Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo (20790 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Olaniran Akanfe Atidade Escapes Assassination, Hides In Bush For 2 Hours / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ImoleNaija: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmm... Oyo is back to its do-or-die politics.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:14am On Mar 17, 2023
B
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by olisefom: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Politics and election is war in Nigeria.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Bananapill: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2023
benjackugo:
Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Ibadan

https://igberetvnews.com/1440920/councillor-2-others-killed-reps-member-escapes-assassination-attempt-ibadan/

Tinubu's presidency will be the worse if the people's mandate is not restored.
The attacks in oppositions in his govt will be second to none.

1 Like

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Optimist4ever:
We want peace not war. Politics is not a do or die affair.
but remember that the president elect declared some few weeks ago that his party must get this power by all means, by any means possible, even through bloodshed.

3 Likes

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by otabaotaba: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Yoruba thugs top 5 most deadly terrorist in the world

I hope they won't say it's bandits or ipob that killed them

3 Likes

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Inhuman69: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2023
Triangles1:
Another IPOBIANS loading.

Nobody knows Yorubas to be this type they better stop.

You done mature na
Have sense na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by lozanni(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2023
Imagine killing the Councillor in front of his wife and children ! That harrowing experience will ever remain in their memory. May the Souls of the dearly departed rest in peace.

There is far too much money available to political office holders (salaries and other perks of office) and this ends up attracting the desperate and wrong people into trying to get into those offices; we must find a way to remove such funds from the holders of political offices in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Goodday90(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2023
oliverwrites:
You try bigot, the killing is more in your own south east than it is in the south west but you will ignore than and concentrate on other people.

I blame the useless owner of this forum SEUN who himself is a yoruba but will allow this nonsense on the group.

Seun, ban me forever, but it is shame on you. Many people I know no longer come on nairaland and those that come no longer bother reading comments because you have allowed tribalism to blossom on this forum.

You and you admins can ban me, I don't give a flying hoot in hell.
I don’t see you in threads where your yoruba brothers flood in to insult us day and night,are you a one sided peace maker
I’d you go through nairaland,you will see many threads by your brothers denigrating ndigbo,but that’s not your business,only when we retaliate
Btw,you are not a Nigerian,why are you so pained?

2 Likes

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Iseoluwani: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Ibadan.
Capital of political thuggery of the federation.
So unfortunate that people are still backward and have to resort to killing fellow beings in the name of politics

What about Lagos..? Political what??

PDP is also using thugs to intimidate transporters tooo.

All of them na thugs
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by bluefilm: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2023
By why are these blood suckers killing people just to enter government?

The same government they claim there is no money in it?

Please tell me another thing.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by FuckDModz: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2023
grin

Yorubas are savages.

They can keep killing themselves for all I care.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by sweetjohn(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Is this battle of division between Yoruba APC touts and Yoruba PDP touts a division sponsored by Igbos also? Why are all this criminal immigrants from other SW states want to kill themselves by spreading all sorts of lies that if a true son of Lagos become governor of his own state, their will be a division among themselves. Lagosians so you should know that what they are only interested in Lagos is to continue to steal your wealth to their own states.

That's what APC has brought to Nigeria politics.

I told some Yoruba missroad state grabber immigrants that true Lagosians have shine their eyes and they have started queening behind their own but some fools thought otherwise. Today, thousand of true indigenes of Lagos will be voting for GRV this Saturday. Just watch all the Yorubas that hated GRV are mostly missroad, landgrabber immigrants from Osun, Ogun, Etkiti or Ondo but their time and antics is up.

Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Chrizoby(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2023
oliverwrites:
You try bigot, the killing is more in your own south east than it is in the south west but you will ignore than and concentrate on other people.

I blame the useless owner of this forum SEUN who himself is a yoruba but will allow this nonsense on the group.

Seun, ban me forever, but it is shame on you. Many people I know no longer come on nairaland and those that come no longer bother reading comments because you have allowed tribalism to blossom on this forum.

You and you admins can ban me, I don't give a flying hoot in hell.
He is even the one promoting the whole thing. Don't u read his comments here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2023
U see this do or die politics Tinubu and APC have invented. Am only sorry for the people supporting them
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Doro55: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2023
African politics what’s going on.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Urchinpainer: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2023
They will soon come and say it's Igbo people.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by kissdabride: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Kingpele:
Useless South West ...tomorrow they will go to lagos and be claiming lagosians....agbores ..if u check well that useless agbore MC olumo might be from ibadan but is claiming lord in lagos because criminal drug lord Tinubu made him chief of criminals in lagos ....he's threatening electorates to vote for his evil party ...well I blame my people who can't stay in South East but went to be with lazy tribe that hate progress ..am in my region and no fool will intimidate me here..I wanted to settle in lagos in 2009 after I returned from Europe but the place is too dirty and noisy for my liking..I had to go back home but seeing the hatred of lazy yoruba Muslims I thank God for my decision
mc oluomo is from kwara state
Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by faithfull18(f): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Na wa oh, we are back to this kind of politicking again.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by kissdabride: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Kingpele:
Useless South West ...tomorrow they will go to lagos and be claiming lagosians....agbores ..if u check well that useless agbore MC olumo might be from ibadan but is claiming lord in lagos because criminal drug lord Tinubu made him chief of criminals in lagos ....he's threatening electorates to vote for his evil party ...well I blame my people who can't stay in South East but went to be with lazy tribe that hate progress ..am in my region and no fool will intimidate me here..I wanted to settle in lagos in 2009 after I returned from Europe but the place is too dirty and noisy for my liking..I had to go back home but seeing the hatred of lazy yoruba Muslims I thank God for my decision
mc oluomo is from kwara state
Yoruba Muslim
Thank God for ur decision Lagos is overrated
Though I'm a Yoruba guy but don't support nonsense
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Kaiser20: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Ibadan.
So unfortunate that people are still backward and have to resort to killing fellow beings in the name of politics
Ibadan the HQs of Yorubaland.
Apart from thuggery and killings, ibadan is more beautiful than LasVagas
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Politics is not supposed to be do or die affairs nah..... Who do us like this
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by LeopardX: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Triangles1:
Another IPOBIANS loading.

Nobody knows Yorubas to be this type they better stop.
I'm Yoruba. You are dead wrong. Politics is a do or die affair here in the SW, excluding Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by Vintage100(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Ibadan.

You are senseless for calling the whole people of Ibadan backward. Political violence happens everywhere and not peculiar to us in Ibadab alone. Be civil in ur comments
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by LeopardX: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Kingpele:
Lol. Yoruba don't hate you, except during elections. Here, it's a do or die affair. Immediately after the elections, reconciliation and realignment follows. Na who die, lose.

Progress and development is not evenly distributed across Nigeria. So we can't say one is lazy or hate progress. Most regions will claim they are the most progressive in Nigeria.

Good that you settled in your region. Lagos is overrated.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by LeopardX: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2023
faithfull18:
Na wa oh, we are back to this kind of politicking again.
The polity has been overheated these past few years.
Re: Councillor, 2 Others Killed As Reps Member Escapes Assassination Attempt In Oyo by LeopardX: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2023
lozanni:

Imagine killing the Councillor in front of his wife and children ! That harrowing experience will ever remain in their memory. May the Souls of the dearly departed rest in peace.

There is far too much money available to political office holders (salaries and other perks of office) and this ends up attracting the desperate and wrong people into trying to get into those offices; we must find a way to remove such funds from the holders of political offices in Nigeria.
Who will remove it? That's the question.
As they say, politics is a game, government is money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Sanwo-Olu Campaigns For Akeredolu In Okitipupa / Boko-Haram Has Destroyed 50 Catholic Churches In Borno / Kogi Former Attorney-General Arrested In UK For Trying To Cash Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.