Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State (79395 Views)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / El-Rufai: 'Christians Won’t Vote For Me, Even If Pope Is My Running Mate' / MC Oluomo Warns Saraki, Spotted At Osun Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by chinos20(m): 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Still wondering the kind of Politics that exists in Nigeria.

Our democracy needs to be questioned again and again.

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

They will only come out later and tender fake public apologies.

Mc Olumo, this is not right and it is time the security agencies do something.
This dude needs to be arrested for threatening of human right.just needs someone to start the campaign
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by malakaimoscondo: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Etuk31:
The flames of war you fan today, pray it doesn't consume you tomorrow. Someone should talk sense into this illiterate ignoramus
go and vote in Enugu.. They are doing election there too.. Igbos should go there to vote

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by ebufa: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

Infact, tall dreams are also good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.

May God grant the separation you crooks are preaching........cannot wait for the dissolution of the Lugardian contraption! you guys can keep your zoo!
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by saysugar(m): 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Igbos also do more than that in ther land,so I can't blame him,dem no born any other tribes well to contest in Igbo land, talk of campaigning

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Bluntemperor: 10:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
hammerT:
WE ARE PUTTING ALL IPOB MEMBERS LAGOS CHAPTER ACROSS LAGOS ON ELECTION DAY.
MC OLUOMO SHOULD NOT COME OUTSIDE.

What Nonsense are you speaking?
You don't threatened Lagosians in their backyard!
Don't forget the adage,'anything in war is fair'
You have just confirmed that indeed,IPOB Members are in Lagos and you think the Lagosians People will not defend Lagos from your reckless Statement ' Lagos Na No Man's Land'.
Nonsensical People everywhere!

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Whoknowsme: 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

But the height of delusion is when shinedu is dreaming to be an elected governor of Lagos State.
One day this flame of fire you tribalistic urchins are fanning will burn you and your deep hated heart for Igbos

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
igbos will cease to exist if it happens
btw, what are you doing in ibadan?

Really?
U think war works that way? My brother, dont wish for war. Lol, it is always bloody!

The threats from Yorubas is getting too much. Makes no sense.
If u dont want people to freely vote who they want, why not join forces to break up the country so that Yorubas can have their own country and Igbos will have theirs too?

If u think war will just go like smooth and yorubas will kill all Igbos and Igbos will finish on earth, my brother, I am sorry, it wont work that way.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by toprealman: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

It is only in Nigeria some influential and well respected individuals will double dare and threatened people yet nothing will be done to them.

The fact that government claim to be fighting corruption with corruption is the height of illegality.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by willibounce1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oreyva:
This is the 2nd time this man is trying to disenfranchise innocent people from performing their civic duty, this is the 2nd time.

why are you scared. Nobody is stopping you from voting. Stop giving excuses already. I though you own lagos and want to take it back? Be brave, come out and vote. The Nigerian army will protect all voters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by JoeEeL(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Look at you. Were u not the one that posted the killings in borno about 2 years ago and after I stated why Nigeria cannot work, you were there then preaching silly peace and one nigeria.

Now what are u complaining about? Enjoy your one nigeria and one democracy and stop disturbing our ears.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Ogaonos: 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

na apc supporter nd trib al bigot i blame u na see u na life omo igbo this nd dt yoruba get lagos Obi supporters mtsew .see u na life .this are things obidients want to change politics is nt a priviledge but a service to d pple.MC OLOMO CAN KILL ANYONE WHETHER ONE WGETHER IBO OR YORUBA ,APC SUPPORTER ND NUTHING GO HAPPEN
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by nkemoma(m): 10:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Desires are good.

You are a FOOL. Is that the issue? But you applauded when a Kenyan was POTUS.

It will never be well with people who see bad and tag it good
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Standardcosting(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Etuk31:
The flames of war you fan today, pray it doesn't consume you tomorrow. Someone should talk sense into this illiterate ignoramus

War in Anambra or Lagos haha

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by BOLATINUBU01: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

I'm that one who purchased your grand father's grave and turn your mama to my house girl, bloody illiterate.
sorry you hear, go and sleep,so that you won't be late to school tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by nesgeeek(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
MC oluomo is a______________.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by willibounce1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princedapace:

Really?
U think war works that way? My brother, dont wish for war. Lol, it is always bloody!

The threats from Yorubas is getting too much. Makes no sense.
If u dont want people to freely vote who they want, why not join forces to break up the country so that Yorubas can have their own country and Igbos will have theirs too?

If u think war will just go like smooth and yorubas will kill all Igbos and Igbos will finish on earth, my brother, I am sorry, it wont work that way.

Thought you guys had your ogbunigwe ready with all the online bragging about taking back lagos that you have termed no man's land. That's what your senseless online chest beating has caused you. Now you are jittery and crying like a baby.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Babaibe: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Onlu a dunce will believe these ipob idiots that live on lies and propaganda. Let them provide a video. Even when video doesn't exist, they doctored one. if Mc OLUOMO say this in truth, the idiot who throw the video into the social space. It is a lie from the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Harrynight(m): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
easyfem:
im not in support of mc oluomo on dix but ibos wahala too much in lagos , they make this obidient fight hard for us that support obi....

What crime exactly are they Igbos committing?
What exactly are the Wahala Igbos are doing?
I really want to know at least 2

Btw, don't get it twisted, I'm not and will never be igbo
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Gandrova: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oreyva:
This is the 2nd time this man is trying to disenfranchise innocent people from performing their civic duty, this is the 2nd time.
They should move to Anambra state and cast their votes case closed.

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by countryman13: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Yes ooooo broda! This guy is just one of the miscreants dt ought to be in d police net till d election is over. Whichever way Obidients i remain! LP has come to stay by d grace of the Almighty God
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by GboyegaD(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
adioolayi:
I am rooting for Sanwoolu for second term....I am also certain he will win.

That said...This MC Olumo's action is unfortunate and should be condemn by all.

I know Police will not pick him...but, it will be good..even, if it's for media ops...he should be called for questioning and severely warned.

This is just terrible!

Keep encouraging him, the good side is that his menace will surely affect all.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Gandrova: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Yes am in support of MC olomo on this. The con head people should go and vote in their regions .

1 Like

Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Princedapace(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
willibounce1:

Thought you guys had your ogbunigwe ready with all the online bragging about taking back lagos that you have termed no man's land. That's what your senseless online chest beating has caused you. Now you are jittery and crying like a baby.

No body is crying like a baby baba. Be calming down. War set, politicians varnish, people like u remain to die like chicken.

U dey talk like sey bullets get sense. baba calm down. wars are not predicatable. No body is crying like a baby.
We simply said, if the country is not a zoo, anyone can vote anywhere and for anybody. If that is the country u wish for, we wish for such too and that is obtainable in any sane country your politicians run to.

But if u say na zoo like country u wish to operate where people are threatened on daily, baba, even u way dey talk fit collect bullet and drop. So, calm down. Bullet no sabi anyone.
These politicians una carry for head, none of their kids dey here to collect bullets. Na u carry fvolishness for head go dey drop like flies wey e red.

Always know, no body has monopoly of violence. In violence, all sides go collect!

Sane humans like me want and wish for a country where anyone can vote anywhere and for anyone and for people to stop dying for politicians like chicken.
Three people already died today according to news and they are gone for ever. Wasted life, wasted parental efforts while the politicians they died for have their kids well secured in developed worlds grin
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by 7arrows: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Oreyva:

Nigeria is a failed state. Nobody obeys court order. Anyone does whatever they like. I fear for this Country.
Re: "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State by Morphinne: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
Mc oluomo is greater than any ibo man alive

But y are the nyanmiris pained by my comment, I dnn see over 50 mention already grin, I'm really happy they are in severe pain, ogun kee all of una🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
and their papa join grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / Photo Of President Jonathan's Younger Sister Who Died Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.