fixed here in Nigeria at a cheaper rate when you convert the dollar to naira

Edit: To all of you quoting me
You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs to fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt repair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
There is no way on earth Apple cant fix that watch .. it's the price that scared him. Idiots !
I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

Na Ogun go punish Una mama for abusing me
my brother people can be so ignorant. There is nothing oyinbo cannot fix. They just don't like to bother theirselves like stupid Nigerians who will want to fix something they have been using for years beacause its spoilt. They don't even fix things anyhow like Nigerians. Oyinbo sabi use things imagine Chris Evans who just ditch his iPhone 7 for years. Still new. If na naija give u aloku phone u go think say e don use am for century.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Mumu op they didn't mean Apple couldn't fix it what he meant was apple couldn't fix it for free because it was outside warranty

So he got it fixed here in Nigeria at a cheaper rate when you convert the dollar to naira

You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs to fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt repair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
There is no way on earth Apple cant fix that watch .. it's the price that scared him. Idiots !

To fix most gadgets abroad is better you get a new one
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nuhskhut:

You would be suprised how those people repair damaged things.It is even here we don't value maintainance culture.If time is been wasted atleast the material is not.

Don't mind him
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Xpol: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

between you and the person you called mumu, who's the real mumu now? Read and reread the post again then you'll know who's the real mumu.

I don't know why you guys like insulting people at the slightest ping.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by adslipps: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oyibo dnt have time for repairs. If your warranty is still on they will simply follow due process and replace it for you. If your warranty has expired, you are on ur own.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by MrDoGood(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

grin grin grin grin grin

Baba no too vex. Na where we know reach we talk cheesy

Calm down small
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Titilayo4life: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

I believe you jare, I know that guy, he's an influencer and influencers are known to stretch facts and figures
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by PROPHETmichael: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

YOU ARE STUPID FOR BELIEVING APPLE TRIED TO FIX IT AND COULDN'T

All these mumu people who have never left Nigeria and don't understand the way it works.

Come on get out

Humble yourself, sit down, learn basic English language and stop being a mumu in a public forum like this. I've been living here in London for over 25 years now and I don't need to make noise about it....You na common Italo oooo wey u stay. No be juju be that?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by BigBrother9ja: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
It will never be well with you and the useless irresponsible Bastards that raised you with this your vile and uncouth mouth.
I know ignorant fools like you never see anything good in others. You're filled with envy and jealous, reason why you'll remain miserable for life.
Ọdẹ
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by SenatePresdo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Edo people too like italy.

Una no dey follow igbos and Yorubas go UK?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by IMASTEX: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
He was obviously thinking of palm wine while he was typing. He actually meant to say that apple "didn't want to. . ." But his use of words made it look like apple "lack the experience to. . . ."
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by IMASTEX: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Wawelexy:

grin grin Una too like quarrel pass fight for this kontree. Both of you are correct na the yeye Twitter guy head nor correct. He was obviously thinking of palm wine while he was typing. He actually meant to say that apple "didn't want to. . ." But his use of words made it look like apple "lack the experience to. . . ."
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Lookingback: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Engine na Toyota,but body na Benz

If you understand hit like

I understand you well well. Hahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
It will never be well with you and the useless irresponsible Bastards that raised you with this your vile and uncouth mouth.
I know ignorant fools like you never see anything good in others. You're filled with envy and jealous, reason why you'll remain miserable for life.
Ọdẹ

BASTARD pig

Jealous of your suffering in Nigeria ? Useless animal
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Dearlord(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
This one na international mumu
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Ameduedwin: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

see as you serious like say you work in apple or they pay you monthly if they talk down on Nigeria made products can you be so protective like as you do to apple.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by BigBrother9ja: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

BASTARD pig

Jealous of your suffering in Nigeria ? Useless animal

Senseless OSU
Ogun kill you and your entire generations there
Ewu
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by kelvinovie25(m): 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
this is a dumb post, there are other phone repair chop in Canada and they would have fixed it, apple is fond of this behavior so you buy a new one, but still there are phone repair shops that have the tool to fix repairs that cannot b done anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Chris2863(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

That is why you are stuck in Nigeria and will never leave there 🤣🤣🤣 USLESSS thing keep shouting Jagaban up and down hunger go.kill you useless bastard.

I am fleximg Europe while you are buying Naira to buy indomie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Useless WRETCHED BASTARD
yen yen yen yen😂😂😂😂😂

You are fleximg Europe bawo. You can’t even write correctly and you are fleximg Europe😂😂😂😂😂

Even with your Europe, you are still an illiterate 🤡
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by PROPHETmichael: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

ashit up blood hungry liar.
You dey UK and yet you don't know there is nothing Apple cant fix? Idiot yet you don't know the difference between a product that's at the end of life and a product that can't be fixed .

Liar

Continue living in your mumu paradise, do have a nice day.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Sundaycomputer: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop 081393four7179
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Wawelexy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
IMASTEX:

grin grin Una too like quarrel pass fight for this kontree. Both of you are correct na the yeye Twitter guy head nor correct. He was obviously thinking of palm wine while he was typing. He actually meant to say that apple "didn't want to. . ." But his use of words made it look like apple "lack the experience to. . . ."

My brother, na that guy like fight, it's obvious, he insults everyone who's against his opinion.
I wasn't even commenting on whether Apple can fix it or not, but replied based on the context of the post. He actually did have a point but the way he proves it is just too annoying... Na only you go travel commit for naija? The guy sucks
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by OmoNla99: 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Mumu talk.

Here are the possible reasons why it wasn't fixed in Canada:
1. It's out of warranty
2. The amount that will be spent on repairs makes no sense. It's better you buy a new one than spending almost 70% the cost of a new one on repair.
3. After the repair it may likely not be as durable as a new/unrepaired one.

They helped you save your money, but you are thinking since it was fixed in Nigeria meaning Nigerians are better. cheesy grin grin

A lot of people here don’t understand how much it cost to repair gadgets, electronics, cars etc.
A friend booked an appointment to fix her 13 Pro because the speaker was faulty. She was billed $800 (tax hasn’t been added). She later resolved to be using AirPods.
workmanship to fix things in the western world is paid by the hours.

1 Like

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Talibanis: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Very true. It's actually sensible to just get a new gadget rather than trying to fix it if it is outside warranty in most developed countries. The repair fees are incredibly insane.
CallmeTrinity:

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

That is why you are stuck in Nigeria and will never leave there 🤣🤣🤣 USLESSS thing keep shouting Jagaban up and down hunger go.kill you useless bastard.

I am fleximg Europe while you are buying Naira to buy indomie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Useless WRETCHED BASTARD
Guy how do u know he's buying naira to buy indomie... u don implicate yourself too .. u dey naija oo.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
I mean how on earth apple couldn't fix what they produced. This matter tire me.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by magzey: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Naija no dey carry last grin grin

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CaptainFM1: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

You are the one who lacks the ability to comprehend....

The twitter guy took it to apple company with the aim to pay for it repair... He said it's out of warranty so they couldn't replace it 'either'..... The word 'either' did justice to any explanation you needed to understand the post... So the insults you gave OP is actually meant for you...

Think straight....How can the maker not be able to fix their own product? Even if you are ready to pay twice the cost of the item to repair it, the logical thing they would do is to just give you a brand new Apple watch.

How many Canadians go about repairing Apple smart watches in Apple stores? They probably would need to take your watch to their factory in China in other to repair it. So do you think just your watch deserve stressing their engineers and perhaps altering their production lines just to fix one watch?

If you had said an Apple Engineer attempted an invasive repair by opening up the watch and was unsuccessful it would be a different thing. Again, the thing is you will not see an apple engineer outside. You can only meet their desk officers/attendant whom they have instructed through their procedures to tell you it cannot be repaired. If you're still under warranty, they will give you a new one. The fact that you are ready to pay times 10 for the repairs makes no meaning to them.

I bought a pair of football boot at Adidas shop and it opened up in 2days of using it to play football. I went to complain and they gave me a brand new one. Are you going to expect them to start sowing the boot like Aboki?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by imagrg(m): 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
If only they can convert their criminal inclinations into positive ideas.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Lightorder: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old pitnof warranty one hence.why he did t reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
Ther eis no way on earth Apple count fix that watch .. it's the rpice that scared him. Idiots I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

a simple question is an abuse ? Frustration is real. Meanwhile, could it be ogun that killed your own mama ? Unfortunate woman. My condolences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million? / Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.