Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. (57361 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Spirit247: 5:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Please, before it becomes too late for you, locate an MFM Church and quickly enroll for 3 Days Dry Fasting Deliverance Program for your Husband. The only Prayer you should focus on is saying:" My Husband(Name) the Son of so(mother) and so(father) Blood of JESUS wash away all your Sins, and Consuming Fire of the CREATOR of Humanity roast to ashes from your Life every Bewitchment Chains of indebtedness in JESUS' Pure Name!!!!!!! It is impossible for you to Pay this urgent Spiritual Price for your Husband and for him not to become a Multi-Millionaire soonest. He shall Prosper beyond your widest imagination, they attacked him because they saw his Glorious Destiny. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. I Speak to you by Prophecy, it is left for you to Progress in Salvation SPIRIT or to continue to regress into being enslaved by Flesh. I wish you all the good you wish yourself in Life.
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
He behalves badly to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.
He's constantly on his phone.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
It's so embarrassing and tiring.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
But he has not changed abit.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by samwillyco1(m): 5:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Nice2023:
Money u are supposed to use to relocate and leave that dishonest husband of yours is what u gave him to enhance his lifestyles.

Prepare to pay more.

U are truly unlucky I must say.

A man that can't buy pampers is even worst than any plague anyone can think of. Not that he is not working but he chose to be in debt.

Na u i pity pass...because a debtor is always a debtor.

You ended up staying nothing.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by efeski(m): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:
The truth is right now, I feel like going somewhere for a while. I feel like I need rest. Somewhere I can forget about all my problems and breathe a fresh air.
My husband has not been honest with me since the beginning of this marriage and I doubt if this is an attitude of a man that loves

He has always been in debt even before I married him. and he wouldn't let me know what he do with the money he keeps borrowing from people. Even my friends I introduced to him, he is owning them and can't pay back.

The bad side is, he borrows and stop picking their calls not respond nicely to them.
I'm suspecting he's into some kind of addiction that demands money. Maybe gambling but he wouldn't tell me.

He is owning loan app everywhere. To the extent that the app had to send hurrible messages to his contact's lists including his bosses, office colleagues and my relatives.
He has apologized several times that I should give him time to work on himself to stop an addiction, but he refused to explain what it is. Claiming that I might leave him if I know.
We are always hungry in this house. No baby food for my 6months old baby, no pampers and everything is total struggle. I quit my job last year but I'll soon start job search once my baby grow a little.
In this house, If I don't look for food, then, we starve, I don't look for means of getting pampers, food, wears,then my baby will suffer, because his daddy is not capable of providing anything for us. It's so annoying.

I have dreams before I married him, but right now, I feel lost. There's no romance, no love, no affection in this marriage anymore, as I wouldn't even let him touch me because of the stress, suffer he constantly brings on us.

Money I raised to start up a business, (340k) I ended up using it to pay for his debt last two months because the people were always coming to embarrass us in the house and neighbors were coming to pleade on our behalf. I had to clear up the loan, yet he couldn't explain what he did with the money.
With that start up capital, I would have been growing by now, but here I am. Still at the zero point.

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

How long did ya'll date before getting married ?
You didn't see no red flags during that time ?
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Eteka1(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:
But his families are in the village, I can do that with calls right?
DON'T leave your husband because he's in trouble (wether self-inflicted or not). Talk to your pastor to pray for and counsel him. He needs your help to get out of this.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by SonofGod231: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2023
This guy is an angel....wait til you meet the one wey go sudden dey gamble then sit-down for front of house on Sunday morning dey light him weed,dey carry women for your street,you go dey see different chics inside your husband car you go tire...You go talk if na him marry you or na you marry am ohh.Coz man wey you force enter marriage go dey misfire but the one wey prepare for marriage,marry you dey get head.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Eteka1(m): 5:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Timiolutomi:

Wrong advice!

Don't separate from him okay, he needs your help.

Assuming he is aggressive or abusive, separation might be a good advice, but the man you describe up there needs help, and you can provide that help to your husband.

God has term you to be his helper, don't run away from your responsibility... Fine, it may be difficult, but his life depends on your consciousness and assistance...

Don't be a wife in the rain, and a divorcee during famine.

Here are emy suggestions anyways,

1. Investigate the cause of his action
2. Enter your prayer room
3. Send family elders to him
4. Send an authority figure, like his boss or pastor to him
5. Ask him probing questions while having sex with him (Don't starve him of sex abeg, it's your responsibility)
6. Be patient
7. Get a job quick and have your saving
8. Don't ever pay his debt again (you are actually reinforcing that action when you do that)

Addiction is a psycology thing, so you have to be psychological in your approach too... I understand how embarrassing and painful this could be to you, but don't get emotional about it, pick yourself up and live as though you have a life to live.

Don't go to your family house, it will expose you, your husband and your children to vulnerability.

Many people will advice you to leave him, it is because they lack wisdom and do not know what the word of God directs. That is just a temporal fix.

A word is enough for the wise, and I think I have said many word here already.

I wish you the best.
exactly
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Amayabor1: 6:04am On Mar 22, 2023
gaby:
The signs were always there but you simply chose to ignore or rebuke them.

You do not need to be a rocket scientist to smell a person with zero potential to save yourself from any form of entanglement like this one.

What have you said now? Nothing! So, let's assume she saw the signs, what advise do you have for her? Zero advise. But you already assume she saw the signs. Is she here because of the signs or she is here for advise?

Foolish people!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nice2023(m): 6:21am On Mar 22, 2023
samwillyco1:

You ended up staying nothing.

Because u are deaf.

How do I make u normal.

I am sure u are a chronic gambler...that is why u are angry.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kubin: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Na betting be his problem,that thing na very bad habit me wey burn 100k and beg for 2k, nothing concern me with marriage,I go soon stop till the thing show me better pepper weybe say if I hear the name I go run inter bush
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Bet9ja don carry your husband handicap.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by dbestuncle: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Sorry for the stress, let me say something and pls don't be angry.
1. Give your life to Christ and start to sincerely pray for your home.
2. Call his family to this matter.
3. Excuse yourself for a while, I mean for your sanity you can pack to your parents or his parents just somewhere that he can come get you when he is ready to be a responsible husband

Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by fk001(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2023
PJtech:
as in from jan to march 5 million?

Most gamblers add their potential win as so-called "Money lost"

That's what is deceiving them to gamble more seeing themselves as rich meanwhile they are poor.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nackzy: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Madam am not married, but your husband is going through what we call chronic gambling addiction, have been in that shoe, am still struggling to come out of it completely, one needs discipline, commitment, financial prudency, planning, openess n maybe lastly prayers, gambling is indeed a sin
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Ammmy: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2023
This shit is what women are going through in their marriages but they'll always pretend. My dear, leave that man and get your life back. He will only keep bringing you down
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Blaqroman0000: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:
I reject that
consult his family asap about this, if not nobody will give him fear and sense
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mikeljack(m): 7:10am On Mar 22, 2023
[/color]
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

He is addicted to gambling
Check is phone from afar
Blue colour =BETKING
Green clour= BET9JA
Red colour =SPORTYBET
He is playing virtual a.k.a(BABY)[color=#006600][b][/b]
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Elramino(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

dm me for counseling
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by severee(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

grin u get that kind husband and u go leave your work and born for am, ya doing well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Charlestotle22(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
I Believe a lot is going on with him. I suggest you calmly identify what the issues are and get advice for either his pastor or his kindreds. Depending on your culture, don't make more babies and also focus on starting up work or business for your own survival. Don't follow other men, they will destroy you. Thank you for speaking out. Don't kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by occfx: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Let's hear his own side of the story
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2023
ahnie:
I m sure he's amongst these buffoons on nairaland cussing and bashing women, meanwhile he cannot feedhis family at home.

Yes. Also, I can’t believe that after seeing this poor woman admitting that her baby is going without basic necessities and all of them are hungry, they’re scolding her and saying that she needs to be there for her husband. No words from about the child being deprived and neglected by her husband, but saying stick with the husband and treat him better. I can’t believe it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by ahnie: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. Also, I can’t believe that after seeing this poor woman admitting that her baby is going without basic necessities and all of them are hungry, they’re scolding her and saying that she needs to be there for her husband. No words from about the child being deprived and neglected by her husband, but saying stick with the husband and treat him better. I can’t believe it.
My dear,it's her choice,maybe suffer nor dey taya her.we all reason differently.
It's up to her to know what to do.

If it were to be me....I would zonked the man outta my emotions,go out there and look for means. Of livelyhood to cater for myself n child.

Zero tolerance for nonsense men.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Tonalphs(f): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2023
Marrying a partner that shares the same vision with you is very important. I've lived with family members to know that living with them is equivalent to marriage. With the various experiences I have, I wouldn't risk compatibility in marriage.
Any vehicle not going your direction, you would drop if eventually you entered, not knowing. This is my advice to you. It's not too late to come down and find the one going your way (the one going your way could be another partner, a job, your life's ambition etc).
Marriage isn't a do or die affair.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mannash1(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Truthfully your husband is into an addiction either gambling or drugs,
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Sirchiboy: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Really feel pity for you.
You are a such a good lady.
God bless you for this.
Just be strong and everything will be fine.
Is your husband a church goes?
If yes then you need to take him to your pastor and discuss with him for prayer and counselling.
Your husband is a future millionaire and the devil is fighting hard to disorganise his life so you have to be prayerful.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Ramanto(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Let's do a give away to this woman so that she can retrace her steps. Who will spearhead this? It's not always you advise or pray for people, you can actually help them some times. I want her to get back the 300k she spent on settling that debt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And if she had been a gullible one and taken the advice, then what? Please make we no dey use God name to put shackles on the lives of our fellow men. Go out there to see how many woman are reduced to praying to God to restore marriage that has already been breached when God does not answer such prayers in Jesus Christ. undecided
That won't change the fact that God answers all prayers, when one pray in doubt and sin, God will not answer such prayers, there are so many testimonies prayers have done in the life of so many people and in my life also, my advice is for you not to discourage anyone seeking his or her life challenges through prayers.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Spirit247:
Please, before it becomes too late for you, locate an MFM Church and quickly enroll for 3 Days Dry Fasting Deliverance Program for your Husband. The only Prayer you should focus on is saying:" My Husband(Name) the Son of so(mother) and so(father) Blood of JESUS wash away all your Sins, and Consuming Fire of the CREATOR of Humanity roast to ashes from your Life every Bewitchment Chains of indebtedness in JESUS' Pure Name!!!!!!! It is impossible for you to Pay this urgent Spiritual Price for your Husband and for him not to become a Multi-Millionaire soonest. He shall Prosper beyond your widest imagination, they attacked him because they saw his Glorious Destiny. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10. I Speak to you by Prophecy, it is left for you to Progress in Salvation SPIRIT or to continue to regress into being enslaved by Flesh. I wish you all the good you wish yourself in Life.

I come to you in peace—I’d like to ask you a question. While she is fasting, praying, and waiting on her husband’s deliverance will the Pastor be able to exercise benevolence and help her to get items that her baby needs? Will she be expected to tithe while she is in a bad position as she is now?
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by mabea: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:

I'm really tired
I'm so confused here.
What should I do?
What would you advise?

Chai the exact situation with my Cousin. His wife borrowed from everywhere, even sold his land. He has paid at least 3M to settle these debts yet there's still more. The funny thing is he doesn't know what these monies were used for
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Sometimes if I read a threat such as this, I have a feeling if I marry now I'd be a good husband. No wonder ladies flocks around me and...
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Geovanni412(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Sister, check that acct

It was created on the same day this post was made

This might be a fictitious story

Only one post has been made by this naira lander, Dearlove2me.

For all we know, it could be a guy that owns the acct.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Dearlord(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2023
My advice to you is if he is owing your bride price collect it from him and restart your life afresh you can't come and lose both ways.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Journey To Motherhood / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.