Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank (256 Views)

Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? / What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? / The Hottest Investment Opportunity In Nigeria Now Is LONGRICH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 17, 2023
I am interested in starting a business, I need someone who knows the current trend of a moving market. I am not interested in making a killing all at once as I want to forge a customer base more than I want to milk people dry. There is no part of the world I can't access (ex. Ukraine, Russia, North Korea, and Iran) I have some funds, but I can get more if needed.

All ideas are welcome. If you submit a good feasibility study of your idea, you get a straight 20k for your effort. If It is really good with a possible customer base, you get 50K.

Let's make some money.
Re: What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank by DaddyCoool: 3:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok, I'm in US. I source used items and ship to Naija. I have trusted people to sell them over there. Only thing missing is finance
Re: What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 17, 2023
what do you source and sell, and what is the turnaround on your sales? How much are we talking about in funds?

I don't really have the time to start selling stuff one by one. I will prefer I get someone who buys it in bulk and handles the retail selling
Re: What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank by BigBrother9ja: 5:07am On Mar 17, 2023
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

The Okomu Oil Palm Company Plc To Pay N12 Final Dividend For 2022 FY / Selling! 2bedroom Fully Detached @ Ikota Lekki. ₦65M. Eunice 2348029562694 / Hire Me For All Your Content Writing Needs !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.