Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79454 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by zeyheed(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2023
**not a fan of politics**
MC might have meant it just like he said it without attaching no meaning to it than the literal meaning like we all think.
Don't judge him yet.
[/b] [b]though we all judge him by his behaviors and social impact and see it as threat.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by joyousever(f): 12:19am On Mar 17, 2023
Duh🙄, truth is bitter!

Totilopussylick:
Go and park one side tongue

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2023
This is totally wrong. Democracy is a matter of choice. I support Sanwo-Olu but this is uncalled for. ,?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Taigaban: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2023
This is a very foolish warning. Why would one person threatened to disenfranchise an entire tribe? This is not acceptable by all standards.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by InvertedHammer: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
/
Why do I find this threat funny?

Every living thing dies.

A 9mm to the head stops noise in a second. I remember how the man in South Africa ran up to Aka and his security....in a fleeting second the artist was history.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Massiveglory: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2023
Bury agbero once and for all in lagos state.
Let us sanitize lagos once and for all.

GRV, labour party all the way
Papa mama pikin party.

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Collins4u1(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Mrnakeina:
Seun is coming to close this thread
ppp@pppaa

ppppp1q0p1
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Olufemiolaolu:
This is totally wrong. Democracy is a matter of choice. I support Sanwo-Olu but this is uncalled for. ,?

I agree with you and respect your choice of candidate. That is beauty of democracy.Though i dont support Sanwo.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Princewell2012(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2023
samsard:
@Seun, is it really that hard to enforce Nairaland rules?
He has not replied any of the mentioned, it is possible he has been placed on ban.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2023
Princewell2012:

Seconded

Where is the venue, i am coming with machine gun, who is the referee, Hausa?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Truthshscrazy: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Why do I find this threat funny?

Every living thing dies.

A 9mm to the head stops noise in a second. I remember how the man in South Africa ran up to Aka and his security....in a fleeting second the artist was history.

/
cool
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Invest4growth: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2023
At what Benue did he make the statement. If a public venue, then he was wrong to have issued a threat. But it was in a conversation with a friend or acquaintance, then it is an inflitration of his privacy
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive

But y are the nyanmiris pained by my comment, I dnn see over 50 mention already grin, I'm really happy they are in severe pain, ogun kee all of una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂
I’m their regular customer. I will log on to nairaland sometimes and see like 70 mentions

Ipob tears dey sweet.

Them never jam, because they think Yoruba gentle. They jam yoruba, dem jam Wahala.
Their neck we go press, Okan wan oni bale.
Pikin whey talk say him mama no go sleep, no go sleep too. They wan collect Lagos ba, and they think it would served on a plate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Fejoku: 12:52am On Mar 17, 2023
The foolish MC Oluomo was no where to be found when fulani terrorists were killing Yorubas in Ibarapa. He went into hiding. It took the courage of Sunday Igboho to put the fulanis in check.
Here comes this thug to threaten one of the largest ethnic groups in Africa not to vote a person of their choice. From my analysis, two things are possible here.
1. It's either he's so delusional as to think he can single out Ndigbo alone among the hundreds of ethnic groups that constitute Nigeria to threaten or,
2. He belittles Ndigbo enough to think he can carry out his threat and remain unscathed.

One thing is certain which is that you can't threaten Igbos no matter who you are. We are not wired to succumb to threats.
It's just unfortunate that those who needed to call him to order have remained silent. The consequence of his utterrances and actions will eventually be felt by all. Let no one feign any regret because we all can see it coming but refused to act.
You can't threaten a whole ethnic group against voting their choice. We are not in an apartheid styled government in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by SuperOnyi: 12:55am On Mar 17, 2023
Oreyva:
Nigerians get ready, these are the calibre of people going to Abuja.

The real Yorubas are very peaceful people, they are too sophisticated and will never support this type of calumny, this guy is just after his own selfish gain.

Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear.. so heartbreaking

shocked

With all due respect, why do you keep doing this? I mean, you've been posting all these quotes of people begging for help since last year?

Stop trying to play with people's intelligence! Enough said!
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Arewadkiller(f): 1:02am On Mar 17, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive

But y are the nyanmiris pained by my comment, I dnn see over 50 mention already grin, I'm really happy they are in severe pain, ogun kee all of una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
your type will come on social media to defend polithiefcians but physically you go behind begging to feed,how much will they pay you cry
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by yahoodetector: 1:02am On Mar 17, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

Please gerrout! You are not a supporter of Obi!
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by pacespot(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Is it not high time that the youth arranged correct beating for this thug. Lagos is too for one illiterate thug to be threatening people like this. Edo no be Lagos indeed.

The way una dey keep silent is the reason why politicians continue dey use this thug to harass voters. Is it those few impoverished urchins that he is carrying about that the youth cannot handle by themselves?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by poseidon12: 1:11am On Mar 17, 2023
We will vote GRV and LP candidates. MC Oluomo the criminal cannot do anything except make empty threats. Igbo can defend themselves and take care of criminals like Oluomo.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by tunapawizzy: 1:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Tinubu is not president yet, MC Oluomo dun dey issue threat to people over their constitutional right, now imagine when his Master is the commander in chief of the armed forces.....Nigerians living in Nigeria, una never see dominance, na brace up for the ne t 8 years and even beyond, because even opposition parties will be weakened
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by yahoodetector: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
igbos will cease to exist if it happens
btw, what are you doing in ibadan?

"Whenever i wake up and hear the yorubas beating the drums of war, I simply go back to sleep"---IBB

The movie "The Woman King" depicted the times in which women from Dahomey whooped the a*ses of Oyo Male Warriors

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by poseidon12: 1:13am On Mar 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

GVR will be your Governor elect come Saturday.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Poanan: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2023
zeyheed:
**not a fan of politics**
MC might have meant it just like he said it without attaching no meaning to it than the literal meaning like we all think.
Don't judge him yet.
[/b] [b]though we all judge him by his behaviors and social impact and see it as threat.
Until he kills your borther?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by YorubaSamurai: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2023
yahoodetector:

"Whenever i wake up and hear the yorubas beating the drums of war, I simply go back to sleep"---IBB

The movie "The Woman King" depicted the times in which women from Dahomey whooped the a*ses of Oyo Male Warriors
you will cry on saturday again
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by moneyissweet(m): 1:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Dss is buhari,buhari is Tinubu, Tinubu is Apc, Apc is inec, inec Mc oluomo.

So nobody will arrest anybody.

They are the same terrorist gangsters

clarocuzioo:
Imagine the audacity of this bastard of a thug, threatening people against performing their civic responsibilities in their own country, what an effontery.

We call on the DSS to immediately arrest and prosecute this tout for inciting violence or Nigerians will have no choice to believe this tout have their backing.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by nkemjacob2(m): 1:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Na so Nigeria police go Dey look am like DSTV block eyes and ears. What a failed state
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mrnairalandd: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

Keep promoting miscreants and thugs until they rape someone close to you. your last paragraph, doesnt it point that we should come together in the south and iron whatever differences we have. The statement of north understanding the igbos is not true in its entirety instead yorubas are the ones keeping themselves as a willing tool for the north.

The problem with the Igbos is this, everybody should be fine with the Igbos whenever they choose to romance with the North which was evident from 1960 to 1966 and 1979 to 1983. However, it’s a taboo for other tribes to do the same simply cos the Igbos fell out with the North. Does this make sense to you? Does it? This is one of the major reason why the Yorubas and the North is having serious issue with these greedy Igbos. In my entire life i have never seen someone as selfish as the Igbos.

For peace to reign in Nigeria, everybody must stay in their lane. We are not one. And we’ll never be one. The rest of Nigerians are fine, it’s only Igbos causing problems everywhere they go.

One thing is certain, if Igbos finally fall out with the Yorubas, they would leave Yorubaland, no choice. We are guaranteed of that under UN charters. The only choice they have got is to stay in their lane till we all go our separate ways.

3 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2023
clarocuzioo:
Imagine the audacity of this bastard of a thug, threatening people against performing their civic responsibilities in their own country, what an effontery.

We call on the DSS to immediately arrest and prosecute this tout for inciting violence or Nigerians will have no choice to believe this tout have their backing.

Audacity in his own state? Are you sure you're ok?

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by ycat: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2023
I think the first thing Tinubu needs to take head on is, have people go to their home regions to vote during elections or he returns Nigeria back to regional govt. Something has to be done fast about our homeland being ran over by igbos. We can't lose our identity and culture because we joined Nigeria.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Poanan: 1:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

The problem with the Igbos is this, everybody should be fine with the Igbos whenever they choose to romance with the North which was evident from 1960 to 1966 and 1979 to 1983. However, it’s a taboo for other tribes to do the same simply cos the Igbos fell out with the North. Does this make sense to you? Does it? This is one of the major reason why the Yorubas and the North is having serious issue with these greedy Igbos. In my entire life i have never seen someone as selfish as the Igbos.

For peace to reign in Nigeria, everybody must stay in their lane. We are not one. And we’ll never be one. The rest of Nigerians are fine, it’s only Igbos causing problems everywhere they go.

One thing is certain, if Igbos finally fall out with the Yorubas, they would leave Yorubaland, no choice. We are guaranteed of that under UN charters. The only choice they have got is to stay in their lane till we all go our separate ways.
and you rembered this when Obi won. How many fulanis terrorising the yorubas have been faced, despite raping married yoruba women? If the leaders causing this really cared why didnt they stand up to the fulanis? Didnt the yorubas leaders endorse Peter Obi? or you are not aware that afenifere did? Like you ourightly said in the dates you mentioned, doesnt it mean that we have to stick together in the south and stop being useful tools in the hands of others? the same mistake our parents made, our generation with the understanding we have now want to make same mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.