Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village (49149 Views)

Please Can A Laptop That Stopped Working Due To Ventilation Be Repaired / Can A Faulty Motherboard Be Repaired? / Can Desktop Hard Drive Be Repaired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by yeyebrity: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are a bastard for saying Apple couldn't fix it useless animal..na why you go dey there in Nigeria struggling to buy Naira animal.

Cursed beast

Why you go ever know wetin apple fit.do.when you will never ever enter an apple store to buy anything new in your life. Na so so UK used go be your portion

BASTARD

Your grammar alone is enough to give you and your family members Ebola and Covid-19. You reek of low self esteem and you must be one of the 'unknown gun men' terrorizing people in the East. Ekwensi!
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by fabolouz1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good or bad , Nigerians are the best.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by stagger: 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
That fellow has made some bigoted tweets in the past. He is just another tribalistic fool!
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Spiff20(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Mumu op they didn't mean Apple couldn't fix it what he meant was apple couldn't fix it for free because it was outside warranty

So he got it fixed here in Nigeria at a cheaper rate when you convert the dollar to naira

Edit: To all of you quoting me
You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs to fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt repair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
There is no way on earth Apple cant fix that watch .. it's the price that scared him. Idiots !
I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

Na Ogun go punish Una mama for abusing me
Chief calm down. He said they couldn't fix it in Toronto. Note the full stop. And then, they couldn't replace it either because it's past the warranty. He didn't say they couldn't fix it because of warranty. He only mentioned warranty in terms of replacement. Until the original poster clarifies this, we have to give the credits to Ogbeni Dimeji.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Brownshoe: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Iro ni o! Make I see

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Charismatic107: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs to fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old pitnof warranty one hence.why he did t reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
Ther eis no way on earth Apple count fix that watch .. it's the rpice that scared him. Idiots I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

Your stupidity is definitely on another level, Go back to the text to read and comprehend since your brain is dead. Na ogun go kee you omo ale jati jati
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Electorate: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Mumu op they didn't mean Apple couldn't fix it what he meant was apple couldn't fix it for free because it was outside warranty

So he got it fixed here in Nigeria at a cheaper rate when you convert the dollar to naira

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt repair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
There is no way on earth Apple cant fix that watch .. it's the price that scared him. Idiots !

"My first apple watch got bad and Apple couldn't repair it in Toronto. It passed the warranty period so they couldnโ€™t replace it either."

Did you see were he said apple couldn't repair in Toronto then a full stop before he now said because it already passed the warranty period it cannot be replaced EITHER...meaning its not about the money used for repairing it.

If English dey hard you why not just use Google translate to your local dialect for proper understanding grin grin grin grin

Start by knowing the meaning of WARRANTY before displaying your ignorance in public, olodo grin grin grin grin

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Charismatic107: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are a useless iliterate
Honestly you are a big fool, I still insist you go back to that text,read slowly this time to comprehend
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by petrage(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are all so foolish and have never traveled out. Do you know how much it costs iuto fix an out of warranty gadget abroad ? It's easier to just get a new one .

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old and out of warranty one hence why he didnt repair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything. This

This your ignorance capped with arrogance is baffling....very pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Tycyborg(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
inoki247:
Seriously our engineer and mechanic are trying with mare look them dey detect device and mechanical fault.....

While the outside world will still need PC or Machine to diagnose the problem....

People wey dey read am upside down I think they've checked the watch and they couldn't repair it if the watch still as warranty they would av replaced It for him....

They try to repair it buh they couldn't fix it nor replace it cause the watch no get warranty again..

Leave that first commenter... They like to talk down anything Nigeria like it's makes them happy when the country burn to ash... I have seen someone on Quora that said Honda service couldn't repair his car fault so they said he will change the whole engine which is a huge money... He said he took it to one of his guy who is a mechanics and guess what they guy fixed it... So what's the first person to comment even saying... Are you not human?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Manuche(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lol
CallmeTrinity:

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by pacespot(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2023
Fut9ure:
Seun should do something about all these headlines that is totally different from the body of the story they normally post on front page

I know so many people will not read that apple could not fix it because it was out of warranty and also was unable to replace it with a new one because it was out of warranty...and also know apple don't have time for stupid things and wasting their time. They always refer you to 3rd party for repairs
For all those who don't know the aim of apple
Hear this now: they want you to always get their new product not come back like a Moronnn for repairs especially for gadgets out of warranty

One thing about nairaland members
They do not read at all
So many unintelligent people on here

And they have never travelled..

No, it is you that is actually talking of point. He said Apple couldn't fix it, it means Apple tried to fix the watch but failed. Then Apple could have replaced it for him but for the warranty period which had passed. Read the tweet again.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by kevinexit(m): 1:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Poverty mentality. Why u dey about apple watch โŒš๏ธ like say na one big thing for Canada. Just to get attention from Nigerians wen nor fit afford am.

For Canada here , those are the cheapest things people don't really care about. No need for repair seff. D idiot dey announce he old version wen he manage buy for Nigeria like say na big thing for here.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 17, 2023
As the name implies, Computer Village.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by tammie24: 5:14am On Mar 17, 2023
GeneralPulal:

If nah Emeka tweet this thing or be the engineer wey repair the phone now, you no go abuse ham..

Una hypocrisy stinks..
you get it bro
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:29am On Mar 17, 2023
petrage:
This your ignorance capped with arrogance is baffling....very pathetic!!!

Shut up
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Charismatic107:
Honestly you are a big fool, I still insist you go back to that text,read slowly this time to comprehend

Shut up
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by 1Alex: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

even after reading again and editing your post you still did not understand the post
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Solocoin: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Can you make a statement without abusing anyone or using abusive words to show that atleast you're in Italy as you claim. Because even the thing you know can also be wrong from another person point of view. This company are using automation and robot in their production as such might not be able to repair it. What if their repair will be changing the whole a particular panel before it work as such Change the same Prince as new like you said but here they will just touch one or two things and the thing will work again. Even some motor factory will recall a faulty car but here in Nigeria they will loose and repair and it will work. Because they produce it doesn't mean they can repair because production is by automation and robot is running it.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by yeyebrity: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You are a BASTARD that is why you will never ever leave Nigeria ..

No worry I will send some used clothes for you to wear you bastard

So your highest achievement in life is leaving Nigeria to go do drugs abroad and run errands for those white monkeys? You are suffering from mental slavery.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Solocoin:

Can you make a statement without abusing anyone or using abusive words to show that atleast you're in Italy as you claim. Because even the thing you know can also be wrong from another person point of view. This company are using automation and robot in their production as such might not be able to repair it. What if their repair will be changing the whole a particular panel before it work as such Change the same Prince as new like you said but here they will just touch one or two things and the thing will work again. Even some motor factory will recall a faulty car but here in Nigeria they will loose and repair and it will work. Because they produce it doesn't mean they can repair because production is by automation and robot is running it.

Mugu , so being in Italy means I should allow fools comment stupidly

Get away
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Solocoin: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Mugu , so being in Italy means I should allow fools comment stupidly

Get away
This really show how foolish you are because you claim to be in Italy. Continue with your stupidity.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by joxxy01(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

But who be your English teacher sef, you are in Italy and so?
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by CallmeTrinity: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Solocoin:

This really show how foolish you are because you claim to be in Italy. Continue with your stupidity.

Dirty thing. I know say you want make I send you used clothes or phone Wen I no dey use again.

Better beg me as the rest of you Nigerians do. Tell me what do you want ? Oye beg well make I send you โ‚ฌ10

Call me your Lord and saviour you dirty thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Blackdisciple(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2023
We are Nigerians
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Charismatic107: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Shut up
Koshidanu
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by GardenOfGod(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2023
Young woman... Young woman... Na you travel pass and you still dey Naija... Abeg go read the sentences again... This time around... Calm your head... Stop smoking igbo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
CallmeTrinity:

Apple would charge you the price of the latest watch to fix an old pitnof warranty one hence.why he did t reoair it abroad , stupid people can't understand anything.
Ther eis no way on earth Apple count fix that watch .. it's the rpice that scared him. Idiots I live in Italy and come home to Edo state regularly

Na Ogun go punish Una mama for abusing me.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by RussellRutherfo: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wawelexy:
Any gadget that couldn't be fixed in computer village is total write off... Talent dey naija abeg

But you for at least help Dimeji career by dropping his contact...

I was expecting to see Dimeji's contact but he nแป drop am. Let me head over to Twitter to check if he later did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Solocoin: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Dirty thing. I know say you want make I send you used clothes or phone Wen I no dey use again.

Better beg me as the rest of you Nigerians do. Tell me what do you want ? Oye beg well make I send you โ‚ฌ10

Call me your Lord and saviour you dirty thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who's this slowpoke? Who knows if you're packing people shit there and be claiming to live in Italy.
Re: Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village by Menclothing: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buy smart watches in Nigeria computer village wholesale price 20k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth โ‚ฆ1.4 Million? / Download Whatsapp For PC Without Bluestacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.