Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk (3589 Views)

Ibadan Lady Defends Her City From Mockery By Other Yorubas (picture) / Is Lagos Indegines Becoming Hostile To Other Yorubas / Banana Island: The Stupidity Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by reddingtonblack: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
NwaIdeato:
In their blind rush of adrenaline fueled hate to tag everyone who is anti-APC as "Omo Ibo" in Lagos, they will invariably start mass attacking every LP supporter they see and most of the casualties will be Non-Igbos from other parts of Nigeria, infact a vast majority of LP supporters come from Edo, Cross River, and parts of Delta,Rivers and plateau-Jos areas. What this means is that peaceful Yorubas in those other regions will face possible risk of reprisal attacks that will be catastrophic. Do this APC terrorists even think at all? in their bid to isolate their hateful campaigns to Igbos, other Non-Igbos are now catching the stray attacks like the one that happened in Surelere where the LP campaign organizer for Olumide in Surelere was attacked and seriously injured, and the guy was from Delta state, not an omo Ibo o! I seriously pity the good yorubas honestly cause na dem go suffer the heat when boys start their own madness across Nigeria.

Why not come clear instead of stylishly instigating other tribe to form a gang up, SS is so close to the East but do Igbos treat them with respsct or as equal, even among igbo you people discriminate some are Real igbo while some are tagged fake igbos.

We understand IGBOS love the Victim Card mentality, heat up the politics and make the world feel rain only beat the Igbos cheesy ... just like feb 25th tomorrow election will come and go but God will shame enemies of lagos state
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by reality1010: 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Captain8:
don't mention bayelsa in your nonsense....face your yorubas masters and never attached us to cowardice..

We Ijaws will never fight our Yoruba brothers....yorubas will be forever protected in bayelsa and niger delta...

To all yorubas,, don't mind this coward flat head that want to deceive you with niger delta threat,,,we Niger deltans are neutral in the fight,,,so do whatever you want to do with the ibos....
E sweet you to claim everywhere. Continue your tribalism in Lagos. Yorubas are everywhere in Nigeria. Nigerians are not fools.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by Captain8(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
reality1010:

E sweet you to claim everywhere. Continue your tribalism in Lagos. Yorubas are everywhere in Nigeria. Nigerians are not fools.
we go surprised you again just as we surprised you during last election at Ijaw land..
you think we like you ibos,,, keep fooling yourself,,,,how was the election at bayelsa? We massively voted against obi.....we slaughtered obi at Ijaw lands,,,we voted massively for APC....we will continue to resist you biafurus anywhere close to our lands..

Bou anama ama abu.. obori ama abu.. duwei ama abu.. furu abu.. nama mbee
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by toneroforever(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Aldol:

Worst hypocrites, always dishing out what you can't take....Will your people have voted for Grv if same scenario plays out in Anambra. Ordinary say Ekweremadu speak against Obi , una wish am death and evil thing. Your hypocrisy stinks

Now you've channelled ur energy into attacking Igbos because they support GRV. Allow us choose who to support in peace, this is a democracy for crying out loud. The 3 candidates are Yorubas,why do u have a problem with the one Igbos choose to support.

For instance,If Seyi Tinubu whose wife is equally an Igbo was contesting for governor & we decide to support him, I wonder what you'd say.
Don't let ur Igbophobic tendencies choke u.
Live & let live.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by toneroforever(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Why not come clear instead of stylishly instigating other tribe to form a gang up, SS is so close to the East but do Igbos treat them with respsct or as equal, even among igbo you people discriminate some are Real igbo while some are tagged fake igbos.

We understand IGBOS love the Victim Card mentality, heat up the politics and make the world feel rain only beat the Igbos cheesy ... just like feb 25th tomorrow election will come and go but God will shame enemies of lagos state

Calm down. No be fight. It's not by force to vote Sanwo Olu. GRV is better so many Yorubas & non-Yorubas prefer him.
Nobody is attacking u for ur choice. So why r u guys attacking those supporting GRV
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by Aldol: 3:24am On Mar 18, 2023
toneroforever:

Now you've channelled ur energy into attacking Igbos because they support GRV. Allow us choose who to support in peace, this is a democracy for crying out loud. The 3 candidates are Yorubas,why do u have a problem with the one Igbos choose to support.

For instance,If Seyi Tinubu whose wife is equally an Igbo was contesting for governor & we decide to support him, I wonder what you'd say.
Don't let ur Igbophobic tendencies choke u.
Live & let live.
I have no issue with whoever you are voting ,it's your right. But why are you so fixated on Lagos? What's your aim? Other South eastern states are also having governorship election today, none of you opened a thread about it, you don't care who governs your states. I have never seen a people as this. Igbos are not the only people in Nigeria but you make the loudest noise.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by toneroforever(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Balderdash , bloody hypocrite. Stop preaching Obama won US bla blah blah blah . Have you heard of the saying charity begins at home? The day a Hausa or Yoruba become a governor in Southeast I will take you serious.... Southeast that an Enugu man can't contest in Abia , disgusting hypocrite. Spits

Clannish mentality is at the core of ur hatred for Igbos.
But guess what, we are unaware of ur self-inflicted misery.
U should be ashamed of urself for even entertaining the thought that Igbos want to take over ur land. Stop being a weakling & don't allow inferiority complex to damage ur pride.

We only want to vote in peace so please give us some space to do just that. I'm sure we ain't asking for much. We've made our choice already & it's GRV all the way.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by Aldol: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2023
toneroforever:

Clannish mentality is at the core of ur hatred for Igbos.
But guess what, we are unaware of ur self-inflicted misery.
U should be ashamed of urself for even entertaining the thought that Igbos want to take over ur land. Stop being a weakling & don't allow inferiority complex to damage ur pride.

We only want to vote in peace so please give us some space to do just that. I'm sure we ain't asking for much. We've made our choice already & it's GRV all the way.
Go and vote your choice in an orderly manner but don't cause any violence,i don bash you reach
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by toneroforever(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Go and vote your choice in an orderly manner but don't cause any violence[b][/b],i don bash you reach

grin grin grin
Funny how u guys try to appear civil when MC Oluomo, Tinubu's thugs & APC urchins are ur representatives & foot soldiers.
They are the epitome of violence.
APC is synonymous with thuggery, violence, intimidation,rigging & ballot box snatching.

Ur party, APC is evil & is in no way honorable.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by reddingtonblack: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2023
toneroforever:

Calm down. No be fight. It's not by force to vote Sanwo Olu. GRV is better so many Yorubas & non-Yorubas prefer him.
Nobody is attacking u for ur choice. So why r u guys attacking those supporting GRV

So if GRV and Sanwo olu walks into your company, how do you justapose someone with no working experience/leadership role is better than a candidate like sanwo olu.

For all those canvassing for GRV today 90% are doing it from point of bitterness, toxicity and hope that lets destroy Lagos" ... we know why IGBOs in the East are funding GRV campaign, they told us they voted Peter OBi becos of his performance in Anambra, suddenly they found chinedu, now why ??
E LU PEe nothing reasonable to say.

I just look at all those yorubas that are easily fooled with proven woke, IGBOS have an Agenda they can't go thru war again, the mission is hijack Nigeria or grab Lagos cheesy i may sound like a bigot but that us the truth
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by toneroforever(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

So if GRV and Sanwo olu walks into your company, how do you justapose someone with no working experience/leadership role is better than a candidate like sanwo olu.

For all those canvassing for GRV today 90% are doing it from point of bitterness, toxicity and hope that lets destroy Lagos" ... we know why IGBOs in the East are funding GRV campaign, they told us they voted Peter OBi becos of his performance in Anambra, suddenly they found chinedu, now why ??
E LU PEe nothing reasonable to say.

I just look at all those yorubas that are easily fooled with proven woke, IGBOS have an Agenda they can't go thru war again, the mission is hijack Nigeria or grab Lagos cheesy i may sound like a bigot but that us the truth

Look how u made Igbos ur overlords in ur mind. Defeatist mentality and inferiority complex is not an attraction.
Ur mind is clearly under siege by those who manipulate folks like u for their selfish political gains.
Stop being afraid, Igbos are after the money & business. We are not running for the office of the governor of Lagos state biko.
We are just supporting a party we like which is LP. A lot of Yorubas r supporting him too.
Unfortunately, ur thoughts and opinions are to shallow and can't convince any reasonable person.
Igbos ain't ur problem,so live and let live.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by Freethinker87: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
If 1 Yoruba is attacked in the SE just know that 100 flatheards will replace him in SW.
By the time we're done finishing all the yorubas and flatheards in our individual regions, we'll know who lose pass at the end of the day. OPC over to you grin

LOL You really believe that you'll just go to their houses and kill them without any resistance. cheesy cheesy grin You don't know the Igbo man.

Dey play!
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by reddingtonblack: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2023
toneroforever:

Look how u made Igbos ur overlords in ur mind. Defeatist mentality and inferiority complex is not an attraction.
Ur mind is clearly under siege by those who manipulate folks like u for their selfish political gains.
Stop being afraid, Igbos are after the money & business. We are not running for the office of the governor of Lagos state biko.
We are just supporting a party we like which is LP. A lot of Yorubas r supporting him too.
Unfortunately, ur thoughts and opinions are to shallow and can't convince any reasonable person.
Igbos ain't ur problem,so live and let live.

I didnt, i just have to read out the reality before us, When Peter obi campaigned in Lagos he stick to IGBo dominated region, now they told us Gbadebo is yoruba and true Lagosian but is it not abysmal that a true Lagosian staged his mega campaign at a igbo dominated market. in a yoruba land igbos are sponsporing a candidate we know is a Biafra fan, all gbadebo post on social media shows he does not like yorubas.
Why is Onitsha traders sponsporing GRV, why did Emiefele give GRV ... In as much as Igbos keep trying to hijack Lagos by proxy they will never have peace. Can igbos vote a candidate that call there tribe PIG

Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by toneroforever(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I didnt, i just have to read out the reality before us, When Peter obi campaigned in Lagos he stick to IGBo dominated region, now they told us Gbadebo is yoruba and true Lagosian but is it not abysmal that a true Lagosian staged his mega campaign at a igbo dominated market. in a yoruba land igbos are sponsporing a candidate we know is a Biafra fan, all gbadebo post on social media shows he does not like yorubas.
Why is Onitsha traders sponsporing GRV, why did Emiefele give GRV ... In as much as Igbos keep trying to hijack Lagos by proxy they will never have peace. Can igbos vote a candidate that call there tribe PIG

If Igbos had supported Sanwo Olu,I'm certain u wouldn't have complained. This is politics my brother, allow people make their choice. Whatever narrative u guys push out there doesn't bother us one bit.
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by julaion: 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

What did igbos do to Hausa Fulani in the North bikonu? Did they wipe Hausas out?
go and ask,what the igbos did to them,have you seen them burn igbo's properties in the north again?? Same faith await these Yoruba Muslim
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by SlurUsername1: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2023
julaion:
go and ask,what the igbos did to them,have you seen them burn igbo's properties in the north again?? Same faith await these Yoruba Muslim

You must be irredeemably DUMB to think ibos can Even dare engage the Hausas in a fight in the North? Why don't u call Kano a no man's land too or try to foist a chinedu in Kaduna state? The reason why there's peace in the North is because u don't disrespect your host. If u try the Nonesense you do with yorubas with us, u will know what fire does to the tail of a rabbit
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by basybasy: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:
In their blind rush of adrenaline fueled hate to tag everyone who is anti-APC as "Omo Ibo" in Lagos, they will invariably start mass attacking every LP supporter they see and most of the casualties will be Non-Igbos from other parts of Nigeria, infact a vast majority of LP supporters come from Edo, Cross River, and parts of Delta,Rivers and plateau-Jos areas. What this means is that peaceful Yorubas in those other regions will face possible risk of reprisal attacks that will be catastrophic. Do this APC terrorists even think at all? in their bid to isolate their hateful campaigns to Igbos, other Non-Igbos are now catching the stray attacks like the one that happened in Surelere where the LP campaign organizer for Olumide in Surelere was attacked and seriously injured, and the guy was from Delta state, not an omo Ibo o! I seriously pity the good yorubas honestly cause na dem go suffer the heat when boys start their own madness across Nigeria.
Close your dirty mouth, mad dog. We wants to stay in igbos land? Yorubas are not interested in staying in igbos land and igbos should go back to their region
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by basybasy: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Close your dirty mouth, mad dog. Who wants to stay in igbos land? Yorubas are not interested in staying in igbos land and igbos should go back to their region
Re: The Stupidity Of APC Yorubas Will Put Other Yorubas Across Nigeria At Risk by julaion: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

You must be irredeemably DUMB to think ibos can Even dare engage the Hausas in a fight in the North? Why don't u call Kano a no man's land too or try to foist a chinedu in Kaduna state? The reason why there's peace in the North is because u don't disrespect your host. If u try the Nonesense you do with yorubas with us, u will know what fire does to the tail of a rabbit
You must be an idiotic bastard son of a wh0re for calling me dumb grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Successful Nig bran In South Africa VS Successful South Africa Brand In Nigeria / Ndlea Seizes N4bn Worth Of Cocaine At Tin Can Island / Photo Of President Jonathan & His Immediate Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.