Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61732 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by asanausana91: 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
The idiot should ask about Sugar in Ibadan.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by asanausana91: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.
is this a foool? Kid? Or both?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin
cool
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
sencekompis:
Go back to your dirty space, we are having enough of you guys in south west. Awon omo eranko jati jati. Omo aja
shocked cool
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Truthshscrazy: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
kingthreat:

A bleached out ipob cuntt has no right to condemn MC Oluomo
shocked
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by darkkknight2010: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Brainless pips all over.... awon homo habilis jati jati..

Chinedu that will defect to APC the moment he loses this election.

Ariwo kor nii music.

He did all these bashing and theatrics with KOWA for Ikeja LGA elections. HE LOST!!!

Jumped to PDP. LOST SENATORIAL BID AND THE GUBER PRIMARIES!!!

Now has jumped to LP. HE WILL LOSE!!!

APC is his final destination.

WHAT A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE! SERIAL LOSER!!

Mr. Aspirant.

Aspire! Perspire! Expire! Retire!
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ChukwuObe: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Timblogga:
we will vote for Chinedu.

If you hate to vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket, then you must be a fool and fake Christian to vote for anyone that embraces homosexuality and the objection to Muslim-Muslim ticket is a ruse after all
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Zeezenho: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.

Mugu n a real lagosian dey ballot in mean the original landlord not care taker.if you don't like igbos prescients in lagos go to court or go back to ogbomoso.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Emola12(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

or Delta

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by jude33084(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:

Grow some sense little one.

Show me one video where kababa threatens non indigenes or voters to vote his party?

Ozuoooo!
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by jude33084(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nairalanders pls vote SanWo Olu for continuity and vote out the house of assembly members under APC.

If you do that then Olu will be a real Governor not a puppet undecided
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Timblogga: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
ChukwuObe:

If you hate to vote for Muslim-Muslim ticket, then you must be a fool and fake Christian to vote for anyone that embraces homosexuality and the objection to Muslim-Muslim ticket is a ruse after all
we the Omo Ales will vote Chinedu.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Emola12(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You should be Ashamed of yourself! embarassed

Have you Heard of or seen Ayiri, Kabaka or Asari
Threatening IGBOS or any Tribe during Elections B4? 😏 sad

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by isaiahethan: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Millimann:
Their desperation shows that they are really milking that Lagos dry.

MC Oluomo's source of livelihood will be lost when they lose Lagos.

Offcourse an illiterate a chief bandits has his family outside Nigeria. His children attending good education. I swear the murder fucker haven't heard about Mexico. He's just running a cheap touts organisation. Tomorrow is the D day . You better not quote me cos I am not reading it
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by isaiahethan: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
darkkknight2010:
Brainless pips all over.... awon homo habilis jati jati..

Chinedu that will defect to APC the moment he loses this election.

Ariwo kor nii music.

He did all these bashing and theatrics with KOWA for Ikeja LGA elections. HE LOST!!!

Jumped to PDP. LOST SENATORIAL BID AND THE GUBER PRIMARIES!!!

Now has jumped to LP. HE WILL LOSE!!!

APC is his final destination.

WHAT A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE! SERIAL LOSER!!

Mr. Aspirant.

Aspire! Perspire! Expire! Retire!

Shut up and show your bloody face
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 0monnak0da: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Nah you wise pass, you know all of us maybe be foolish.

Maybe you are the only one with a special level of interpretation, it is quite unique you know.

Why do politicians need accountability when they have extremely talented spin doctors like you, who can interpret stuffs at a high level to defend anything.

Every normal individual know he was referring to Igbo's but only you can spin it to mean otherwise.

I hail oo.
If you are foolish as you claim that is your family predicament
Leave reverse psychology and make your point if you have one
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by riverbird: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
If e sure for mc agbero oluomo make him come clean let's do a 100% free and fair election tomorrow.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Pilokwe(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
When a bastard don't have anything to boost of,he becomes stupid.it is obvious ,your kind is the problem in Lagos
Lanretoye:
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Smooyis(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
I don't want to hear other people crying again after this election o. Social media doesn't win elections.
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by omurphy23456: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
We die here, we go no where, you are very ignorant for thinking that you dont need the igbos.
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Shattuck(m): 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
so mc oluomo is the landlord
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by NezzyMike: 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pat081:
abi some people may be yoruba may be
happy with what he (MC OLUOMO) is saying they should not forget that what goes around may come back to them too , God will bless your work anywhere you are going to

Amen Bro, thanks

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Neyopumpin13:
Go back to your state ,if you don't like Mc.
MC is not from Lagos he came here the same way I came
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mercury12:
if you don't do as you say then you a b.astard.
U should go do DNA because you might be from itsekiri or Benue tribe and not a true hate loving Igbo tribe undecided
I don’t boast bro but if any of your urchins to to stop voting around my polling unit he will be beheaded . It’s election matter police no Dey involved. We are ready for you guys . Nothing will happen and nobody will be arrested
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by aariwa(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

That ll the end of all Igbos in South West. It won’t be Lagos alone anymore… They ll be going from house to house to fish you Igbos out…

One thing is certain, d igbos ll be kicked out of South West by the Yorubas.
he will be beheaded if he tries to stop voting in my area and nothing will happen. Be assured of that
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Dominicpupuru(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
How does a thought like this form in your brain and you think it's right to type it out? How
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
By the morning of Sunday, all these ones would have faded into the obscurity they emerged from.

Sanwo-Olu is winning by a landslide of votes.
PLS LET SANWO OLU BE,HE HAS BEEN DOING GREAT WORKS IN LAGOS,BUILDING NEW BRIDGES AND EMPOURIBG YOUTHS,WHAT MORE DO WE WANT,LETS BE SINCERE,GBEDEBO IS NOT EXPERIENCED YET,LET HIM win LAHA AND LEARN HOW TO GOVERN. sad
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Akanipaul1411: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
From this your response, you have atom if tribalism in you. What he meant there is that nobody wills such power to him or herself,be you indigene or non indigene, you will certainly see your match in millions. Has anyone threatened voters in any of the states he mentioned? Has anyone's freedom of movement or association been openly threatened? No one tries it, it's either the government receives the pressure to arrest him or the individual faces the fire and attack from his fellow agberos.

Why his threat seems not to looked into is because you guys think it is directly against the Igbos, the more reason you cited landlordship but believe me today that Yorubas are supporting PDP & LP and could be victimized.
They brought tribalism to discredit a particular candidate, rather that fetched him more supporters and now it's threat to life and freedom of movement, and you sit there, decorating your tribalism, citing packing out of a house if landlord disturbs you. Invariably, other tribes should Pack out of Lagos having been disturbed so much by Oluomo as a landlord. Clap for yourself! I haven't seen you condemn Oluomo's action but you are talking about packing out.

Lanretoye:
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
aariwa:
I don’t boast bro but if any of your urchins to to stop voting around my polling unit he will be beheaded . It’s election matter police no Dey involved. We are ready for you guys . Nothing will happen and nobody will be arrested
IPoB terrorist with online president and online governor. Anambra is not Lagos.
Now go carry out your threat make soldiers use una do shooting practice. Awon omokoomo oshi.
If you don't carry out your threat on him then you are not a true Igbo blood. You a b.astard and you should do DNA to know where your real father hailed friom. Omo ofo
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Akanipaul1411: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
From this your response, you have atom of tribalism in you. What he meant there is that nobody wills such power to him or herself,be you indigene or non indigene, you will certainly see your match in millions. Has anyone threatened voters in any of the states he mentioned? Has anyone's freedom of movement or association been openly threatened? No one tries it, it's either the government receives the pressure to arrest him or the individual faces the fire and attack from his fellow agberos.

Why his threat seems not to looked into or taken serious is because you guys think it is directly against the Igbos, the more reason you cited landlordship but believe me today that Yorubas are supporting PDP & LP and could be victimized.
They brought tribalism to discredit a particular candidate, rather that fetched him more supporters and now it's threat to life and freedom of movement, and you sit there, decorating your tribalism, citing packing out of a house if landlord disturbs you. Invariably, other tribes should Pack out of Lagos having been disturbed so much by Oluomo as a landlord. Clap for yourself! I haven't seen you condemn Oluomo's action but you are talking about packing out.

Lanretoye:

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland / Tinubu To PEPT: Nullifying The Election Over 25% FCT Could Cause Anarchy, Chaos / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.