Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79465 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Gandrova: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
willibounce1:

why are you scared. Nobody is stopping you from voting. Stop giving excuses already. I though you own lagos and want to take it back? Be brave, come out and vote. The Nigerian army will protect all voters
Lolz! Army will flog them like goat

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by YorubaSamurai: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princedapace:

Really?
U think war works that way? My brother, dont wish for war. Lol, it is always bloody!

The threats from Yorubas is getting too much. Makes no sense.
If u dont want people to freely vote who they want, why not join forces to break up the country so that Yorubas can have their own country and Igbos will have theirs too?

If u think war will just go like smooth and yorubas will kill all Igbos and Igbos will finish on earth, my brother, I am sorry, it wont work that way.
shutup nwanne
tell ibos to stay outta our politics and they will be fine

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by one4GOD(f): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
where is the video
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Morphinne: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
The igbos are not Kuku alien to sitting at home grin

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by warlordd(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
shey this man is the only custodian of violence?

So No man in Lagos state can zero in and change the news forever for us? Everyday and every election this man would be forming God and chief violence officer. Ok .. since nobody can change the narrative about this man in Lagos state. All of you should shit in your pants with fear and stay home.

Why not move in and change narrative for us. Abi, na for only nairaland u dey get power?

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Exedyne: 10:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Newton2024:
Even here on Nairaland, Tinubu's surpporters' comments are always full of hate speeches, violent threats and deliberate disinformation against Igbos and members of opposition parties but Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J will look away rather than banning them. The wrong thing is now right while the right thing is now wrong in the Nigeria of today. I've given up on this country.

It's like you have selective blindness. You can't see how toxic and militant obidafts are abi

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Moscodee1990(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Who's this fuuu again
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Exedyne: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Beolly:

The majority are the Igbos. In months to come you guys who are Yorubas will get to understand what some of us are saying about this people. They are very vindictive, All the Igbos dey support am to spite Yoruba. They are the ones always calling Lagos no man's land. They are all behind this guy because he see himself more as an Igbo man. Why are they not supporting jandor or any of the other candidates?

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by sinola(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
because of this threat,i must vote on that day.Eluu P
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Ogaonos: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Pythagoras001:
removing economic incentives for political position would eliminate all this. the reason it is a do or die is largely because of the economic incentive (money that could be stolen)
explain practically hw to remove it
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Princedapace(m): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
shutup nwanne
tell ibos to stay outta our politics and they will be fine

It is not ur politics. It is Nigeria;'s politics.
Maybe u can work harder to change the constitution and stop non yorubas from voting in yoruba lands and same applies to yorubas too.

Or best, work harder to break up the country.
The f*olishness in people like u is that u dont even understand the type of country u practice. U practice is federal system of govt and u want to ban pepple from voting where they reside. Can u imagine?

Do, New York citizens ban California citizens from voting in New York? This ur statement shows how low u are. I doubt u are exposed.

u better begin to travel out and get a life outside this pety politics bro.
Help ur kids get a better life and stop this pety and dirty politics.

Like I have always said, yorubas should join hands and achieve what Sunday Igoho wanted to achieve. Achieve a yoruba nation and u will have yoruba lands all to ur selves and none indegenes will never vote there and people would need VISA to come to Lagos. That is the best bra.

As long as the Nigeria runs a federal system of govt where resources generated from east and west and used to share to other parts of the country, Nigerians are free to vote anywhere and whoever they want. If u are a little educated, u would understand this but I doubt u are exposed enough to engage me.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by anigbajumo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
aariwa:
This idiot have come again inspite of the fact that there was a video of him threatening igbo voters. The issue is very simple submit petition against this guy to US congress committee on human rights for using force to threaten electoral violence and they will cancel his visa and ban him and family from entering the US and her daughter in military will lose her security clearance..basically she would be ruined career wise for stupid acts of the dad

They will ban US citizen that has his passport for like 10yrs with most of his family resides in US??

He once took a pix with a Gov of a state in US when his son won scholarship. Just dey play 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Motherlove: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
Louder pls

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Newton2024: 10:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Exedyne:

It's like you have selective blindness. You can't see how toxic and militant obidafts are abi
Can you see? A ko ti ko'fa ni'le ifa ti nse. Shame on you cry
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Meandmycrew(f): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
He should say it wen am.around or come to my pooling unit and threaten anyone then he will know say craze pass craze and juju pass juju abeg he should gerrot he is a small boy he no reach.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Ecos(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
Idamuadugbo:

Wahala wahala wahala

King of boys don talk.

But baba enugbe ooooo
Provide money make boiz work joor
Senseless tout!
You go just die for nothing mumu urchin
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by kelly72: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
This is no threat nah......

Ain't Ibos used to "sit at home order"already.....

Thought the tout has a thousand wives and concubines including other people's wives he's been stealing.
Whats stopping him from making 2 million children that can vote for his APC criminal gang?

We will vote on Saturday and we will vote our conscience.
Deal with it, Pig.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Atlantis585: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Idiot!
Come and stop me na.
GRV is next Lagos Governor, insha Allah!
We must cleanse Lagos of Thiefnubbu influences and agberosim
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by bdon123(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive

But y are the nyanmiris pained by my comment, I dnn see over 50 mention already grin, I'm really happy they are in severe pain, ogun kee all of una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He threatened before n we still vote obi....he can continue to threaten,na still GRV we go vote
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Bugos4real(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
Count down to the D day. Let's watch and see how it plays out. No body has the monopoly to violence.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by pussygotlips: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....
Come out plain and Say what it is, what's Igbo wahala being in Lagos? I wonder how the likes of oluomo bursting your bubbles knowing you can't do nothing.
You guys should man up and stop been a p****
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by managingpartner(f): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
You are a mad man, shebi you are happy with your statement, a born fool, useless tribal bigot.

quote author=BOLATINUBU01 post=121798793]Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive

But y are the nyanmiris pained by my comment, I dnn see over 50 mention already grin, I'm really happy they are in severe pain, ogun kee all of una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣[/quote]
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by highchief1: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mayrian:
Urchins commandant general has spoken.

Nigerians get ready

These are the people going to Abuja
what is wrong with him going to Abuja?e no fine?

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by nedekid: 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
adioolayi:
I am rooting for Sanwoolu for second term....I am also certain he will win.

That said...This MC Olumo's action is unfortunate and should be condemn by all.

I know Police will not pick him...but, it will be good..even, if it's for media ops...he should be called for questioning and severely warned.

This is just terrible!
Sanwo olu is a good man and deserves to be voted for. But the reason some will vote against him is to end this shenanigans by folks such as this oluomo fellow. He and his likes have to be curtailed. Imagine the extra impunity when oga at the top is sworn in. Already his puppy said few weeks ago they own Nigeria, no longer Lagos.
This bunch of agberos will go haywire and do as they wish. They will kill and nothing will happen!
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by davillian(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.
That stupid MC that should be in prison for all these nonsense talks....
I wish my friends dad dint save him at charity when they wanted to kill him
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by roscoman: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
Musiliu Akinsanya days is numbered. I think when Chief Adebayo Ogundare ( AkA Bayo success) was raining in Oshodi, when is this rogue then ?. So his own days too is numbered.

Both Tinubu and Sanwoolu think is working for them now and is untouchable. Not knowing or they don't realized is there names is tarnishing and MC is creating enemity between his paid principal and his cohorts.

Both Tinubu, Sanwoolu and MC days are numbered in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari In Londo: Vanguard Compares First And Second Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.