Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election (875 Views)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by helinues: 6:13am On Mar 18, 2023
It's very easy to support a party or a candidate but having same feelings like those who are on the ballot can never be the same.

Some of the candidates would experience highest nervousness of their life today, it's just election, the euphoria will soon disappear.

To the supporters, don't sit behind your gadgets to cast your vote, go to your polling unit and vote for the men or women you believe can at least change your community.

Don't be used as political thugs, if the politicians can't arm their relatives, why you? Life is too precious to waste on those who might disappoint later.

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:13am On Mar 18, 2023
What a historic day. This is a day that Lagos became free from invaders from Iragbiji.

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos shall be free today.

2 Likes

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by nifemi25(m): 6:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Vote not fight..
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by helinues: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2023
nifemi25:
Vote not fight..

Beeni oo.

Vote can never be fight.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by press9jatv: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
It's very easy to support a party or a candidate but having same feelings like those who are on the ballot can never be the same.

Some of the candidates would experience highest nervousness of their life today, it's just election, the euphoria will soon disappear.

To the supporters, don't sit behind your gadgets to cast your vote, go to your polling unit and vote for the men or women you believe can at least change your community.

Don't be used as political thugs, if the politicians can't arm their relatives, why you? Life is too precious to waste on those who might disappoint later.

Vote wisely
elu p from top to bottom today. GRV everywhere you go. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV is a goal

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by helinues: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
elu p from top to bottom today. GRV everywhere you go. GRV is the people’s choice. GRV is a goal

I deliberately ignore the first guy that commented, now you are doing same thing.

Can't you people read, comprehend, process things logically before responding?

This thread is not about campaign just brain refreshing for candidates and voters, but you people will deface it with your candidate cos everything must be competition to you.

Life is just too beautiful to see everyone as a threat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2023
"we are Mama CHukwudi"........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by madridguy(m): 6:21am On Mar 18, 2023
There's only task for today...Only one real task for Lagosians and lovers of Lagos.
There will be LP drama and PDP shenanigans, but don't take your eyes off the ball..
Return Sanwo-Olu and Hamzat.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2023
Wahala go happen for Lagos o if Sanwo olu no return o....hmmmm wetin I dey see and hear about this election against the Igbos is scary...even if Apc win after election dey go dey hunt Igbo shops and houses with complicated and controversial laws just to make Lagos inhabitable to the Igbos...
Guys stay home o...cuz if u do strong head come out vote they go just mrk ur face and trace u then mercilessly lynch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Fahdiga(m): 6:28am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

I deliberately ignore the first guy that commented, now you are doing same thing.

Can't you people read, comprehend, process things logically before responding?

This thread is not about campaign just brain refreshing for candidates and voters, but you people will deface it with your candidate cos everything must be competition to you.

Life is just too beautiful to see everyone as a threat.
Sharap.

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by madridguy(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Stop creating tension. No one is after the Igbos.

timilehin007:
Wahala go happen for Lagos o if Sanwo olu no return o....hmmmm wetin I dey see and hear about this election against the Igbos is scary...even if Apc win after election dey go dey hunt Igbo shops and houses with complicated and controversial laws just to make Lagos inhabitable to the Igbos...
Guys stay home o...cuz if u do strong head come out vote they go just mrk ur face and trace u then mercilessly lynch u

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by helinues: 6:29am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

That's in your imagination... After the polls, whatever the outcomes, the security agents would be around to stop any disgruntled elements.

Lagos election will be peaceful during and after
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by press9jatv: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
Wahala will never happen. Lagos State isn’t Sanwo property. Sanwo is not even from Lagos State but from Ogun state. Sanwo is a clueless goner
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by press9jatv: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Elu p from top to bottom. GRV everywhere you go. GRV wins

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

That's in your imagination... After the polls, whatever the outcomes, the security agents would be around to stop any disgruntled elements.

Lagos election will be peaceful during and after
I'm talking about aftermath the election...will the security agents follow you home to guide you?
And I'm not imagining....you see that oshodi interchange...my company n planet constructed it...hence, I'm very close to oshodi and many projects like this around Lagos...I know what I saw and heard round these places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by helinues: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
Elu p from top to bottom. GRV everywhere you go. GRV wins

See, why exactly do you want to derail this thread purposefully?

Why?
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by helinues: 6:34am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

I'm talking about aftermath the election...will the security agents follow you home to guide you?
And I'm not imagining....you see that oshodi interchange...my company n planet constructed it...hence, I'm very close to oshodi and many projects like this around Lagos...I know what I saw and heard round these places

You are still not getting the point, the aftermath of the election, is it for development or destruction?
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Kooldon(f): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

Vote wisely
May the voice of the electorates be heard today through their votes and imposition of candidates through rigging
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 6:35am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

They will not be staying home, law abiding residents outstrips the number of thugs they will deploy.

If e sure for them, why applying intimidation...... 25th February, Lagosians spoke and would certainly do today.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Exmilitant(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
Wahala will never happen. Lagos State isn’t Sanwo property. Sanwo is not even from Lagos State but from Ogun state. Sanwo is a clueless goner
So you think you can wander into another man's region and vote whoever you like just to spite the natives and expect them to clap for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:39am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
....you see wetin them do all the market where Igbos dominated for Lagos after presidential election? That one na rehearsal o...make I burst you brain....MC oluomo get protection from Tinubu...nobody fit do am shit...that's why till now they never ND no fit arrest am...no secret I just yrn u so....many sections of Nigeria securities dey Under Tinubu wing even before he enter....that's why he get confidence to talk anyhow ND throw jibes even against Buhari prior to election....I pity those who still dey undermine Tinubu....life no get duplicate oo

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Quest7777: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2023
May our votes count, by the grace of INEC. Amen. smiley
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Exmilitant:
So you think you can wander into another man's region and vote whoever you like just to spite the natives and expect them to clap for you?

Yes, they can "wander" as long as they are Nigerians cheesy cheesy
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

They will not be staying home, law abiding residents outstrips the number of thugs they will deploy.

If e sure for them, why applying intimidation...... 25th February, Lagosians spoke and would certainly do today.

I pray make nothing happen to u....u will remember I forewarned....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by press9jatv: 6:48am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
....you see wetin them do all the market where Igbos dominated for Lagos after presidential election? That one na rehearsal o...make I burst you brain....MC oluomo get protection from Tinubu...nobody fit do am shit...that's why till now they never ND no fit arrest am...no secret I just yrn u so....many sections of Nigeria securities dey Under Tinubu wing even before he enter....that's why he get confidence to talk anyhow ND throw jibes even against Buhari prior to election....I pity those who still dey undermine Tinubu....life no get duplicate oo
Mc Oluomo and his thugs will be burst today in a bigger way if he come to the polling units to scatter peaceful conduct of electorates today. Mc Oluomo is a clueless goner
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by press9jatv: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

See, why exactly do you want to derail this thread purposefully?

Why?
helinues I don’t derail the thread joor. Elu p from top to bottom
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Just this pass Tuesday...they killed a danfo driver ND his younger brother whom was his conductor... they were from Edo state...the guys openly rooted for LP even quarrel with people in the street...I swear..wasn't into politics o...but he was too vocal and he said he was like that in their garage so he casted himself ND effected his younger brother......Lagos election today is do or die...that's the way I see it. Be careful... security agents won't follow you to come vote
Mindlog:

His wife is a typical Yoruba...from Agege...
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

Bros no be today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by press9jatv: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

nothing happens today in Lagos State governorship Election. How many of this clueless thugs now
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
Just this pass Tuesday...they killed a danfo driver ND his younger brother whom was his conductor... they were from Edo state...the guys openly rooted for LP even quarrel with people in the street...I swear..wasn't into politics o...but he was too vocal and he said he was like that in their garage so he casted himself ND effected his younger brother......Lagos election today is do or die...that's the way I see it. Be careful... security agents won't follow you to come vote

And you think Lagosians are not aware of those who want to intimidate them, they can't outnumber the voters as some also get their own madness for head.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
Mc Oluomo and his thugs will be burst today in a bigger way if he come to the polling units to scatter peaceful conduct of electorates today. Mc Oluomo is a clueless goner
Dey play.... Lagos wey Tinubu don buy all security agents conscience? If them serious I expect Oluomo to be cooling off in police custody by now...that guy na Lagos first son... do you even know that he has the right to become king in oshodi? Dey play u hear...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zulum Wins First LGA By A Wide Margin / Mahmud May Go To Jail: Obi And Tinubu Court Update From A Tweeter User / Funny Tweet About Tinubu's Inauguration Today [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.