Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,249 members, 7,867,651 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria (1272 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by Bigshots001(m): 1:18am On Mar 17, 2023
2elliot:
Stop sounding like a broken radio.

I needed it to get to your dumbskull,quit being foolish my friend.
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Lol....this one on borrowed data is ranting here. I won't be surprised if he has an igbo boss or looks to an igbo man for his daily bread.
These people are lazy cowards so i never take them serious. The lands you're ranting about was duly and legally paid for by the igbos so there's nothing you can do about it.
My language is twisted?? Dude you guys scream while talking . Seeing two yoruba people discussing in yoruba sounds like apes mating(very disgusting).
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 2:56am On Mar 17, 2023
DenreleDave:
We love you and we are happy to have you in our region.. But as it has gotten to the stage of dragging our land with us, we will be forced to take some measures from henceforth.....

There is no smoke without fire 🔥, we only accommodated you because of our accommodating culture but you are making us regret our action. You make the northerners mock us for allowing you to be free in our land... We have seen & witness the hatred, so far, we have gotten your message.

Anywhere in Lagos that is said to do any traditional procession will stands. No outsider will come and dictate to us... If you can't contest against Ip0b sit at home in your land, I see no reason why you should contest any from our land.

If I don't say this, I would be a hypocrite. A good measure of igbos have been helpful to my life & career and I still believe a lot more will still be helpful to my life and career. I respect the igbos that are good and fair. I know that majority evil is always overwhelming the minority good. Some igbos don't want trouble, they respect themselves, they mind their business but the fact is that they are silent and not heard of. The voice of the desperate & wicked ones is loud to our hearings.

Lastly, this doesn't change my mind. My wife will be an Igbo woman but I will be very careful to choose. I will make sure I don't choose from a family of hateful igbos. If you have Yoruba father & Igbo mother or vice versa, we will see you as Yorubas as long as you respect our culture.

Main point: Igbos should respect their host so that they won't regret it. I also call on the good igbos to speak out to the irresponsible ones trying to cause chaos and division in yoruba land.

Please, if you are a good Igbo and you have a beautiful sister with correct & average boobs & ass, kindly dm.. It is due time that we become in laws

If you are truly a Yorubaman, you will marry your Yorubas sister.If you guys keep marrying Igbo women who will marry our Yoruba sisters seeking partners.Is ot chukwudi or Jalloh ypu want them to marry?

Yoruba men needs to do better.Protect your sisters first before considering other women from different tribe.Stop creating shortage of men for our Yoruba sisters.
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DMerciful(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Sell remaining land? Who dash m*nky banana?
Osobi32:
what an unfortunate mugu, you don't even have the balls to boldly direct ur message of hate to the igbos. Contact me if u want to sale ur remaining piece of land. Mugu!
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by limeta(f): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2023
In another hand they will say one Nigeria
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

Did any igbo insult any yoruba recently? As in recently? why did the slogan come up. they resurrected something said in the past all because of politics. Most people who do this do not do it because of you it is for themselves. If you cannot campaign with good works done in a state why use ethinicity? If the yorubas have stood up to the fulani s this way, much of the women raped in yorubaland would not have been raped.
No one is stopping anybody from any traditional procession. Be that as it may, we are waiting for the ministry in charge of this to make a statement, because if in future, the Oba of Elegushi and Ijegun are taken to court for restricting the rights of movement as guaranteed by the Nigerian constitution, they should remember that immunity does not cover them.
So does my content talks abt recently only, what abt all you have been doing
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol under regional system ...not under unitary system

Collect the land give Igbos regional government ...we go dash Una the land even

I like you sha... You passed your msg calmly and wisely

You are a good man
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Mar 17, 2023
limeta:
In another hand they will say one Nigeria

You forgot that azikiwe your hero led us to this nonsense bcox of his pride as an Igbo man. He led us to this bcox of igbos obsession to control everything...
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by oteneaaron(m): 6:53am On Mar 17, 2023
DenreleDave:
We love you and we are happy to have you in our region.. But as it has gotten to the stage of dragging our land with us, we will be forced to take some measures from henceforth.....

There is no smoke without fire 🔥, we only accommodated you because of our accommodating culture but you are making us regret our action. You make the northerners mock us for allowing you to be free in our land... We have seen & witness the hatred, so far, we have gotten your message.

Anywhere in Lagos that is said to do any traditional procession will stands. No outsider will come and dictate to us... If you can't contest against Ip0b sit at home in your land, I see no reason why you should contest any from our land.

If I don't say this, I would be a hypocrite. A good measure of igbos have been helpful to my life & career and I still believe a lot more will still be helpful to my life and career. I respect the igbos that are good and fair. I know that majority evil is always overwhelming the minority good. Some igbos don't want trouble, they respect themselves, they mind their business but the fact is that they are silent and not heard of. The voice of the desperate & wicked ones is loud to our hearings.

Lastly, this doesn't change my mind. My wife will be an Igbo woman but I will be very careful to choose. I will make sure I don't choose from a family of hateful igbos. If you have Yoruba father & Igbo mother or vice versa, we will see you as Yorubas as long as you respect our culture.

Main point: Igbos should respect their host so that they won't regret it. I also call on the good igbos to speak out to the irresponsible ones trying to cause chaos and division in yoruba land.

Please, if you are a good Igbo and you have a beautiful sister with correct & average boobs & ass, kindly dm.. It is due time that we become in laws

What a disgusting show of bigotry.

It is quite unfortunate that we are still at this stage as a civilization in the 21st century.

It is tribalistic statements like these that led to the Rwandan Genocide of 1994 - in just 100 days, over 800,000 Tutsi's were killed by their Hutu brothers.

Go and watch Hotel Rwanda in case you have forgotten.

Tribalistic comments like these are what will destroy Nigeria.

I am sure you will claim to belive in a God who is the father and creator of ALL.

Yet, you are quick to forget that we are all brothers and sisters from one mother and father.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by 2elliot: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bigshots001:

I needed it to get to your dumbskull,quit being foolish my friend.
Gbaun
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by limeta(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=DenreleDave post=121803994]

You forgot that azikiwe your hero led us to this nonsense bcox of his pride as an Igbo man. He led us to this bcox of igbos obsession to control everything... [/qu

Oh pls why didn't you die with azikiwe so the rest of the people can forward ever
Re: Important Message To Igbos In South West Region Of Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2023
limeta:
Oh pls why didn't you die with azikiwe so the rest of the people can forward ever

Why didn't ur family also die so dt so far we can move forward or ur entire lineage die with agbari ojuwku and let's move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lamadi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Rivers State Tribunal Case - Itubo (video) / Proof: Obidients Create Tinubu Parody Account To Join Peter Obi Twitter Live / The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.