Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61835 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Akanipaul1411: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Where is that your university of governance where people gain the experience? Buhari who was thought to have the experience has dashed the hope of NIGERIANS. Be calming down oo
By the way, election is all about trust and confidence. The results will testify the level of confidence he has built in the residents.
I still don't know why Babajide is panicking if he has delivered.
However, the issue on ground is threat to peoples life and not this nonesense campaign you brought here. Infact Samwo-Olu has failed for not prioritizing peoples life and freedom, breeding ethnic division through his aides, actions and inactions.
What again is left of a governor who enjoys threat to life, freedom of movement and even massacre.

PARADIZEPRIEST:
PLS LET SANWO OLU BE,HE HAS BEEN DOING GREAT WORKS IN LAGOS,BUILDING NEW BRIDGES AND EMPOURIBG YOUTHS,WHAT MORE DO WE WANT,LETS BE SINCERE,GBEDEBO IS NOT EXPERIENCED YET,LET HIM win LAHA AND LEARN HOW TO GOVERN. sad
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
IPoB terrorist with online president and online governor. Anambra is not Lagos.
Now go carry out your threat make soldiers use una do shooting practice. Awon omokoomo oshi.
If you don't carry out your threat on him then you are not a true Igbo blood. You a b.astard and you should do DNA to know where your real father hailed friom. Omo ofo
thanks for the advice my Yoruba Muslim pig friend
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Babaibe: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
May LP never rule Nigeria or any state in south-west and even all other parts of Nigeria. Let them stick to and govern their bittered Igbo community. Their lives are full of lies, propaganda, and deceit. I have never seen a personality political party so useless as Peter Obi and his Labour Party. Watch the video below, and see mama Chukwudi talking. They propagate rumours and practise politics of defamation and incitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uaFj-pumU
Watch the video.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
thanks for the advice my Yoruba Muslim pig friend
myopic and hateful IPOB terrorists.
After the governorship election and sanwo olu reelected and the man you threatened to behead is still alive I will start calling you a b.astard.
Always chest beating like derange gorillas online. undecided
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

He dare not try such rubbish in Warri, PH or Benin-City. Men go change am for am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
myopic and hateful IPOB terrorists.
After the governorship election and sanwo olu reelected and the man you threatened to behead is still alive I will start calling you a b.astard.
Always chest beating like derange gorillas online. undecided
good advice Yoruba Muslim pig. Go and enjoy the curse of generational poverty tormenting . Pig
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
good advice Yoruba Muslim pig. Go and enjoy the curse of generational poverty tormenting . Pig
IPOB miscreant😂 una go wail tire . Saturday is here already
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
IPOB miscreant😂 una go wail tire . Saturday is here already
lol I go wail on top of your ashawo mother pussy
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by bayelsaowei(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Still wondering why the police are keeping mute over the threat from MC olumo that should be cooling off in kuje prison by now tongue
police?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
lol I go wail on top of your ashawo mother pussy
I expect nothing less of this sort of barbaric and mannerless behavior from people that wakes up their parents with kicks. When you don't respect your parent you won't know how to respect other people parent too. Ewu ode Omo eran
IPoB terrorist destructive activities are not welcome in Yoruba lands... we will teach y'all the lesson your parents never taught you.. . Keep you ipob killing and bombing in the east alone no one cares.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
I expect nothing less of this sort of barbaric and mannerless behavior from people that wakes up their parents with kicks. When you don't respect your parent you won't know how to respect other people parent too. Ewu ode Omo eran
IPoB terrorist destructive activities are not welcome in Yoruba lands... we will teach y'all the lesson your parents never taught you.. . Keep you ipob killing and bombing in the east alone no one cares.
Only a boy birthed by ashawo mother would go a faceless forum and type the brainless trash you put up here my Yoruba Muslim pig friend
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Executer: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
i'm not igbo there usual line when u open up their stupidity and foolishness

3.igbos have the largest population of millionaires after the hausas so your talk of being impoverished is a product of your cocaine addled brain

if you are not a mor0n or mentally difficient ,, where did conduct this research ? what source give u this statistic , senseless appe
Still sounding fo0lish as usual
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
Only a boy birthed by ashawo mother would go a faceless forum and type the brainless trash you put up here my Yoruba Muslim pig friend
more tears for you tomorrow. Wail more
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
more tears for you tomorrow. Wail more
the tears will be from your ashawo mother after the Bleep on her with yam legs. She will come back home smelling of Igbo sweat and huffs
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
the tears will be from your ashawo mother after the Bleep on her with yam legs. She will come back home smelling of Igbo sweat and huffs
wail more ewu
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
wail more ewu
thanks my Yoruba Muslim slave I will wail more on top of your useless mother. Ode Pig
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 7:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
thanks my Yoruba Muslim slave I will wail more on top of your useless mother. Ode Pig
frustrated ekwesu IPOB bastard.... Ewu Gambia.
Obi wept.
All his zombie followers had been wailing ever since will continue to wail after tomorrow election.
Suffer heads
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin

Her post in itself is condescending. Imagine calling out a sitting governor with an allegation she cannot prove...what is the meaning of "your thug?"
Na she sellotape them together?

Democracy doesn't exactly translate to image tarnishing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
Obi wept.
All his zombie followers had been wailing ever since will continue to wail after tomorrow election.
Suffer heads
hahaha while you wail in poverty Yoruba Muslim pig
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ProfOkai: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
onuman:

The apex political leadership of Nigeria is bent on recovering Lagos for Tinubu through INEC fraud to vindicate his so-called victory in presidential election. That's why Oluomo made this threat but still walks the streets a free man.
First, they postponed the guber election to get prepared. If the guber election was held last Saturday as scheduled, APC would have kissed bye to Lagos state by now.
When they tell you that INEC of Mahmood Yakubu is independent, ignore them.

So on point.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ProfOkai: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
Obi wept.
Suffer heads

Guy, how do you feel spewing these venom on another human being? Do you think you will live forever?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by oluztx: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Heavensent01:

but Ebonyi cannot contest in Anambra, Anambra can't contest in IMO?

Bianca ojukwu wasn't allowed to contest a senatorial district in Anambra because she's from Enugu but yet Igbo people are civilized?

no Yorubas is in Eastern region civil service but across southwest States there are igbo in west civil service, guess what Yoruba are still not civilized but Igbo are?

na thunder go help me fire you people in that your mud region

Typical afonja, they don't have sense. Alamajiris better pass una.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Clinghton: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
People stronger than him has come and gone, if he doesn't repent he's next in line.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProfOkai:

Guy, how do you feel spewing these venom on another human being? Do you think you will live forever?
and you didn't see his insults to me? lol. don't be an hypocrite
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Lacash: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
ebukajay184:
Dr. Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour, the wife of Labour Party's gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, has reacted to a video of MC Oluomo telling Lagosians who will not vote for the Lagos State APC governorship candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to sit at home on election day, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared online, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, aka MC Oluomo, head of the Lagos state branch of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, was seen warning voters who intend to vote other parties not to do so.

He said: “Iya Chukwudi, if you know you no wan vote for us, siddon for your house o.”

He also told APC supporters that if they notice they are losing in polling units, they know what to do.

Reacting via her Twitter handle, Ify Aniebo Rhodes-Vivour claimed that MC Oluomo can confidentally threaten voters because he is “state backed.” She called on the Lagos State governor to call “his thugs” to order.

She shared a video of Oluomo threatening voters and wrote:

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/1636416887071576064?s=19
See pelsin wey dem still dey feed…mtcheeew 🤦‍♂️
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by litaninja(m): 12:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Rain don pursue dem. Lmao.
Naira20:
OBIdients are waiting for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLAxgLSQsFE

Anyone Who Knows This and Still Supports The Status Quo..is Wicked

By the way, how is the Useless Oro going?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:49am On Mar 18, 2023
No be small thing ooooooo.

Even Ifenaya too wan become first lady.

Igbos in Lagos and south west generally are expired.

It's time for them to go go back home and face their blodas who are unknown gunmen.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Igbojew: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2023
oluztx:
Some yorubas behave like illiterates, like they cannot reason and tribalistic. Even educated ones living abroad which is beyond shocking. These are the same people that always cry racism abroad since they are more darker in complexion and more susceptible to racism, yet championing tribalism. The sensible ones should call your foolish ones to order, because this thing is getting out of hand. Go on facebook and twitter, even so-called South South have had enough from you people. If you don't want One Nigeria anymore, fine, agitate for your yoruba nation, so you can keep your Lagos to yourself, simple. But now, we are still under One Nigeria, anyone can contest, it's left for Lagos indigenes to vote their choice. This is how civilized people and nation work!
Thank you for this your well articulate speech and we need more of you here.Let me add something, Yoruba always accused Igbos what actually they are the one doing all those things but thank God for internet that has exposed who they truly are.....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by press9jatv: 5:18am On Mar 18, 2023
"If you're threatened by thugs go to your PUs, arm yourself with 2 by 2, 2 by 4 planks, iron rods, bottles, licenced guns, knives, daggers & cutlasses to defend your votes. Nobody or group of persons have the sole monopoly of violence. Defend yourself and votes."

~Barr. Malcom (Via Twitter)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by PeggySandas(f): 5:40am On Mar 18, 2023
kettykin:
Igbos are becoming too gentlemanly for my liking

What the hell can any igbo man do to MC?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by nony43(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin

She is a Lagosian go and move her out.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by nony43(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Throwback:
Imagine those who love IPOB activities including forceful sit at home with deadly repercussions to those who thought they had human and democratic rights to freedom of movement, now lamenting about political threats.

I am sure this lady never posted anything negative about IPOB.

We already know her husband is an IPOB apologist and a Yoruba hater, so no need wasting time on that boy looking for a toy to play with.

Show me a videos where IPOB is threatening people not to vote and enforced it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.