Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? (656 Views)

What Is The Hottest Commodity Now. I Import, You Sell, We Both Make Bank / What Kind Of Goods Can I Import With #50, 000 And Sale Them Within A Week? / What Do You Suggest A Young Man With 10M To Invest On??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by DellaGold: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I'm thinking of Importing goods that could easily be sold in Nigerian Markets or market online. God's that are of high demands and affordable by many.

Please kindly make suggestions to me.

Thank you!
Re: Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vaccine
Re: Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Import clothes price range of 1k-3k

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by DellaGold: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2020

Thanks
Re: Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by DellaGold: 12:58am On Apr 29, 2020
DellaGold:

Thanks
Re: Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by Alkason: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2020
bestabigaelever:

From which country and can more information from you on how to go about it?
Re: Opinion: Which Goods Do You Suggest I Import? by bestabigaelever(f): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Alkason:

From which country and can more information from you on how to go about it?
Only China stuffs are cheap, though I have turkey and Marley link but their things are expensive
If you are ready, my link is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Let's Support Your Bakery Investment Yield Positive Results / Freshly Milled Palm Oil For Sale / Wazobia Investment Is Real Not Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.