Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List (928 Views)

Why Is Ipob Making Igbo Look Like A Minority Tribe? / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
1. The group is being wound down by it's international backers in the usual circles (Mossad, CIA, MI6).

2. This may not be unconnected to the fact that the tribesmen from hell, see Igbos as more useful (idiots) in advancing their Zionist ambitions in Nigeria.

3. Kanu's rendition was carried out in an elaborate joint operation between Nigerian security outfits, MI6 and Mossad. The hand of judas was all over Kanu's arrest in Kenya. He was lured to Kenya from London with a brief stop over in Israel where he was given contacts in Kenya who they said was ready to provide financial support to his IPOB.

4. The Israeli govt did a mass pychosis operation on the heebo nation during Kanu's arrest with the fake arrests of some of their operatives who were in Nigeria under the cover of filming a documentary on Igbo jewishness. This was a decoy to throw away the stench of judas in Kanu's arrest as the Israeli govt ignored Kanu's arrest and instead focused on securing that of their Mossad operatives.

5. Funding to IPOB is now an international crime bordering on financing terrorism. This should be the nail to the coffin on that fake nationalist movement.

6. Mossad is already satisfied with IPOB mobilization of the Heebo populace towards Zionism and everything Israhell. This was and remains the only mission set forth for Kanu and IPOB and not some useless Biafra restoration.

7. World Jewry wants the heebo to replace the outgoing Fulani as both are equally fiercely committed to preserving the now restored Rothschild plantation aka Royal Niger Company. And with the heebo being blindly Zionists, an Heebo govt will do all it takes to accelerate Nigeria's total capitulation in the incoming Neo Liberal Judaic Corporatist Order.

8. Enter Peter Obi and his obidient anarcho-marxists and you begin to see where we are going .

9. The Jewish infested Biden WH has refused to acknowledge the results of our last presidential elections. Suffice to say, they expected and wanted an Obi to replace their outgoing Fulani stooge Buhari.

10. IPOB proscription is to end all talk of the unattainable Biafra in place of an okoro controlled prison plantation.

Now there you have it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
11. Many an Heebo is silently pleased with IPOB's proscription as I have constantly maintained that the okoro is incapable of having a nation state of their own owing to their very tyrannical nature. They are all breathing a deep sigh of relief over IPOB's proscription just as they were ecstatic when Gowon drove Ojukwu out and brought them back to Nigeria.

If in doubt, how many okoros have posted anything to denounce IPOB proscription other than the die hard Natties like gidgiddy,fejoku and other zionist lunatics of IPOB .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
12. That said, IPOB is still on the table. A bunch of lunatics will still be maintained for future terrorist attacks on behest of their Mossad/CIA/MI6 handlers and with Victoria Nuland now set to meddle into and activate regime change over another sovereign nation, IPOB lunatics will be deployed whenever they deem fit and by fit I mean if their stooge Obi is not forced on us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
Your propaganda is dead on arrival!!!

The will of the people will always prevail!!!

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Your propaganda is dead on arrival!!!

Propaganda ?

Will you be dragging Lagos with Yoruba and at the same time fighting for Biafra ?

You fool no one .

Fake nationalist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by House432: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bad image for Nigeria that already have Islamic radicals
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
ZombieNation:

Propaganda ?

Will you be dragging Lagos with Yoruba and at the same time fighting for Biafra ?

You fool no one .

Fake nationalist
What had dragging whatever got to do with IPOB grin grin

Na wah ooooo

Dey talk off point you hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by House432: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Bad image for Nigeria
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
House432:
Buhari came to destroy the image of Nigeria but he will fail!!!
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

What had dragging whatever got to do with IPOB grin grin

Na wah ooooo

Dey talk off point you hear undecided

Can you swear with your slave ass that you never for once joined the gucci bandwagon ?

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Buhari came to destroy the image of Nigeria but he will fail!!!

No. Buhari destroyed the Fulani franchise .

It's now down to the other most committed Nigerianist Tribe to carry on the baton for Rothschild .

That's the game.

Every coin has two sides and you and the fulani are opposing sides of a jewish coin in a heads or tails toss up match.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
ZombieNation:

Can you swear with your slave ass that you never for once joined the gucci bandwagon ?
I said it, you need a doctor ASAP

You and oyigboupdate must suffer for your crimes whether in this world or the next!!!
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
House432:
Bad image for Nigeria

More like a town crier call to heebo dunces to now renounce biafra and fall behind one nijeriya.

Judas has chosen the heebo to carry on pretending to be your rulers .

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
ZombieNation:

No. Buhari destroyed the Fulani franchise .

It's now down to the other most committed Nigerianist Tribe to carry on the baton for Rothschild .

That's the game.

Every coin has two sides and you and the fulani are opposing sides of a jewish coin in a heads or tails toss up match.
grin cheesy cheesy for a while, I actually thought you are making sense
SMH
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You and oyigboupdate must suffer for your crimes whether in this world or the next!!!

Suffer ?

Crime?

And what connections do I have with the aforementioned ?

The only crime I ever committed in the eyes of an osu is to tell them the bitter truth about their hypocritical selves.

You fool no one.

Slaves of Judas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

grin cheesy cheesy for a while, I actually thought you are making sense
SMH

You and the fulani share the same political ambitions .

The only problem is that the fulani upstaged you and wasn't ready to share power with you.

You are the architects of a failed modern one nijeriya via your marxist interventions and a senseless civil war that only benefited Rothschild.

You remain, their ever useful idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Biafrannuke: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Simon ekpa claims responsibility for killing unarmed people with a group he calls IPOB. He is already being held accountable for that. IPOB only needs to make some clarifications which I believe are underway.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
House432:
Same islamist radicals that are backed fully by CiA ,Mossad and MI6

ISIS was and still is a Mossad operation hence why ISIS is now fighting alongside kosher fake Nazis in Ukraine.

IPOB is a fake nationalist movement because you can't be Zionists and claim to be fighting a nationalist cause.

Nationalism is the anthesis of zionism.

That aside, bringing head chopping lunatics of BH and ISWAP does not exonerate your puna slicing cannibal barbarian terrorists of the yeast.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Can you swear with your slave priced ass that you never ever supported IPOB?

Answer me this NOW!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
ZombieNation:

You and the fulani share the same political ambitions .

The only problem is that the fulani upstaged you and wasn't ready to share power with you.

You are the architects of a failed modern one nijeriya via your marxist interventions and a senseless civil war that only benefited Rothschild.

You remain, their ever useful idiots
You seem frustrated

Them never pay you your stipend this month grin grin

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by kettykin: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ipob has been killed by the foolishness of one man , Simon ekpa killed ipob with his ignorance. But whether this would the last Biafra agitation group remains the biggest question.

If ipob is dissolved and even. If Nnamdi kaju is silenced, would that's stop the Biafra agitation?
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Beremx(f): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Federal government sponsored global terrorism index removed Fulani terrorists and put IPOB. Only God knows how much they must have bribed to do so.
US and other western countries know better

MagicBishop you try!!
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

You seem frustrated

Them never pay you your stipend this month grin grin

Bold text plus ad hominem attacks are not counter arguments.

Besides, I know I am striking straight into the dark vile OSU beating heart that's why you are resorting to personal attacks which I will not indulge your slave ass over.

Also note, my topics may address the OSU plague and problem but isn't meant for OSU audience but a warning to other nationals on your ongoing treachery and treason.

Now begone from my mentions

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by criuze(m): 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
Epidemic like cholera or covid 19 is what the thought of igbos is to the OP and his junk blooded tribe

I'm only seeing them begging ipob to be a terrorist organization

I don't know who's going to enjoy that party
Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
kettykin:
Ipob has been killed by the foolishness of one man , Simon ekpa killed ipob with his ignorance. But whether this would the last Biafra agitation group remains the biggest question.

If ipob is dissolved and even. If Nnamdi kaju is silenced, would that's stop the Biafra agitation?

Biafra has always been Plan B for you Igbos - a hastily arrived at decision to form a mini Nigeria to leech and lord over.

We both know that Biafra died not after her surrender but when the forced and annexed minority regions were liberated.

When your grandfathers heard of the liberation of the Niger Delta, they began working to sabotage their own nation and war effort .

This is a documented fact and we can see it with how Ojukwu became paranoid and was ordering firing squads and everyone around him who he now saw as a "Sabo". Ojukwu will later recall that Biafra can never be realized. He only failed to tell you why and the reasons being an independent heebo nation can not be achieved for the heebo is a lawless and ungovernable being.something to which your Obi even said about Anambra being the mist ungovernable state which Solodu is finding out first hand alongside Hope Uzodimma.

That said, Biafra aka heebo Plan B will resurface in the future whenever the heebo wants to push an agenda and will die out naturally like how the Obidient one Nigerians replaced the Zionist reclusive osus..

One thing I am sure about, is no one will take any Biafran agitation more seriously than that of the barking of a bingo dog.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
Federal government sponsored global terrorism index removed Fulani terrorists and put IPOB. Only God knows how much they must have bribed to do so.
US and other western countries know better

MagicBishop you try!!

Berem.

To even think me and you no run things offline how you come Sabi me like this ?

Greet Papa Marley for me.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Johnjustice: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Igbos are happy they are ahead of their Fulani cousins in terrorism grin

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Beremx(f): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
ZombieNation:

Berem.

To even think me and you no run things offline how you come Sabi me like this ?

Greet Papa Marley for me.
your style of writing is the same. I can always identify your moniker if I see it. 😎😎😎🙂

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beremx:
your style of writing is the same. I can always identify your moniker if I see it. 😎😎😎🙂

I have some other styles you will be interested in .

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Zincfingers: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by Taba21: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
ZombieNation:
1. The group is being wound down by it's international backers in the usual circles (Mossad, CIA, MI6).

2. This may not be unconnected to the fact that the tribesmen from hell, see Igbos as more useful (idiots) in advancing their Zionist ambitions in Nigeria.

3. Kanu's rendition was carried out in an elaborate joint operation between Nigerian security outfits, MI6 and Mossad. The hand of judas was all over Kanu's arrest in Kenya. He was lured to Kenya from London with a brief stop over in Israel where he was given contacts in Kenya who they said was ready to provide financial support to his IPOB.

4. The Israeli govt did a mass pychosis operation on the heebo nation during Kanu's arrest with the fake arrests of some of their operatives who were in Nigeria under the cover of filming a documentary on Igbo jewishness. This was a decoy to throw away the stench of judas in Kanu's arrest as the Israeli govt ignored Kanu's arrest and instead focused on securing that of their Mossad operatives.

5. Funding to IPOB is now an international crime bordering on financing terrorism. This should be the nail to the coffin on that fake nationalist movement.

6. Mossad is already satisfied with IPOB mobilization of the Heebo populace towards Zionism and everything Israhell. This was and remains the only mission set forth for Kanu and IPOB and not some useless Biafra restoration.

7. World Jewry wants the heebo to replace the outgoing Fulani as both are equally fiercely committed to preserving the now restored Rothschild plantation aka Royal Niger Company. And with the heebo being blindly Zionists, an Heebo govt will do all it takes to accelerate Nigeria's total capitulation in the incoming Neo Liberal Judaic Corporatist Order.

8. Enter Peter Obi and his obidient anarcho-marxists and you begin to see where we are going .

9. The Jewish infested Biden WH has refused to acknowledge the results of our last presidential elections. Suffice to say, they expected and wanted an Obi to replace their outgoing Fulani stooge Buhari.

10. IPOB proscription is to end all talk of the unattainable Biafra in place of an okoro controlled prison plantation.

Now there you have it.

Mossad or Jewish people don't send you,all you wrote is just a propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of IPOB Making The Global Terrorist List by ZombieNation: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Taba21:

Mossad or Jewish people don't send you,all you wrote is just a propaganda.

Typical

OSU Jew defender .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Defeats Philip Shaibu Again In His Constituency / Peter Obi Leads Obidients To Celebrate A Worthy Leader - Chief PA Ayo Adebanjo / Anambra Govt Awards Onitsha Roads Contracts, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.