Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased (946 Views)

Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Why Has Nigeria Become So Divided Politically And Socially? (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 9:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Seun and his mods put up an ad that read:

'Lagos will not be run from Anambra.'

Picture below.

Later, Seun went on twitter to ask if anything was wrong with the ad. What a hypocrite!

Now I just opened a thread asking the Igbos to defend themselves if attacked and Seun and his people removed it.

I did nothing wrong as I believe that self-defense is lawful in the face of attack.(which Seun is inciting via this platform)

They should ban all threads where Igbos are threatened including ones about MC Oluomo.

Failure to do so means that Nairaland and Seun endorse threats and attacks on the Igbos. And also intentionally provokes them.

Every Igbo on this forum will have to respond accordingly.

CC:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nlpfmod
All mods

7 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by TheBillyonaire: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Tribalism is primitive human instinct designed for tribe preservation for a collective that find strength in numbers. The next time you face tribal hatred against your tribe, understand that the offender is acting out fear. Anger and jealousy comes from fear of a superior opponent.

If the Yorubas are collectively angry and jealous of the Igbos, then Igbos should then be a superior tribe. Igbos should endeavor to assure the Yorubas that though they are superior, they will not destroy the Yorubas. Then Yorubas will become comfortable.

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Tribalism is primitive human instinct designed for tribe preservation for a collective that find strength in numbers. The next time you face tribal hatred against your tribe, understand that the offender is acting out fear. Anger and jealousy comes from fear of a superior opponent.

If the Yorubas are collectively angry and jealous of the Igbos, then Igbos should then be a superior tribe. Igbos should endeavor to assure the Yorubas that though they are superior, they will not destroy the Yorubas. Then Yorubas will become comfortable.
Seun, this guy said you're afraid and jealous of the igbos. Is this true?

You've not addressed the provocative ad I spoke of.

Anyway, thanks for the education.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2023
The next civil war may start here

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Thanksful:
The next civil war may start here
A war has been on all these while. Just that it is not fought with physical weapons, hence, we fail to notice it.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by June15(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2023
NL founder: Yoruba man
80℅ members: igbo men

Money making machine
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Before 2015, Nairaland was so peaceful.
Buhari/APC caused the Afonja and IPOB gbasgbos we see today. Tinubu/APC caused the Igbophobia we see now.
In Summary, APC and their Educated Iliterates Supporters are to be Blamed!

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

A war has been on all these while. Just that it is not fought with physical weapons, hence, we fail to notice it.

I mean the one that will be fought with weapons. It will be a serious tribal war
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Iamgrey5(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2023
June15:

Money making machine
You just dish out statistics like substandard products.

80% igbo men ko

Why not 100%

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by saintfieldcastro: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2023
I want any unrest to start from LAGOS so Tinubu's presidency will be truncated. .Go out and vote LP top to bottom and defend yourselves. Go with bottle of beers and hide them near.Go with cutlasses, go with dogs and go with pepper spray. Defend yourselves against APCs Thugs . As for me, I must get one person down if he tries to attack me.
We should also plan to attack their polling units if they attack ours. This is time for violence and revolution. Defend yourselves now.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Iamgrey5(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Before 2015, Nairaland was so peaceful.

Buhari/APC caused the Afonja and IPOB gbasgbos we see today.
Tinubu/APC caused the Igbophobia we see now.

In Summary, APC and their Educated Iliterates Supporters are to be Blamed!
This is a lie sir

Right from Goodluck Jonathan Election of 2011, Igbos have found joy in insulting Yorubas at will.

4 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Iamgrey5(m): 9:45am On Mar 17, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
I want any unrest to start from LAGOS so Tinubu's presidency will be truncated. .Go out and vote LP top to bottom and defend yourselves. Go with bottle of beers and hide them near.Go with cutlasses, go with dogs and go with pepper spray. Defend yourselves against Thugs you. As for me, I must get one person down if he tries to attack me.
Are you in Lagos? And are you going to do all those things you said?

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2023
June15:

Money making machine
I want Seun to personally respond to my claim else every Igbo on this forum should respond accordingly regarding their membership.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by austinofo(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Seun is a culprit.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Parachoko: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

'Lagos will not be ruled from Anambra.'

How's this different from "Edo No Be Lagos"?

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by TheBillyonaire: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Seun, this guy said you're afraid and jealous of the igbos. Is this true?

You've not addressed the provocative ad I spoke of.

Anyway, thanks for the education.

It is an established fact. You can not be jealous of someone you are better than.

Commerce is predominantly an Igbo enterprise sector and now Igbos are becoming politically aware and are determined to take control of political leadership of communities they built and have representation in the State political class.

Certain tribes in Nigeria were very comfortable with the Igbos remaining in commerce, but making way into state and federal politics is a threat to the tribes that feel insecure around the Igbos.

Igbos need to assure them, they are safe.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2023
austinofo:
Seun is a renowned tribalist and he doesn't hide it anymore.
If seun and his Nairaland is toxic, we'll all leave it for them.

It is not only Lagos and Yorubaland we'll leave, we'll also leave everything belonging to Yorubas including Nairaland, Glo, etc.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 9:57am On Mar 17, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

It is an established fact. You can not be jealous of someone you are better than.

Commerce is predominantly an Igbo enterprise sector and now Igbos are becoming political aware and are determined to take control of political leadership of communities they built and have representation in the State political class.

Certain tribes in Nigeria were very comfortable with the Igbos remaining in commerce, but making way into state and federal politics is a threat to the tribes that feel insecure around the Igbos.

Igbos need to assure them, they are safe.
They're afraid of Igbo domination whereas it's fine all these years they've been dominating the Igbos, eh?

What kind of assurance should they be given? Should they Igbos pat them on the shoulder and tell them they're cool with being marginalized by them? Is this the assurance you speak of?
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Thanksful:

I mean the one that will be fought with weapons. It will be a serious tribal war
Is there no other way?

Use of force is not for smart people. Wisdom is getting something requiring bloodshed without it.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Ikpaitid: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2023
Then go to Biafraland

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by babyfaceafrica: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Seun wey no get your time. If you want leave... Close the door. Many have left and many have joined. Soldier go, soldier come, barrack remains!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Seun wey no get your time. If you want leave... Close the door. Many have left and many have joined. Soldier go, soldier come, barrack remains!
That same cockiness APC had until 25th February happened. Now they're sweating and begging the Igbos.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by TheBillyonaire: 10:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

They're afraid of Igbo domination whereas it's fine all these years they've been dominating the Igbos, eh?

What kind of assurance should they be given? Should they Igbos pat them on the shoulder and tell them they're cool with being marginalized by them? Is this the assurance you speak of?

You are a smart human being, you should understand that this planet is run by systems of control. Evolution (directed evolution). The strongest will survive, so be like your fellow Igbos, understand that the war must be won, do not tell the people what you think. Do not complain openly.

Just act.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by nothingspoil70: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Another mumu thread from these zombidiots

1 Like

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Another mumu thread from these zombidiots
Coming from cowards who lap on their mothers' aprons all their lives and will not venture beyond their backyards for fear. Come to Igboland(or any other land for that matter) and succeed as do the Igbos. Prove yourself. And after that we can talk about mumuism.

You think it is with empty skull that the Igbo excels everywhere they go?
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

I want Seun to personally respond to my claim else every Igbo on this forum should respond accordingly regarding their membership.

Don't wait for them
Take the lead and deactivate and never come back

95% of online scams that occur on nairaland are from ibo people

Crypto Scam
Selling of faulty and stolen phones
Recharge cards fraud etc

3 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 10:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Coming from cowards who lap on their mothers' aprons all their lives and will not venture beyond their backyards for fear. Come to Igboland(or any other land for that matter) and succeed as do the Igbos. Prove yourself. And after that we can talk about mumuism.

You think it is with empty skull that the Igbo excels everywhere they go?

What's he coming to do in the landlocked, erosion ravaged ibo land that even the ibos are running away from?

It's just like telling a canandian to come to Nigeria and prove himself

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Chivisee: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin grin I have never seen any tribe so obsessed with the yorubas like the ibos. The whole of your kins mentioned tinubu everyday as if he's the one responsible for the sorry condition of your state. adaobi won lagos and the whole of sadeast celebrated it as if its equivalent of the presidency not knowing you were been used for consolation. Have u seen any yorubas fixating on any Eastern leaders despite the fact that they are very corrupt?? Thank God the yorubas have master the best way of using you ibos. Many thanks to Peter Obi for giving Tinubu a smooth ride to the presidency. As for the governorship election, its already settled,10million chinedus cannot stop sanwo-olu's re-election. Iboes will forever be behind the great yorubas. Regardless of your unruly and despicable behavior, we are always ready to accept you from your cursed state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by PlayerMeji: 10:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Oga na lie you talk..

The victim mentality you people always feign when tables are turned against you must stop.

You have abused, cursed, threatened, harassed Tinubu's supporters since the start of this political process... Now, the supporters are getting back at you, you are now calling DADDY, DADDY...

In fact, SEUN has been so detribalized to the extent that most Yorubas on NL do not respect him... Yet, it is not enough for you, people..

Goldmynemaniac:

'Lagos will not be ruled from Anambra.'

Later, Seun went on twitter to ask if anything was wrong with the ad. What a hypocrite!

Now I just opened a thread asking the Igbos to defend themselves if attacked and Seun and his people removed it.

I did nothing wrong as I believe that self-defense is lawful in the face of attack.

They should ban all threads where Igbos are threatened including ones about MC Oluomo.

Failure to do so means that Nairaland and Seun endorse threats and attacks on the Igbos. And also intentionally provokes them.

Every Igbo on this forum will have to respond accordingly.

CC:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nlpfmod
All mods

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

What's he coming to do in the landlocked, erosion ravaged ibo land that even the ibos are running away from?

It's just like telling a canandian to come to Nigeria and prove himself
Yoruba and lazily staying at home hoping on land or property are 5 and 6. Rest of what you said are mere excuses to cover up your cowardice.

You won't survive without your momma. So stay right where she is.

The British that went about into far and distant lands, I wonder what they were looking for. Probably, Mongo Park came all the way to discover River Niger as they claim.

Stay at home and be forming omonile as that's all your life count for.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Oga na lie you talk..

The victim mentality you people always feign when tables are turned against you must stop.

You have abused, cursed, threatened, harassed Tinubu's supporters since the start of this political process... Now, the supporters are getting back at you, you are now calling DADDY, DADDY...

In fact, SEUN has been so detribalized to the extent that most Yorubas on NL do not respect him... Yet, it is not enough for you, people..

Bite this

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Don't wait for them
Take the lead and deactivate and never come back

95% of online scams that occur on nairaland are from ibo people

Crypto Scam
Selling of faulty and stolen phones
Recharge cards fraud etc
So you and your ilks will have free ride spewing venom unchallenged.

Will do but not before I've rendered you unprofitable to your paymasters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ATIKU Made The Greatest Mistake Of His Political Career In 2015. See My Reasons. / Greatest Picture Quote Ever Tending On Twitter / The Only Crime Of Peter Obi Is That He's Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.