Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,874 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight (5186 Views)

3 Things You Should Start Doing To Reduce Belly Fat. / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat / Reduce Belly Fat- Loose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by Greenslim: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2011
For those who want to reduce body and belly fat only.

Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by alexnikol(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2011
its looks very informative you are suggesting very important tips for weight loss, Greenslim. many people facing these problem, can you please tell me that there is any side effect to use this-
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by oforola: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
it has no side effect cos it is a supplement
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by Greenslim: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2011
oforola:

it has no side effect cos it is a supplement

correct
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by Greenslim: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2011
call for help and info.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by blackbeau1(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
hy.pls i dnt really understand what you mean.is this a drug or they are three different things i'm supposed to take. Also,how and where can i get it from.pls,i need the reply asap.its very important.thanks.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by highland(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
black_beau:

hy.pls i dnt really understand what you mean.is this a drug or they are three different things i'm supposed to take. Also,how and where can i get it from.pls,i need the reply asap.its very important.thanks.

Not a drug but supplement.

You only need 3 out of the 4. if you can afford all is also good and faster.

call for more details
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by highland(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
Place your question here.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by highland(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2011
Great
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by GWslim(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
happy new year nairaland.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by jerryben12: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
Excercise your abs and eat right.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
pls how much is your slimming care product and diabetes care product? how long will i see results and where is your office in lagos?
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by highland(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2012
jerryben12:

Excercise your abs and eat right.

Good
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by GWslim(f): 10:43am On Feb 15, 2012
The Slimming is now more enhanced to benefit your immune system while losing excess fat away from the body.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by highland(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2012
GWslim:

The Slimming is now more enhanced to benefit your immune system while losing excess fat away from the body.

Good
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by aileena8765: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2012
It all comes down to eating less calories than you burn and also exercise for anabolic effects. Simple as that but it takes time.

Websites that helped me with my weight loss journey:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/default.htm
http://losebellyfat101.org/how-to-lose-belly-fat-naturally
http://www.medicinenet.com/weight_loss/article.htm
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/metabolism/AN01772
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by mzdharmey(f): 1:31am On Apr 28, 2012
How soon does it work? And how is d package? Is it a monthly thing? How many times do I have 2 buy before I get d desired result? How much is it and hope complication is not involved
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by JeanMacqou(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2012
You shold probably eat no more than 600 calories a day. People of balck african ancestry have lower resting metabolisms as compared to other races.
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by Greenslim: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jean Macqou: You shold probably eat no more than 600 calories a day. People of balck african ancestry have lower resting metabolisms as compared to other races.

ok
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by Greenslim: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2012
slimming care package

Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by Greenslim: 3:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
Black Friday offer available tomorrow
Re: Reduce Belly And Body Fat- Loose Weight by weightloss9ja: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
lose weight even at a buffet [url][/url]http://weightloss9ja..com/2013/06/lose-weight-at-buffet.html

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 25 2021 In Nigeria / FREE BROWSING CHEAT THREAD ON MTN GLO AAIRTEL ETISALAT / Top 7 Nigeria Accredited Private Medical Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.