Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos (61791 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Wife, Ify, Slams 'Bigots'; Her Father Gets Dragged / We’re Investigating MC Oluomo’s Threat Against Igbo – Lagos CP / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
By the morning of Sunday, all these ones would have faded into the obscurity they emerged from.

Sanwo-Olu is winning by a landslide of votes.
Yes that’s true. It’s a done deal. I just returned from our Iya meeting and it’s victory already. You can start celebrating. Gbadebo should go gather experience first and we may consider him next time.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by searchng4love: 6:30am On Mar 17, 2023
grin but Ipob miscreants can burn a complete bus terminal with humongous numbers of buses parked there abi? Okan yin Oni bale

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Tinubuwillnotru: 6:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This local Champion, McOluomo makes me Laugh anytime I see him. cheesy

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

He will use his HEAD, run back to Lagos! sad

I just tire.. make him come make small pikin use am shine for b side... mumu man

4 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Tinubuwillnotru: 6:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Lanretoye:
as much as I detest these kind of threats to citizens by citizens,your likes makes me wanto bend cos you come here to sound as if there is no kabaka,ayiri,asari and so on in the states you mention.there are no thugs in your own states,if your landlord is giving you too much problems then you can vacate the house and know peace.it is not compulsory you die there.
you are a goat

6 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Alaigbopress: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Madam go back to your state if lagos is too hot for u. Cry me a river grin
This fire you are igniting will consume You, don't forget what happened in Alaba. Don't take the silence of ndi Igbo, good Yorubas and other ethnic nationals in Lagos for stupidity. Nobody have the monopoly of violence

7 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by PDJT: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:

It is a message of hypocrisy.

Imagine apologists of a violent terrorist group in their home region, lamenting about insecurity elsewhere.

-She is married to an Indigenous Lagosian, and that's where she is resident, so she is in order to call out violent thugs in Lagos state. Face the mesaage and stop being a blunt tool.

8 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

God punish your pro-Thievnuubu oshogbo Muslim skull, Insha Allah. Go and chase her from her husbands house and see if your empty skull won't be burst open, while the useless contents spills on the ground for diseased dogs to eat. grin

8 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Look at the person countering MC Oluomo. If them born am well, make she come any Lagos market talk against MC Oluomo. No be man go touch am. Na the market women go beat her British accent commot for her mouth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Tunasco4u(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by walosky(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Chai! But igbo women dey fine o…see softness !

Bilikisu , Bumi and Ramota come and see o !

5 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by AskProf: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Though I don’t support violence in any form but that arrest will be extended to her husband Gbadebo who is also notorious for his inciteful comments all over social media.

Shut up, you lazy pretender.

Who do you think you are fooling?

"When the rain falls,
It falls not on one man's rooftop."

6 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Winnersunited: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Says the man from Kwara State. Olodo!!

6 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by luluosas(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2023
That thug needs to be sent to the gallows
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by 2special(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ayo2008: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Your comment is so shameful.

Only a thug will object with she said.
Is purely awkward threating and coercing people to vote for your party.

4 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by afbstrategies: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Mc Oluomo is too dumb to realize that his threat is hurting Sanwo Olu’s chances and not helping him. His family are all in the United States and he’s here threatening voters. I only pity the thugs he has brainwashed. 😡

4 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Beremx(f): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Oluomo disciple spotted

4 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Cantonese: 7:20am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Go and brush your dirty teeth first.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Cantonese: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2023
kingthreat:
Look at the person countering MC Oluomo. If them born am well, make she come any Lagos market talk against MC Oluomo. No be man go touch am. Na the market women go beat her British accent commot for her mouth.

See your life?

No PVC
No shishi
No job
NFA
No power to fight
Empty person

My simple advise:
Find small garri and groundnut eat make hunger no kill you.

Muntula.

7 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by favour32(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Let him come to Warri, Port-Harcourt, or Benin City and do these Foolish Rants, 😕 angry

No strong man for where strong men full na only weak guys nai full that side.

4 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:27am On Mar 17, 2023
I have said it before and will still say it again
Them no born MC Oluomo well or any known Agbero well to act like this in South East. Omo Aba and Onitsha guys go enter his house, fish him out and burn him with tire. Na for only Lagos and SW his madness start and end.

Rip in advance to the Agbero allocated to my PU tomorrow. I'll take it personally we'll die ones.

8 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by nisai: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tell your thugs in those places too to come meet him in his territory and see how they will run falling over their heads too.

I neither support him on this nor am I supporting thuggery in any sense, but your logic just reeks of thoughtlessness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by nisai: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Them no born MC Oluomo well or any known Agbero well to act like this in South East. Omo Aba and Onitsha guys go enter his house, fish him out and burn him with tire. Na for only Lagos and SW his madness start and end.

Rip in advance to the Agbero allocated to my PU tomorrow. I'll take it personally we'll die ones.
🤣🤣🤣Na mouth you get, aunty🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Drone17: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:
Her state is Lagos. Where's your state?
Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by JOemmy(m): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2023
How many are tinibu's thugs in lagos compared to millions of lagosians? They are doing all these because lagosians allowed it any day they decides to challenge them it will be all be over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Samajogs: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
I can see your experience in agberoism, thuggery n intimidation. Learn how to use your head n think. Leadership is not by force
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes that’s true. It’s a done deal. I just returned from our Iya meeting and it’s victory already. You can start celebrating. Gbadebo should go gather experience first and we may consider him next time.

1 Like

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by samz77: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

. na mouth you get. I guess you don buy bulletproof vest or African bulletproof. I go just samma one bullet for your brain.and see whether I go see something wey I go take mix juju concoction. I need fresh brain tomorrow. And na kerosene I go take preserve am. because I go still dey one pinch of your brain make money

3 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Samajogs:
I can see your experience in agberoism, thuggery n intimidation. Learn how to use your head n think. Leadership is not by force
Not on my life will I ever support any form of violence but the truth has to be spoken at all times, stop absorbing people of their wrong doings because they are your favorite while crucifying others because you don’t like them. Condemn violence in it’s entirety and that way you’ll be unbiased. Shalom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by Samajogs: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Whenever a sane Nigeria is asking for a better future,you tag it Igbos. Grow up boy, millions of we are gradually awake to reality. Use your head an think n your tribe,religion, stomach
samz77:
No be only oluomo talk am , we Yorubas are saying iya chukwudi, iya nnamdi,iya chukwuma, iya ifeanyi, iya amaka, iya nnwokedi etc warn your kiths and kins. We have come to wage war against you. This is not an election but war.. Have gotten my guns and amulet ready. If you still fear for ur life stay back at home but if you say life don tire you ,we are ready to send you to meet your baba chineke God. Don't mingle in Yoruba politics again. You igbos are not Nigerians but biafrans. when you get your country then u can make gbadebo your presidio. Am brimming here just can't wait for tomorrow to come. It's been long since I had suck blood. I will see whether Igbo blood taste good or sour tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos by SWATMan: 7:55am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

I was expecting oafs like you here, and guess what, you didn't disappoint. Shame on you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.