Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79411 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Tobianojoel(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Where's the video? Let's see the evidence. I've seen this news twice with no video to back it up. Sanwo-olu will win anyways.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by izubext007: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
U are very stupid .... That fool that is not greater than my local dog
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Badgers14: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Isn't this voter intimidation??

The police, army, dissemination, INEC will all pretend they didn't see this because he is speaking their mind.. they just protect the ruling class!

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Okjay: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
Is it only Igbos that will vote in Lagos? Dare call Fulani Na? Irresponsible chief thug
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by MarxisGLABACK: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

WAIT 4 THE SHOCKER ON SATURDAY
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Brown3nity: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nigeria my country what have we gotten ourselves into
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by prettyliz(f): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

VANGUARD[/font]
I'm always amazed at how the Yorubas the soul called educated people are scared and envious of the Igbos😂P.S I'm not Igbo o...but I admire them.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Mraphel: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.
Fear fear boy. LP party did worst during d last election in d east we want to be like that

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by lildush(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Do MC olumo need to be reminded to respect his old age or he doesn't know that his aging tongue

Agbero no dey old ooooo. See his master tifnubu na🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Paramount01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

Honestly,I don back off

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Okjay: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Is it only Igbos that will vote in Lagos? Dare call Fulani Na. Irresponsible illiterate chief thug.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Ibman: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
It's only in this zoo called Nigeria you will see this bull shit, MC olumo threaten residents of Lagos several times and even disenfranchised them but security agencies said nothing . Pastor Paul Enenche preached about the wrong doing of politicians and INEC and how they rig election and disenfranchised Nigerians. You will hear they want to come and arrest him.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Ezzymadu: 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fake news
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by popcykaylah(m): 10:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
This ignorant illiterate fighting for his own pocket and then displaying to the world that atleast small education matters is not even a lagosian.. he came from one village and hes using thuggery to make ends meet but unfortunately it's worked for him under this terrible government. Let him be reminded, if he dares try rubbish we will be waiting. I am a lagosian. The dimwit should come show me his father's or grandfathers generation in Lagos

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by JimohMomoh: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Nigeria is not matured for democracy. The best democracies on Earth are the Nordic countries.

In Nigeria, democracy only serves to divide.
Those Nordic countries sha
God specially create those people

Peaceful and prosperous
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by TUTU147: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
If any igbo man or woman die as a result of this election in lagos,I don't think lagos state will remain the same.Rain no dey fall for one person house ooooo,war is not good for both parties.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Beolly(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
arantess:

Still makes you a fool

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Verysmart101: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

Wat did the Igbos do to you bikonu? Why do u hate Igbos so much this man?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Abuventure: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive
your father was happy when you were born.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nigeria will never get it right. Just imagine the kind of talks coming out of supposed leaders.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
I just dey laugh. MC Oluomo cup will be full very soon. His enemies in NURTW are watching him keenly. The army are watching him. Just one mistake, he will join Eleweomo, Tokyo, Bomboy where they are currently rotting. Just one! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Verysmart101: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Olympiacos:
Yes let the IPOBian terrorist sit at home.
Bastard fool from a bastard mother
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Simplythebest: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
By the time APC loose Lagos State governorship election and Tinubu loose at the court then they will understand that agbero and thuggery is never a job.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by bonnyhope: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Where is video evidence
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Harrynight(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oreyva:
This is the 2nd time this man is trying to disenfranchise innocent people from performing their civic duty, this is the 2nd time.

They said the first one was fake and a doctored video now he repeated the same statement because all security personnels in Lagos are in his OGA's pocket!

In a sane clime this man would be arrested, but in this zoo, Never!
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by godliman: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
techluver:
Is MC Oluomo above the law? shocked This guy keeps threatening Igbos and innocent citizens and he gets away with it.

Remember, Vote LP from top to bottom on Saturday
This is the hall mark of buhari's criminal government of impunity and selective justice
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by alibiz: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Its high time the Igbo's in Lagos should do something about this idiot must everyone insult the Ibo's?
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by lolu2019: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mayrian:
Urchins commandant general has spoken.

Nigerians get ready

These are the people going to Abuja
what is so special about Abuja.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive
Just look at this ordained fool, illiterate. It's obvious you don't have an ambition in life. Neither do you have anything to offer to your family. That is why you are supporting evil.

The same politicians, that doesn't even care about you, have kids schooling abroad, you are here broke, miserable and frustrated. When the war starts, they would fly off, you that can't even feed, would be here to face the war. School, you won't go, learn a skill, No. It's thuggery you chose. You will see war, you will shed tears of sorrows, the so called mc oluomo have his kids, schooling abroad at atlanta, you are here, am sure you haven't even entered a local flight in your entire life. Continue o! Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Johnjustice: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lies
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by MuchAdo: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Why can't Igbos just stay away from our politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by NgwalandAbia(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
is this not you?

I'm that one who purchased your grand father's grave and turn your mama to my house girl, bloody illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday / President Buhari Nearly Falls In Kogi During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.