Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC (12733 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Justice Nyako’s Ruling On Charges Against Him, Files Appeal / INEC Files Six-Count Charge Against Suspended Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / Osun Tribunal: Oyetola, APC Cross Appeal, Insists Adeleke Forged Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Omoawoke: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faposky95:

I'm a Lagosian....
It's also a choice.....
Calm
If you breathe your last right now, , would you be proud of where you'll end with it.....?!

Advice: teachers could be taught by their students...sooner or later

If You like breathe your last today, e no concern anybody
Seems you brain is lacking vitamins
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by dfrost: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
tuoyoojo:

It's like saying you did ur drivers licence and because the original plastic card is not ready, you cannot drive. Does it make sense?

Like my guy usually says
"What is good for the goose is good for the Uganda"

You are trying to explain the unexplainable to an average Nigerian? I wish you all the best👌🤣😆🥴
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Faposky95: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

If You like breathe your last today, e no concern anybody
Seems you brain is lacking vitamins

You will remember, I told you, you'll be sorry this is how you condescended.
...but, really,I understand
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by BreconHills(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
ogaontop:
INEC should first of all respect the rule on transmission of result using BVAS.
In this century of fingerprints and facial capture, what usefulness is the PVC?
Anyway he has to account for billions of naira spent in producing the PVC's

Results are not transmitted by BVAS. BvAS is used for accreditation while IREV is used for displaying results. The only thing that can be called transmission is that BVAS can take a picture of the signed polling sheet and sent to IREV as a pdf. There is nothing called Automatic transmission anywhere in the process.

Voting is manual, same for counting, same for writing in the PU form and same for signing the form.

There is nothing on irev that allows it do anything than display PU results, it cannot do running totals and cannot show who is winning or has won. All this is still done at the collation centre in a manual process.
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by GeneralPulal: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
But the PVC doesn't matter what matters is the number on it which the temporary ones have. What am I missing here?
You’re missing to think that... It’s easy to forge the temporary PVC..
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Omoawoke: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faposky95:

You will remember, I told you, you'll be sorry this is how you condescended.
...but, really,I understand

Stop sounding like you are a wise man, you actually dont have sense.
And I dont take you serious in anyway.
I really pity you because people like you end up committing suicide, you take somethings too seriously and u are liable to serious depression.
Please take care so u dont go insane or die of depression, remember I told u..
Remember this day
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Atlantis585: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
APC BATstards won’t like this
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Faposky95: 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

Stop sounding like you are a wise man, you actually dont have sense.
And I dont take you serious in anyway.
I really pity you because people like you end up committing suicide, you take somethings too seriously and u are liable to serious depression.
Please take care so u dont go insane or die of depression, remember I told u..
Remember this day

One word: wise man
Shows you know who you're talking to....
..and they do the right thing....
I advise you to... that's all
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
GeneralPulal:

You’re missing to think that... It’s easy to forge the temporary PVC..
Forge what? The number which Inec must confirm tallies with the registration on their portal or what exactly or the card?
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by tuoyoojo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
dfrost:

You are trying to explain the unexplainable to an average Nigerian? I wish you all the best👌🤣😆🥴

The thing sef make me weak like dodo

1 Like

Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Omoawoke: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Faposky95:

One word: wise man
Shows you know who you're talking to....
..and they do the right thing....
I advise you to... that's all

I advise you too, stick your advice inside your anus
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
The BVAs that they promised will be equivalent to what is obtainable in USA......what happened to it??

Does it mean no one can probe INEC of the money Federal Govt gives them for electoral process?

Or guess , they are doing the will of Federal Govt, so they are covered...

Very soon, MANHOOD will confess the same way JEGA confessed.....
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by eeetuk(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
[b] "According to INEC, “by combined provision of Section 47 (1) & (2) of the Electoral Act 2022 and Paragraph 5(IV) of INEC Regulations & Guidelines for the conduct of elections 2022, a person is eligible to vote at an election conducted by the Commission, if he or she presents a valid PVC at the polling unit in which he is "

Pure hypocrisy!
Saying one thing and doing opposite is the definition of INEC. Asking Nigerians to go and vote, but not using the result of polling unit votes to decide winner and loser is how INEC does business. I don't take INEC seriously when I hear them cite these laws. Why?
It is fake.
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by nedekid: 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Awoh55:
PVC

God is involved
As Tinubu become president of this nation Nigeria may 29/2023 the cloud of this nation Nigeria will change, he will do very great things for this nation Nigeria, may God help him not to change his mind towards this country, please let everyone of us pray for him against poison because no matter how the kitchen is protected poison is inevitable. God bless our country Nigeria and every citizen.
Funny you.
Same thing we said 2015, some people refused to see reason, claming someone did well in 1983. We all know how it turned out.
Now Nigeria is being handed over to an organized crime lord.
Anyway, the righteous will survive. What we will eat is certainly not garri, cassava, ewa, agbado, beans and dodo..
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by spiralwedge(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ffs, allow this independent body do their job.

All law suits should be suspended until after the elections, they are distractions.

Anyone who wants to query the process should do so one month before and one month after.

This is so unacceptable. Obi and his zombies should be cautioned.
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by TristanX: 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

The whole Omoluabi and lovers of Omoluabi in Lagos have been pushed to limit
And they have all vowed to send a clear message on Saturday that Lagos belongs to them
Nobody will stay indoor or stay on the street while voting is going on
All the omoluabis in Lagos have declared war, an electoral war to show their voting power and to send a message that some people cannot stay somewhere and dictate who becomes governor in our land

all the traditional rulers in Lagos and the entire southwest have rejected chinedu Gotv GRV
The ipob hero should try again in 2027 but never in southwest, he should go to Anambra to try his luck

Stop ranting like a fool
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Venekconsultt: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2023
so most peeps on this thread are in support of TVC. naso una dey misquote law like because the constitution didn't stipulate "PVC or TVC"
All me I have to say is that PVC is the real deal so make una rest
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2023
ogaontop:
INEC should first of all respect the rule on transmission of result using BVAS.
In this century of fingerprints and facial capture, what usefulness is the PVC?
Anyway he has to account for billions of naira spent in producing the PVC's
see as you just come embarrass yourself and you be first to comment
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2023
Venekconsultt:
so most peeps on this thread are in support of TVC. naso una dey misquote law like because the constitution didn't stipulate "PVC or TVC"
All me I have to say is that PVC is the real deal so make una rest
you should know where those ones come from
Re: March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC by Venekconsultt: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2023
I don't know. please tell me

YoungBlackRico:
you should know where those ones come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Hands Over Party Structures To Saraki In Kwara / APGA Members May Storm Otuoke Over Unpaid Election Largesse / Without Buhari, Nigeria Would Have Packed Up By Now — Segun Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.