Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo (20776 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by SLOVFO(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Sophisticated

Watch them blame Peter Obi and igbos sad
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
Ibadan will be hot tomorrow. See the picture of the attack

Killing period.

Imo State will be worst than this next year
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Ujukitchen(f): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Say no to CRIME
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Heffalump(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2023
This is what Tinubu wants to promote in Nigeria. Politics of bitterness. God forbid it!
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Billygee2u: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2023
benjackugo:
Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Ibadan

https://igberetvnews.com/1440920/councillor-2-others-killed-reps-member-escapes-assassination-attempt-ibadan/
Why I don't pity you people again is because, some of you were the ones who supported Thie.fnubu since 2015 .
It's quite a shame that many Yorubas are supporting Thi.efnubu,a man who introduced do or die thugery politics in South West .
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by slimanyd: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Hmmm... Oyo is back to its do-or-die politics.

Courtesy teslim and his Apc goons
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Spanki(f): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2023
benjackugo:
Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Ibadan

https://igberetvnews.com/1440920/councillor-2-others-killed-reps-member-escapes-assassination-attempt-ibadan/

The councilor on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state, Sulimon Ariyibi, from ward 10, Ibadan South East Local Government, of the state, was attacked and killed in his house at Ile Tuntun area, Ibadan the Capital city of the state in the presence of his wife and kids.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Carlyboi(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
Until the Nigerian political space becomes demonetized and with less incentives.Barbaric acts like this won’t stop….I won’t be surprised if it’s handiwork of those auxiliary boys.

When a society promotes and rewards thuggery and places the dregs of the society at the top this is the end result.Subhumans orchestrating political killings in 2023.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Spanki(f): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Kingpele:
Useless South West ...tomorrow they will go to lagos and be claiming lagosians....agbores ..if u check well that useless agbore MC olumo might be from ibadan but is claiming lord in lagos because criminal drug lord Tinubu made him chief of criminals in lagos ....he's threatening electorates to vote for his evil party ...well I blame my people who can't stay in South East but went to be with lazy tribe that hate progress ..am in my region and no fool will intimidate me here..I wanted to settle in lagos in 2009 after I returned from Europe but the place is too dirty and noisy for my liking..I had to go back home but seeing the hatred of lazy yoruba Muslims I thank God for my decision

That world "claim" in your context is why you all be sent out of Lagos if care is not taken! Can anybody in this world tell you that the land of your father belongs to anybody? Ewu! You better return to your Igboland! Don't get it twisted! Population wise, all the Igbos in NIGERIA nor pass 32million, South West na 53million.. and how many of you are in Lagos self? SHUT THAT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FULL OF DRUGS!!! If not Wa jé gbo gbo iya!!!
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by tyinfinity: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2023
When I saw peter obi poster in Ibadan I knew the spirit of Ipob in obi might reach ibadan .Ibadan should be cleansed
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2023
benjackugo:

This is the kind of politics of insanity we've been seeing under APC.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by oliverwrites: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Goodday90:
I don’t see you in threads where your yoruba brothers flood in to insult us day and night,are you a one sided peace maker
I’d you go through nairaland,you will see many threads by your brothers denigrating ndigbo,but that’s not your business,only when we retaliate
Btw,you are not a Nigerian,why are you so pained?
You guys started that shiit when GEJ lost. I won't blame anyone for giving it back to you guys. Most of you Igbos on nairaland political sections are miscreants and bullies. You can't keep bullying people and not expect a reaction.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ufotunang: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Ibadan.
Capital of political thuggery of the federation.
So unfortunate that people are still backward and have to resort to killing fellow beings in the name of politics
... while Lagos is the headquarter of thugs and political thuggery
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by coputa(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2023
JASONjnr:
In Samer countries, election isn't war....

Elections are moments the people make critical decisions to exercise their rights to vote and to vote the person of their choice.

But in Nigeria, it's all about the benefits a section of people stands to gain from the corrupt practices that they will get from the appointments they lobbied for. So they fight dirty to get it.
Election is a do or die affair in Nigeria because of the power, influence and money that goes with the office,those that are there don't want to leave,. A child was asked in school by his teacher what he want to become in future,the boy said he want to be a politician.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ufotunang: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Elections are moments the people make critical decisions to exercise their rights to vote and to vote the person of their choice.

But in Nigeria, it's all about the benefits a section of people stands to gain from the corrupt practices that they will get from the appointments they lobbied for. So they fight dirty to get it.
....and this politcians that send this thugs to attack and kill people...the politicians would not send their children their children are in abroad enjoying their lifes over there..and sending poor man children, youths to be thugs and cause problems
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by goslowgoslow(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Kingpele:
Useless South West ...tomorrow they will go to lagos and be claiming lagosians....agbores ..if u check well that useless agbore MC olumo might be from ibadan but is claiming lord in lagos because criminal drug lord Tinubu made him chief of criminals in lagos ....he's threatening electorates to vote for his evil party ...well I blame my people who can't stay in South East but went to be with lazy tribe that hate progress ..am in my region and no fool will intimidate me here..I wanted to settle in lagos in 2009 after I returned from Europe but the place is too dirty and noisy for my liking..I had to go back home but seeing the hatred of lazy yoruba Muslims I thank God for my decision
Who are the lazy tribe? Please ask your people to go back to east IPOB and UGM will help reduce your population.
Welcome back from Europe after successfully transporting cocaine las las you will still end up in Asian jail the headquarters of your fellow "hardworking" brothers.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ufotunang: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

....and this politcians that send this thugs to attack and kill people...the politicians would not send their children their children are in abroad enjoying their lifes over there..and sending poor man children, youths to be things and cause problems
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by goslowgoslow(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2023
ufotunang:
... while Lagos is the headquarter of thugs and political thuggery
If una never mention Lagos una no go rest.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by goslowgoslow(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
oliverwrites:
You tribal bigot, the killing is more in your own south east than it is in the south west but you will ignore that and concentrate on other people.

I blame the useless owner of this forum SEUN who himself is a yoruba but will allow this nonsense on the group.

Seun, ban me forever, but it is shame on you. Many people I know no longer come on nairaland and those that come no longer bother reading comments because you have allowed tribalism to blossom on this forum.

You and you admins can ban me, I don't give a flying hoot in hell.
If I were government I will ban NL like Tweeter, the forum is the headquarters of tribalism in Nigeria.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Ibrahimmufutau: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Firstly, ur tribal and religion extremist and a misnomer lpbo urchin that has nortingh in his head expect shaddy deals including illicit drugs and cannibalism. Secondly, the region ur calling a disprogressive is the most developed region in Nigeria, in terms of industrialisation and social infrastructure plus educatiowhereas, urs is a carnage violent backward region that practices cannibalism. The lands of apes and gorillas. Mr.senseless ipobian, Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, no apology to anyone. A criminal deportee like u, still pride himself that he came from Europe, what are ur achievements there, u did not go to school or learned vocassional work but, underworld man peddling narcotics or human parts.No matter the aspersions on Yorubas, we are ur masters and if u filled aggrieved about status qou in our land, go back to ur war ton region.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ufotunang: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
goslowgoslow:

If una never mention Lagos una no go rest.
... hahahaha..yes na... Lagos is the main place where things are happening, a lot of activities going on concerning politics, the dirty game in politics, the desperation of the politicians and the Lagos thugs warning igbos not to come out and vote if the igbos are not voting for APC... how Lagos State governor has surprisily become so humble because govenorship election is coming
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by coputa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
goslowgoslow:

If I were government I will ban NL like Tweeter, the forum is the headquarters of tribalism in Nigeria.
Does banning Nairaland stops tribalism in Nigeria, aren't we experiencing it offline.Our leaders fueled and encouraged it.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by John4B: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yorubas killing themselves because of power. Power that they having been controlling for long, it's not even as if their region is better than others. All the same, rip to the dead.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by selfmade22: 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Until we start using our phones to vote... Nigeria remains hellfire
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Cromagnon: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
JASONjnr:

Really?
4 USA presidents have been assassinated
Get your facts right before typing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Otti's Speech As Abia Governor-Elect / Yes, Our Salaries Are Outrageous - Senator Sola Akinyede / Umahi Opposes VAT Collection By States As Ebonyi Honours Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.