Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo (20805 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by godofuck231: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Escobar has returned, let the assassination begin
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ZombieSlayer1: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
oliverwrites:
You tribal bigot, the killing is more in your own south east than it is in the south west but you will ignore that and concentrate on other people.

I blame the useless owner of this forum SEUN who himself is a yoruba but will allow this nonsense on the group.

Seun, ban me forever, but it is shame on you. Many people I know no longer come on nairaland and those that come no longer bother reading comments because you have allowed tribalism to blossom on this forum.

You and you admins can ban me, I don't give a flying hoot in hell.
When your tribesmen insult every Igbo man on every thread, I've not seen you lamenting as you're doing here. Do everyone a favour and GTFOH
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by goslowgoslow(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
coputa:
Does banning Nairaland stops tribalism in Nigeria, aren't we experiencing it offline.Our leaders fueled and encouraged it.
Oga every thing that can cause tribalism should be up rooted NL inclusive like wise our leaders.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by goslowgoslow(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
coputa:
Does banning Nairaland stops tribalism in Nigeria, aren't we experiencing it offline.Our leaders fueled and encouraged it.
Oga anything causing tribalism should be uprooted NL and our leaders inclusive.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by oliverwrites: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

When your tribesmen insult every Igbo man on every thread, I've not seen you lamenting as you're doing here. Do everyone a favour and GTFOH
You miscreants who are sadly in the minority among the igbos but who has voice louder than the majority of igbos started that shiit because GEJ lost an election.

You can't continuously insult people and not expect them to react.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by BossGerald: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
oliverwrites:
You tribal bigot, the killing is more in your own south east than it is in the south west but you will ignore that and concentrate on other people.

I blame the useless owner of this forum SEUN who himself is a yoruba but will allow this nonsense on the group.

Seun, ban me forever, but it is shame on you. Many people I know no longer come on nairaland and those that come no longer bother reading comments because you have allowed tribalism to blossom on this forum.

You and you admins can ban me, I don't give a flying hoot in hell.

Haha, see as you're convulsing in the mouth🤣🤣...I hope you use this same energy to shun your brothers when they go tribalistic on any anti igbo thread here??

You can't even take half dose of what you dish to others dailly
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Goodday90(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2023
oliverwrites:
You guys started that shiit when GEJ lost. I won't blame anyone for giving it back to you guys. Most of you Igbos on nairaland political sections are miscreants and bullies. You can't keep bullying people and not expect a reaction.
so you were born after GEJ lost the elections ?
I can’t help you bro,if you can’t stand the heat in the kitchen than get the Bleep out
Cry baby
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by oliverwrites: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Goodday90:
so you were born after GEJ lost the elections ?
I can’t help you bro,if you can’t stand the heat in the kitchen than get the Bleep out
Cry baby
I am pretty sure I am older than you, a look at your previous posts tell it all.

And talking of heat, tribalism is heat to you? Conversing with idiotas like you is a pure waste of time.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Goodday90(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
oliverwrites:
I am pretty sure I am older than you, a look at your previous posts tell it all.

And talking of heat, tribalism is heat to you? Conversing with idiotas like you is a pure waste of time.
I learnt it from you people

So if you can’t talk to your brothers that are fermenting trouble,you have no right to complain when others retaliate

So kindly get the Bleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? / Ambode Retired 21 Perm Secs To Enable Tinubu’s Ex-PA, Okunola Become Hos -Agbaje / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over Ajido-Epeme Road In Badagry, Gbanko Road To Commence Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.