Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,888 members, 7,851,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased (956 Views)

Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Why Has Nigeria Become So Divided Politically And Socially? (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Yoruba and lazily staying at home hoping on land or property are 5 and 6. Rest of what you said are mere excuses to cover up your cowardice.

You won't survive without your momma. So stay right where she is.

The British that went about into far and distant lands, I wonder what they were looking for. Probably, Mongo Park came all the way to discover River Niger as they claim.

Stay at home and be forming omonile as that's all your life count for.
Ogbono goblin okoro
There's nothing for Yorubas in the east
There are Yorubas in other parts of the country and outside Nigeria.
You people are a cursed tribe, meant to constitue nuisance to the world
We have up to 3 million ibos in Asian prisons alone
It wasn't long ago when South Africans and Ghanaians killed your people and locked up their shops cos they were fast becoming a menace
Same fate await you soon, let's take care of chinedu first tomorrow.

Imagine the flat head telling me to come to east, for what?

I just left kano for Lagos cos of the election and I'll rather go and live in Borno than anywhere close to the east

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ogbono goblin okoro
There's nothing for Yorubas in the east
There are Yorubas in other parts of the country and outside Nigeria.
You people are a cursed tribe, meant to constitue nuisance to the world
We have up to 3 million ibos in Asian prisons alone
It wasn't long ago when South Africans and Ghanaians killed your people and locked up their shops cos they were fast becoming a menace
Same fate await you soon, let's take care of chinedu first tomorrow.

Imagine the flat head telling me to come to east, for what?

I just left kano for Lagos cos of the election and I'll rather go and live in Borno than anywhere close to the east
Your mumu too strong. If your mumu na scent e for be body odour because you get am naturally.

Geographical location has very little to do with the quality of a race but attributes within the people of the race that enable them thrive are what count.

An average Igbo will succeed in places where hundreds of you will not dare go out of fear not to talk of succeeding.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Your mumu too strong. If your mumu na scent e for be body odour because you get am naturally.

Geographical location has very little to do with the quality of a race but attributes within the people of the race that enable them thrive are what count.

An average Igbo will succeed in places where hundreds of you will not dare go out of fear not to talk of succeeding.

Okafor, go back to your muddy upper iweka

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:28am On Mar 17, 2023
Seun, as I've found out, is not a reasonable person. He's not smart enough to know the dangers this forum has created. At this point, I doubt he actually still owns this forum.

He is either a dumb person or a puppet who simply takes orders. It will take a great deal of foolishness to allow the level of hate here. You just have to be a fool to allow it. Or a puppet
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Sad because you've never been there. Try and leave your room sometime. It will help you a great deal.

If the Igbos(and a host of other) could help you develop Lagos this much, imagine what they must have done at upper Iweka...alone.

Oops, forgot you lack imagination besides agbero and omonile.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Sad because you've never been there. Try and leave your room sometime. It will help you a great deal.

If the Igbos(and a host of other) could help you develop Lagos this much, imagine what they must have done at upper Iweka...alone.

Oops, forgot you lack imagination besides agbero and omonile.

I rebuke backwardness
Ibo "developed" Lagos?

With their armed roberry, pickpockets, selling of fake and cheap items and pushing wheelbarrow

Only a mad man will leave his home and go and develop another's
That's why most of your celebs and politicians must live in Lagos

Even obiageli after ruining anambra for 8 years, ran away and went to live in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I rebuke backwardness
Ibo "developed" Lagos?

With their armed roberry, pickpockets, selling of fake and cheap items and pushing wheelbarrow

Even obiageli after ruining anambra for 8 years, ran away and went to live in Lagos
Olodo.

How many times will I tell you to separate geography and people?

You really have learning difficulties. I've seen you're a person with 'special needs.' Or does being an urchin fry you people's brains so badly?

Assuming you were reasonable, I would've asked you to stop lying to yourself. All your swamps and mud houses were bought and transformed by the Igbos.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Olodo.

You really have learning difficulties. I've seen you a person with 'special needs.' Or does being an urchin fry you people's brains so badly?

Assuming you were reasonable, I would've asked you to stop lying to yourself. All your swamps and mud houses were bought and transformed by the Ignos.

Okoros developed Lagos but abandoned the yeast to become the most backward region in the world.
What kind of irony is that?

Lagos has a seaport
Lagos has a lot of multinational companies
We have refineries in Lagos etc

What do they have to do to ogbono goblin Okoros?

90% of ibos in Lagos and criminals and fraudsters
Opening dirty brothels and importing smelly amara, joy, loveth etc from anambra to work there

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Zincfingers: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Olodo.

You really have learning difficulties. I've seen you're a person with 'special needs.' Or does being an urchin fry you people's brains so badly?

Assuming you were reasonable, I would've asked you to stop lying to yourself. All your swamps and mud houses were bought and transformed by the Igbos.
Okafor
Charity begins at home. Goan put your house in order. It is now home to the 10th deadliest terror group in the world. Don't be a coward osu okafor!

You can't give what you don't have . Ibo land is now at par with the war ravaged north Eastern Nigeria.
Yorubaland would not continue to be a safe haven for you terrorists after destroying your own land with savagery and barbarism. Enough is enough!

The whole of osu land is filled with swamps. Your motherland needs transformation too.
Finally, the sad east is filled with the most retrogressive group of Nigerians.
The only place where lawlessness, cannibalism and savgery are celebrated in broad day light
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Okoros developed Lagos but abandoned the yeast to become the most backward region in the world.
What kind of irony is that?

Lagos has a seaport
Lagos has a lot of multinational companies
We have refineries in Lagos etc

What do they have to do to ogbono goblin Okoros?

90% of ibos in Lagos and criminals and fraudsters
Opening dirty brothels and importing smelly amara, joy, loveth etc from anambra to work there
Which people own majority of those companies and businesses?

There we go again...Location.

The way I see you, you are incapable of learning and was most likely adviced to withdraw from school as a student.

This in itself is not the problem. For if one doesn't go to school, one would learn a skill at least. Problem is that you refused to learn a skill and you're unfit for education, and now you're an online agbero aka urchin.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Mufasa27(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
I want any unrest to start from LAGOS so Tinubu's presidency will be truncated. .Go out and vote LP top to bottom and defend yourselves. Go with bottle of beers and hide them near.Go with cutlasses, go with dogs and go with pepper spray. Defend yourselves against APCs Thugs . As for me, I must get one person down if he tries to attack me.
We should also plan to attack their polling units if they attack ours. This is time for violence and revolution. Defend yourselves now.
Try pity your family ooo, you left your village to feed your people, do not be brainwashed by Obi and his IPOB brothers, hustle and make good money so you can bring your people out of poverty Emeka.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:

Okafor
Charity begins at home. Goan put your house in order. It is now home to the 10th deadliest terror group in the world. Don't be a coward osu okafor!

You can't give what you don't have . Ibo land is now at par with the war ravaged north Eastern Nigeria.
Yorubaland would not continue to be a safe haven for you terrorists after destroying your own land with savagery and barbarism. Enough is enough!

The whole of osu land is filled with swamps. Your motherland needs transformation too.
The only place where lawlessness, cannibalism and savgery are celebrated in broad day light
Please tell someone with brain to help you with small understanding cause you clearly lack any.

Why was the civil war fought in Nigeria? --Igbos wanted to go.

Note that the default mindset of an average and typical Igbo man is to have their own country. This they would even choose if given a choice between the presidency and a nation they can call their own.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Zincfingers: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Please tell someone with brain to help you with small understanding cause you clearly lack any.

Why was the civil war fought in Nigeria? --Igbos wanted to go.

Note that the default mindset of an average and typical Igbo man is to have their own country. This they would even choose if given a choice between the presidency and a nation they can call their own.

Okafor rest
Every sane mind knows you landlocked pigs are not interested in beer.fraud without the oil and coast of the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Which people own majority of those companies and businesses?

There we go again...Location.

The way I see you, you are incapable of learning and was most likely adviced to withdraw from school as a student.

This in itself is not the problem. For if one doesn't go to school, one would learn a skill at least. Problem is that you refused to learn a skill and you're unfit for education, and now you're an online agbero aka urchin.

So okoro clan owned multicos like Shoprite, shell, chevron, multichoice, mtn, globacom etc

Na okoro get the refineries built by dangote

Okoro created the natural seaport in Lagos?

If you know why your godforsaken yeast is landlocked, you will just get depressed

Why would you abandon your own home to develop another person's?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by LegendHero(m): 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
What’s wrong with the advert?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So okoro clan owned multicos like Shoprite, shell, chevron, multichoice, mtn, globacom etc

Na okoro get the refineries built by dangote

Okoro created the natural seaport in Lagos?

If you know why your godforsaken yeast is landlocked, you will just get depressed

Why would you abandon your own home to develop another person's?
At least try and help yourself. I know you're mentally disadvantaged but that nonetheless.

You spoke about 'naturally' landlocked...
My questions are:

1. What did you do to be 'naturally' located where you found yourself?

2. Apart from globacom, which of the companies you listed was originally started by your tribesmen?

Note that Adenuga got the license for Globacom due to ethnic pandering when Obasanjo was president.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Oga na lie you talk..

The victim mentality you people always feign when tables are turned against you must stop.

You have abused, cursed, threatened, harassed Tinubu's supporters since the start of this political process... Now, the supporters are getting back at you, you are now calling DADDY, DADDY...

In fact, SEUN has been so detribalized to the extent that most Yorubas on NL do not respect him... Yet, it is not enough for you, people..

there is a total difference between tinubu supporters and a whole tribe
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

nah you dey talk you will never step foot there, nah still the same you they call am muddy. Why dont you take a tour around south east cities and towns(even villages), maybe you will have a change of heart. I've known a couple of yorubas that have been here even before i was born. They run succesful businesses, raise their family here, and they are not even planning on going back. You guys are just spiteful and full of hate here. Christ!
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

At least try and help yourself. I know you're mentally disadvantaged but that nonetheless.

You spoke about 'naturally' landlocked...
My questions are:

1. What did you do to be 'naturally' located where you found yourself?

2. [/b]Apart from globacom, which of the companies you listed was originally started by your tribesmen?[b]

Note that Adenuga got the license for Globacom due to ethnic pandering when Obasanjo was president.

Naturally born victim trying to change the narrative

The point here is okoros in Lagos are petty traders and criminals.They are in Lagos running brothels and scamming citizens in ikeja and didn't develop anything, if they are capable of that then the entire east won't be so dry and backward that even your elites won't be able to live there.

They are in Lagos running brothels and scamming citizens in ikeja

So that obj favored adenuga changed the fact that globaom belongs to him?

Same way obj helped dangote to become the wealthiest man in Africa

That's when opportunity meet preparedness.

I wonder why dangote didn't site his refineries in enugu or anambra.

As for your first question, there's what's called destiny. I would have loved to be born in a first world country, but you have it worse being born into the clan of osu the natural victims of the world
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oscarhakx:
nah you dey talk you will never step foot there, nah still the same you they call am muddy. Why dont you take a tour around south east cities and towns(even villages), maybe you will have a change of heart. I've known a couple of yorubas that have been here even before i was born. They run succesful businesses, raise their family here, and they are not even planning on going back. You guys are just spiteful and full of hate here. Christ!

.why did obi move to Lagos after ruining anambra for 8 years
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I rebuke backwardness
Ibo "developed" Lagos?

stop playing the ostrich. We all know the reasons why lagos is like that. And its not because its a south west state. And stop making it seem like its only igbo that stay in lagos. Other tribes and foreigners are there too
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by PlayerMeji: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
You see your wisdom, so now is when we just know that Tinubu supporters are not only Yorubas.. and Labor Party supporters are not majorly Igbos.

Oscarhakx:
there is a total difference between tinubu supporters and a whole tribe
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oscarhakx:
stop playing the ostrich. We all know the reasons why lagos is like that. And its not because its a south west state. And stop making it seem like its only igbo that stay in lagos. Other tribes and foreigners are there too

It's not only Lagos
Ibos are vultures everywhere
Just this week, an ibo tenant still killed her landlord in ogun state

Okoros are everywhere causing menace in the name of opening shops to sell their fake items
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Zincfingers:

Okafor

the way you guys paint the south east eeh, some one that have not been there will think its the worst region in nigeria, not knowing its some stupid propaganda you guys try so hard to push.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's not only Lagos
Ibos are vultures everywhere
Just this week, an ibo tenant still killed her landlord in ogun state

Okoros are everywhere causing menace in the name of opening shops to sell their fake items
Are you guys earning money from this level of hate and toxicity. Does this improve your life in any way. You sound deranged, insane, deprived, scared and helpless. Why dont you channel all this energy into something positive. Trust me you will like yourself more. damn! una they suffer o. una just dey traumatize una self
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Naturally born victim trying to change the narrative

The point here is okoros in Lagos are petty traders and criminals.They are in Lagos running brothels and scamming citizens in ikeja and didn't develop anything, if they are capable of that then the entire east won't be so dry and backward that even your elites won't be able to live there.

They are in Lagos running brothels and scamming citizens in ikeja

So that obj favored adenuga changed the fact that globaom belongs to him?

Same way obj helped dangote to become the wealthiest man in Africa

That's when opportunity meet preparedness.

I wonder why dangote didn't site his refineries in enugu or anambra.

As for your first question, there's what's called destiny. I would have loved to be born in a first world country, but you have it worse being born into the clan of osu the natural victims of the world
Do you know Adenuga went into that bid for license with other Igbo men?

So part of your destiny can be interpreted to be staying back at home to revel in being omonile and what not?

You know by that nonsensical destiny assertion of yours, Obama had no chance of being president in America for two reasons. Yet he did.

One. Obama was the child of a Kenyan man and an American woman. Being connected to America through his mother weakened his American heritage.

Two. He was black. 'Black' is a race from the African continent. Therefore not qualified to come all the way from that continent and rule the greatest country in the world(his mom notwithstanding) far away in the Americas.

I keep trying to help you grow some brain cells but you're just insufferable.

I repeat: Location you found yourself does not accurately define your capabilities until you get to somewhere else and prove yourself.
Igbos go about and have proven themselves. This is why you're afraid of us now. And you're right to be because you're too weak to compete!

On why Igbos leave there homelands, I'll use something simple peradventure you can understand.

If I wanted to start manufacturing alcoholic wine, will it be logical to site it in Saudi Arabia even if I'm able to get the permit to do so(highly unlikely)?
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

.why did obi move to Lagos after ruining anambra for 8 years
why dont he move to osun or ekiti or kwara or ibadan? Dont you just gerrit? As far as the federal government has refused to provide an equal playing ground for all region, lagos will keep getting congested. And stop fvcking heaping the whole thing on the igbos. Other tribes and foreigners are there too
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oscarhakx:
why dont he move to osun or ekiti or kwara or ibadan? Dont you just gerrit? As far as the federal government has refused to provide an equal playing ground for all region, lagos will keep getting congested. And stop fvcking heaping the whole thing on the igbos. Other tribes and foreigners are there too

Other tribes are there too
But it's the ibos that are the nuisance
And it's not just about lagos, just this week an osu born woman killed her landlord in Ogun state
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by opamoses1: 1:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Oga na lie you talk..

The victim mentality you people always feign when tables are turned against you must stop.

You have abused, cursed, threatened, harassed Tinubu's supporters since the start of this political process... Now, the supporters are getting back at you, you are now calling DADDY, DADDY...

In fact, SEUN has been so detribalized to the extent that most Yorubas on NL do not respect him... Yet, it is not enough for you, people..

Have you seen the below. You can never please sn Ibo man. They will always play victims from Azikiwe to the unknown Ibo man on the street.

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by opamoses1: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
A northerner that dared to question the owner promptly received a ban.

Still the ibos would claim victims .

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
opamoses1:

Have you seen the below. You can never please sn Ibo man. They will always play victims from Azikiwe to the unknown Ibo man on the street.
Lol

Don't deflect from the main issue. That reaction Seun observed is a natural response to the issue in the topic of this thread.

Answer sincerely. Is that ad in picture I posted healthy for Nairaland know it's a subset of the Nigerian population?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Set To Arrest MC Oluomo / Mob Murders Butcher Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto / World Has Moved Beyond Days Of White-collar Jobs, FG Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.