Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs (1869 Views)

Lagos LG Elections: MC Oluomo's Thugs Hijack Ballot Boxes In Oshodi (VIDEO) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Be Live Tomorrow To Answer All Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by 1nice(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Following the threats Of Mc Oluomo to intimidate Nigeria voters if they do not vote for APC Candidates in Lagos Governorship and State Assembly Election which is to hold on Saturday 18th March 2023, aggressive Nigerians numbering hundreds have decided to protests in Lagos State Government House tomorrow and after which they will head to Oshodi to confront Mc Oluomo and his boys never to dare intimidate voters during this coming Saturday elections in Lagos, if not Aggressive Nigerians will deal with Mc Oluomo in the language he will understand.

Nigerians tolerated the misbehaviour of Mc Oluomo and his boys in various polling units in Lagos were they intimidated voters who came to perform their rights to vote during February 25th Presidential election but this Saturday election Nigerians will never tolerate any form of harassment from Mc Oluomo or any thugs who will attempt to disturb the peace of voters during election: Nigerians will beat the hell out of Mc Oluomo and any thugs that will think of causing violence in any polling units in Lagos and in States of Nigeria.

If Mc Oluomo want war, he should get ready to see the war he is looking for: that bastard foolish man called Mc Oluomo pushing Nigerians to the wall, should expect Nigerians to react revengeful this time; it is time for Nigerians to fight Mc Oluomo and his thugs back.

God punish Mc Oluomo and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIhEEbQunw

6 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Faber(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
That's a welcome development... enough is enough

10 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Naira20: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Story...An APC strategy to make it look like campaign for LP.

Our campaign will end by 12 midnight today

MC Oluomo will see us on March 18,2023.
We no send am.

3 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
MC OLUOMO is heading to his doom. Anyone close to him should immediately inform him.

3 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by helinues: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please make sure you update us tomorrow when you are back from the strict warning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Agrico1: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's a zoo thing... By now persons are supposed to be behind bars but the zoo nature must prevail, we can't hide it.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by helinues: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Imagine, all the 3 states in SE where Guber election would be taken place have all been cancelled.

Guber election can't be happening in SE reason why the Igbo's are more interested in what happens in other regions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Racoon(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
The Oshodi area is a strategic flash point that the Nigerian Army and other security agencies must man properly. MC Oluomo must be restricted if not arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by LeoDeKing: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mbok, is it that there is no guber election in the east? Why are igbos more interested in Lagos election than the ones in the east? Could it be that they don't give a damn about whatever happens in igboland?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Over do too Dey do some people
Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Totilopussylick(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Maybe to actualise the Republic of Biafra they have to start from Lagos state.
LeoDeKing:
Mbok, is it that there is no guber election in the east? Why are igbos more interested in Lagos election than the ones in the east? Could it be that they don't give a damn about whatever happens in igboland?

Tribal bigots tongue

4 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by SAMUEL1947: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
U na dey mad......make MC and his boys pursue all of una comot.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
My kind don't talk too much. Na ones person dey die. Saturday them no born any Agbero well to intimidate any voters in my PU. Even if he carry gun, I will gun him down with the gun.

10 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by remsonik(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Inec direct everyone back to his or land to vote. I will prefer all votes counted are directed to the voters state of origin and it counts for their state's candidates there. Haha shey na only Lagos wan do election on Saturday ni?

4 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
remsonik:
Inec direct everyone back to his or land to vote. I will prefer all votes counted are directed to the voters state of origin and it counts for their state's candidates there. Haha shey na only Lagos wan do election on Saturday ni?
Na Tinubu urchins for Lagos dey threaten people na that's why the matter be like these

4 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by walefresh3(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
1nice:
Following the threats Of Mc Oluomo to intimidate Nigeria voters if they do not vote for APC Candidates in Lagos Governorship and State Assembly Election which is to hold on Saturday 18th March 2023, aggressive Nigerians numbering hundreds have decided to protests in Lagos State Government House tomorrow and after which they will head to Oshodi to confront Mc Oluomo and his boys never to dare intimidate voters during this coming Saturday elections in Lagos, if not Aggressive Nigerians will deal with Mc Oluomo in the language he will understand.

Nigerians tolerated the misbehaviour of Mc Oluomo and his boys in various polling units in Lagos were they intimidated voters who came to perform their rights to vote during February 25th Presidential election but this Saturday election Nigerians will never tolerate any form of harassment from Mc Oluomo or any thugs who will attempt to disturb the peace of voters during election: Nigerians will beat the hell out of Mc Oluomo and any thugs that will think of causing violence in any polling units in Lagos and in States of Nigeria.

If Mc Oluomo want war, he should get ready to see the war he is looking for: that bastard foolish man called Mc Oluomo pushing Nigerians to the wall, should expect Nigerians to react revengeful this time; it is time for Nigerians to fight Mc Oluomo and his thugs back.

God punish Mc Oluomo and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDIhEEbQunw
pity your OSU parents in alaigbo....

2 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by MrColdsweat: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
One of the primary duties of the president is to protect the rights of the citizens.

Our right to vote is threatened. Why is buhari unbothered?

2 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by perez100: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
This Oluoma that cannot walk property is threatening people with his thugs that will run when what he is calling for set in Lagos. He cannot even run. It was just few boys that threatened him last time and they were forcefully pushing him to run.

This Oluoma has not seen trouble. To me, I think whoever can afford AK-47 should make it available and deal with Oluoma and his thugs. This fight need to be fought against Oluoma and not Yorubas. I mean we need to confront any idiots that think he has monopoly of woto-woto

4 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Zincfingers: 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
perez100:
This Oluoma that cannot walk property is threatening people with his thugs that will run when what he is calling for set in Lagos. He cannot even run. It was just few boys that threatened him last time and they were forcefully pushing him to run.

This Oluoma has not seen trouble. To me, I think whoever can afford AK-47 should make it available and deal with Oluoma and his thugs. This fight need to be fought against Oluoma and not Yorubas. I mean we need to confront any idiots that think he has monopoly of woto-woto
Osu
We are itching to destroy you like our forefathers did to your ancestors

2 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by unclejb2(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
remsonik:
Tinubu should be in Iragbiji, Sanwolu in Ekiti, MC Oluomo in Ijebuode

2 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by 1nice(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
walefresh3:
pity your OSU parents in alaigbo....
God punish you, stupid animal
I pity your stupid parents.....
ashawo walefresh3
Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by sukar886: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Nice one , enough is enough , if the want war, we give them war, rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by raskymonojendor: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Lol. I trust Nigerians to stay home.
Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by raskymonojendor: 12:09am On Mar 17, 2023
remsonik:
I tire ooo. LP needs money to fund their party. They are eyeing Lagos wealth.

Look below at how Tinubu and his boys built Lagos wealth, now the thieves are eyeing it.

From 14.6 billion to over 400 billion.

Even Obiano, made Peter Obi look like an idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by techWriter3: 12:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Thatsing the praises of a welcome advancement
Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by Poanan: 12:27am On Mar 17, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
U na dey mad......make MC and his boys pursue all of una comot.

E de sweet u now. Na so dem go pursue the day wey mc boys go snatch your bag.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:58am On Mar 17, 2023
You call them 'aggresive' so when they are met with force and wasted, don't start running to ICC or the UN because they asked for it

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by NaMe4: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2023
This is necessary.

It makes no sense threatening people not to exercise basic/fundamental rights; anyone can vote for whoever he/she chooses.

No one has the monopoly of violence. So security personnel and persons in authority should call such characters to order.

Anyone with a functioning brain should be able to consider: if such is reciprocated in other parts of the Country, how would it fare for your own brothers and sisters?

The era of these illiterate thugs climbing the social ladder through violence and intimidation should be over.

1 Like

Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by optionalY09: 1:58am On Mar 17, 2023
Set.. Go!

if you protest for anything other than constitutional change you go collect. That i m sure about
Re: Aggressive Nigerians Plans Protests In Oshodi Tomorrow To Warn Mc Oluomo & Thugs by saintkel(m): 2:01am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
so it is always Igbos?.....even if Adamu is protesting, it is Igbos?.....what's ur problem with d Igbos?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. / Rivers Crisis: You Ignored My Counsel – Eze Mocks Wike / Why Are Black People Behind The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.