Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased (955 Views)

Dino Melaye And The Quest For Ethnically Inclusive Leadership In Kogi State / "Peter Obi Is Ethnically Cleansing Labour Party" - Alhaji Bashiru Apapa / Why Has Nigeria Become So Divided Politically And Socially? (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Do you know Adenuga went into that bid for license with other Igbo men?

So part of your destiny can be interpreted to be staying back at home to revel in being omonile and what not?

You know by that nonsensical destiny assertion of yours, Obama had no chance of being president in America for two reasons. Yet he did.

One. Obama was the child of a Kenyan man and an American woman. Being connected to America through his mother weakened his American heritage.

Two. He was black. 'Black' is a race from the African continent. Therefore not qualified to come all the way from that continent and rule the greatest country in the world(his mom notwithstanding) far away in the Americas.

I keep trying to help you grow some brain cells but you're just insufferable.

I repeat: Location you found yourself does not accurately define your capabilities until you get to somewhere else and prove yourself.
Igbos go about and have proven themselves. This is why you're afraid of us now. And you're right to be because you're too weak to compete!

On why Igbos leave there homelands, I'll use something simple peradventure you can understand.

If I wanted to start manufacturing alcoholic wine, will it be logical to site it in Saudi Arabia even if I'm able to get the permit to do so(highly unlikely)?

Because I'm catching cruise online, even to the extent of calling myself urchin just to make a mockery of you osu clan is not the reality
I'm doing very fine in life.
I'm not even based in the west, but where i am i don't trespass and the people there respect me.

This is not only about Lagos, this applies to all the states in the west too, you people are everywhere constituting nuisance.

I regret blaming the south Africans and Ghanaians for victimizing the ibos
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by babyfaceafrica: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

That same cockiness APC had until 25th February happened. Now they're sweating and begging the Igbos.

This is super story
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by ProphetM0hammad: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oscarhakx:
Are you guys earning money from this level of hate and toxicity. Does this improve your life in any way. You sound deranged, insane, deprived, scared and helpless. Why dont you channel all this energy into something positive. Trust me you will like yourself more. damn! una they suffer o. una just dey traumatize una self

We regret welcoming the osus with open arms into our homes and trusting them
But we'll set things right
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by PlayerMeji: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
I thought as much. this morning someone started a thread exposing when Igbos told Pastor Kumuyi not to come to preach in the South East and as I was responding to the thread. I found that the thread had been removed..

opamoses1:

Have you seen the below. You can never please sn Ibo man. They will always play victims from Azikiwe to the unknown Ibo man on the street.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

This is super story
True story.

Even your head of touts MC Oluomo is scared that's why he has resorted to threats.

It's animal instinct to resort to force when it feels at risk.
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Other tribes are there too
But it's the ibos that are the nuisance
And it's not just about lagos, just this week an osu born woman killed her landlord in Ogun state
its only the igbos that cause nuisance? Where did you pull that fact from? From your ass? Are you onmnipresent or onmniscience? Last i checked igbos are fucking very business minded. Whether he's selling gala or importing container. Stop trying to demonize a whole people, anybody can get involved with crime. And while the country is economically shattered, you dont expect not to see social vices and crime. Its foolish assumption
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by babyfaceafrica: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

True story.

Even your head of touts MC Oluomo is scared that's why he has resort to threats.

It's animal instinct to resort to force when it feels at risk.

Make we hear word abeg
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Oscarhakx: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

We regret welcoming the osus with open arms into our homes and trusting them
But we'll set things right
omo e be things o. Me wey suppose they vex as an igbo man. I'm more at peace with my self than you will ever know. Sorry o. Keep regreting nah yourself you dey suffer sef. Lagos is nigeria and igbos are nigerians. You better dail down on the nagative emotions. It destroys you from the inside. Peace
Re: Pic: Nairaland Is Too Politically And Ethnically Biased by Goldmynemaniac: 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Because I'm catching cruise online, even to the extent of calling myself urchin just to make a mockery of you osu clan is not the reality
I'm doing very fine in life.
I'm not even based in the west, but where i am i don't trespass and the people there respect me.

This is not only about Lagos, this applies to all the states in the west too, you people are everywhere constituting nuisance.

I regret blaming the south Africans and Ghanaians for victimizing the ibos
Now you're changing the music. I think I'm finally able to get something into your thick skull. Deep in your heart you know the truth.

What do you mean by that you're doing very well? What's your definition of doing very well?

Can you buy a waterlogged land for 100 million and sand-fill it with 150 million?

All the favours we do for you people without appreciation. We give you our hard-earned money and still develop your shanties for you. And for all of that what do we get?

One day soon, someone close to you will lose their life to this evil you endorse. If you condemn it then, you're the biggest hypocrite ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Things I Learnt From The 2023 General Elections As A First Time Voter / Awo Would Rather Ally With Igbo Than Gain Freedom / Obi Lp Vs Inec, Bola Tinubu & Apc - Final Written Address Now Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.