Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. (57335 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Timiolutomi:
■ I can see where you are coming from now. First, I think your Christianity denomination is reflecting in what you say. Secondly, your assumptions are that she didn't mention that she believe in God.
■ Let it be clear, that the Holy Spirit is a gift and can only be received like a gift.If truly she doesn't believe in God, which I doubt, then by the virtue of my extension that "The Holy Spirit will guide her" and she truly accept that the Holy spirit will guide her, then she will receive the gift of the Holy spirit. (You can read that again).
■ You kept screaming "Lies" but your supposed truth does not have basis. And thank God, in the Gen. 3:16 that you quote, the Bible specifically lay it out that the "woman's desire will be for her husband" How come God said that,and you still claim that God has washed his hands off marriage? Thats contradictory. God only gave fresh instructions to the marriage institution, and thats all. So let the woman be led by the spirit of God to exercise her desire to her husband... She has even proven to the world already that her desire is for her husband, and that is why she came here to ask for advice from us.

■ She wanted change, and if you are one of the people advising her to leave her husband, then your wish have failed. grin Because She will know by the virtue of the Holy spirit which advice to follow. And to correct you on the matter that "Only those who are Holy can have the Holy Spirit"... Abeg, if they are already Holy, then why do they still need the Holy Spirit? The problem is, some of you take the Bible literally, meanwhile, you are not suppose to approach the Bible with a logical format, you need to open up your spirit to understand what it says. The Holy spirit make Holy wherever it occupies, it does not need the place to be already Holy okay. You can also read that again.
1. Let me guess, you are one of those who will claim to can see into people's lives? undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said the Spirit of God was a gift, so I am not certain where you get your warped narrative regarding His person from. Also, Jesus Christ explained in His teachings that those who are not Holy cannot have the Helper, so how can the Helper be a gift to guide just about anyone in your narrative of who He is? undecided

3. WOW... you folks don't read at all, and you certainly don't reason the things of God, do you? In Genesis 2 vs 16, God expressed marriage as a holy union between a man and a woman meaning the agreement was dependent on the man and woman being of equal standing before God. Then in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22 — God's judgment against Adam for the sins against God — God cursed the woman in marriage rendering unholy, and no longer of God the agreement as a result of the curse. God washed His hands off of marriage — that which is unholy cannot glorify or honor God. So, how can the Holy Spirit of God guide that which is Unholy to begin with? Make una dey lie small small abeg! undecided

4. You cannot help but wrap your lies around the many mentions of God, can you? So, God wey talk say that you must accept His Word, obey His Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 36 -, and use the understanding you have — reason logically that which you know — in order to receive more understanding from Him- Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 13 & Matthew 4 vs 22 - 25 , na what? Liar? undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Gandoki87: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Thanks @all for your words of encouragement. I finally left for my parent's house. I feel better today. I told him if he wants us to work on our marriage, he should make some changes and let me know. Otherwise, we're going to be apart till the change comes.
You de take nairaland advise comot for husband house because of debts abi, did he beat u?
De play

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gandoki87:
■ You de take nairaland advise comot for husband house because of debts abi, did he beat u?
De play
1. Is that also the only reason a man can leave his marriage — only if his wife beats him? undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
Here on the internet, specifically Nairaland, for anyone in the world to see, is a Nigerian man who is actually laughing and boasting about his home country being called a shithole by a White man while exalting other country’s leaders, men who wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. People no longer have any pride or shame and now enjoy celebrating mediocrity yet they go to other countries and complain about not getting any respect. You can’t make this kind of stuff up.
Have you yet to figure out that many of these individuals are not mentally OK up there? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Jecint: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Are you the horseband?
ETTTTUBRUTTE:
One thing that I have noticed among Nigerian women, Christian, Muslims, Non Affliates, all of them, is that:
They have no concept, they have no inkling, they have no clue, they have no idea of what marriage is all about.
All Nigerian women think that marriage is like Alice in Wonderland.
All you have to do is, find a man and get married to the man and that is it,
It would be happiness joy and smiling thereafter.

No No No.

Marriage in this modern day is full of PAINS.

There is nothing like Happy Marriage.
What we have is Manage Marriage. Then Happiness.
That is to say : Both of you should manage your marriage.
If you manage your marriage very well, then you will have Happiness.

Every marriage is unique.
Therefore, every marriage requires a unique management.

Don't come out into the open and start to talk rubbish about your husband.
You have your own flaws as well. As a woman you are Like a Pineapple.
You are full of Stings and Pins.
You are only going to be sweet if your husband peels you carefully.

I found out that a lot of women do not have a good Home Training concerning what a marriage is all about.

Let All of us should Go back home and work tirelessly at our marriage. All of us.

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Jecint:
Are you the horseband?

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by naijainstinct: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obedinho130:

Gambling makes you question your sanity. I believe gambling shouldn't be legal in the first place.
Honestly bro, I'm yet to understand why it's legal. That thing is highly destructive
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Timiolutomi: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Let me guess, you are one of those who will claim to can see into people's lives? undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said the Spirit of God was a gift, so I am not certain where you get your warped narrative regarding His person from. Also, Jesus Christ explained in His teachings that those who are not Holy cannot have the Helper, so how can the Helper be a gift to guide just about anyone in your narrative of who He is? undecided

3. WOW... you folks don't read at all, and you certainly don't reason the things of God, do you? In Genesis 2 vs 16, God expressed marriage as a holy union between a man and a woman meaning the agreement was dependent on the man and woman being of equal standing before God. Then in Genesis 3 vs 16 -22 — God's judgment against Adam for the sins against God — God cursed the woman in marriage rendering unholy, and no longer of God the agreement as a result of the curse. God washed His hands off of marriage — that which is unholy cannot glorify or honor God. So, how can the Holy Spirit of God guide that which is Unholy to begin with? Make una dey lie small small abeg! undecided

4. You cannot help but wrap your lies around the many mentions of God, can you? So, God wey talk say that you must accept His Word, obey His Truth - John 8 vs 31 - 36 -, and use the understanding you have — reason logically that which you know — in order to receive more understanding from Him- Matthew 25 vs 29 & Matthew 13 vs 13 & Matthew 4 vs 22 - 25 , na what? Liar? undecided

No you guessed wrong, I'm not a prophet oga.

I leave you to your understanding, enjoy.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Timiolutomi:
■ No you guessed wrong, I'm not a prophet oga. I leave you to your understanding, enjoy.
1. Oh! What is boldly and clearly expressed in scripture is my understanding, yet you feel it OK to continue instead to spew gibberish that has no scriptural basis? undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Darlingme(f): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ramanto:
Let's do a give away to this woman so that she can retrace her steps. Who will spearhead this? It's not always you advise or pray for people, you can actually help them some times. I want her to get back the 300k she spent on settling that debt
I'm willing to support with little as well. Who is handling it?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by babzo(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:

3 undecided

The Bible is filled with many verses that say the Holy Spirit is a gift.
Acts 2: 38

Luke 11 13
Amongst others
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2023
babzo:
The Bible is filled with many verses that say the Holy Spirit is a gift.
Acts 2: 38

Luke 11 13
Amongst others
1. Luke 11 vs 13 does not state that the Holy Spirit is a gift as He is only given to those who prove themselves through the doing of much work that they are in fact of Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 27 & John 15 vs 25-26 & John 16 vs 4-16. The Holy Spirit is a stand-in for Jesus Christ Himself in the lives of His followers and He is not a gift, in much the same way that Jesus Christ Himself was not a gift. undecided

Now, to be born of the spirit— which is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit—, however, one can consider that spirit a gift given to all those who believe and are born again as a result. undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Darlingme(f): 3:18am On Mar 23, 2023
@Amayabor1 and @gaby, it's not nice throwing insult at each other this way.
Those arguing about the holy spirit, Jesus and the bible,

Pls convert the effort to helping the @op.
Don't deray her post.

I can't believe I took my time to read everything on this post.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Darlingme:
@Amayabor1 and @gaby, it's not nice throwing insult at each other this way.
■Those arguing about the holy spirit, Jesus and the bible,

Pls convert the effort to helping the @op.
Don't deray her post.

I can't believe I took my time to read everything on this post.
1. I happen to believe OP needs to read about how God has no hand at all in what she is going through and how God will not magically make it all better because God never promised any man such a thing. I truly believe that one of the greatest evils perpetrated against married women in Nigeria is the idea that God has a hand in their marriage and will somehow make it all well again if they would pray and fast endlessly to Him. All of these rituals are for nothing since God made it clear that He has no hand in all of it.

I don't want OP, and others in her situation, like many of our miserable mothers, and married women out there parading churches year after year praying and fasting in vain for God to come down and fix their bad/damaged marriages or husbands. Many of the same men, including pastors, mogs, prophets, etc., who feed our women with these lies almost never practice what they preach, and this is because they are well aware of their lies. undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by idomytin(m): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Your husband is in gambling and drugs.
He takes sex enhancers drugs and other hard
drugs... Just find out and thank me later.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Sunnyski: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Dearlove2me:
Can't get out how? Stop scaring me

I'm not scaring you but pointing out the reality to you.

You will forever remain married to your husband until death do you part ☺
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by juman(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Gandoki87:

You de take nairaland advise comot for husband house because of debts abi, did he beat u?
De play

So she should put up with the useless man that cannot control and manage his finance like adult?
A man that perpetually throws money away and called it addiction.
The husband may continue the habit in the next many decades. I have seen useless men like that.
The woman would cry and cry forever if she stay with deranged man like that.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by babzo(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Luke 11 vs 13 does not state that the Holy Spirit is a gift as He is only given to those who prove themselves through the doing of much work that they are in fact of Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 36 & John 14 vs 15 - 27 & John 15 vs 25-26 & John 16 vs 4-16. The Holy Spirit is a stand-in for Jesus Christ Himself in the lives of His followers and He is not a gift, in much the same way that Jesus Christ Himself was not a gift. undecided

Now, to be born of the spirit— which is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit—, however, one can consider that spirit a gift given to all those who believe and are born again as a result. undecided

Everything God gives us is a gift including life and Jesus himself.
You either earn something by what you do or you are given without deserving it.

" For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3: 16.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
babzo:
■ Everything God gives us is a gift including life and Jesus himself.
You either earn something by what you do or you are given without deserving it.

" For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3: 16.
1. It seems to don't like to let God speak for Himself, do you? God never said Jesus Christ was a gift. As a matter of fact, He explicitly stated that it is only those who are willing to submit themselves to Him in order to obey His teachings and commandments that will benefit from His Love in Jesus Christ- John 15 vs 9 -11 - so how can Jesus Christ be a gift? undecided

Even Jesus Christ made it clear in His sermons that only those who make themselves worthy of Him can have Him and His Heaven - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38. So how can He be considered a gift. undecided

Even the verse you quoted indicates that it is only those who believe... not just anyone ... can have the eternal life which He offers --- the first salvation--- , and even after that, only who stand faithful -- in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments-- until the end, will be saved - the second salvation found from sin , Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. . undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by babzo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It seems to don't like to let God speak for Himself, do you? God never said Jesus Christ was a gift. As a matter of fact, He explicitly stated that it is only those who are willing to submit themselves to Him in order to obey His teachings and commandments that will benefit from His Love in Jesus Christ- John 15 vs 9 -11 - so how can Jesus Christ be a gift? undecided

Even Jesus Christ made it clear in His sermons that only those who make themselves worthy of Him can have Him and His Heaven - Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38. So how can He be considered a gift. undecided

Even the verse you quoted indicates that it is only those who believe... not just anyone ... can have the eternal life which He offers --- the first salvation--- , and even after that, only who stand faithful -- in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments-- until the end, will be saved - the second salvation found from sin , Matthew 10 vs 22 & Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. . undecided

A gift is something given by a giver on his own terms and undeserved.
Anything you get that is not a gift is earned, you worked for it.

Again. God speaks:

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus " Romans 6:23

" For by Grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8

We are free to receive God's gift or to reject it.
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
babzo:
■ A gift is something given by a giver on his own terms and undeserved. Anything you get that is not a gift is earned, you worked for it.
■ Again. God speaks:

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus " Romans 6:23

" For by Grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8
We are free to receive God's gift or to reject it.
1. So when Jesus Christ said that those who do not obey Him are not worthy of Him , He didn't mean that they first had to be deserving of Him before they could have Him? undecided

2. God didn't say any of that which you quoted, mind you. Last I checked, those there are supposedly the views of a man called Paul and even he made clear in his epistles that his words aren't meant to serve as a replacement or alternative to the Words of Jesus Christ, the Gospel Himself. undecided
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No matter what you do,do not become one of those sad mentally sick women who spend their days praying for their broken marriages and adulterous husbands to change. God does not answer such prayers abeg so, please don't ever become one of those. undecided

I don't know why but I have been laughing since. Behind all you questions, there is one fact that abounds; you have a great sense of humor...

How's the week been
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by babzo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So when Jesus Christ said that those who do not obey Him are not worthy of Him , He didn't mean that they first had to be deserving of Him before they can have Him? undecided

2. God didn't say any of that which you quoted, mind you. Last I checked, those there are supposedly the views of a man called Paul and even he made clear in His epistles that his wordss aren't meant to serve as a replacement or alternative to the Words of Jesus Christ, the Gospel Himself. undecided

From what you wrote above, I understand you better now; we are obviously coming from two completely different viewpoints. I ll stop here. grin
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Ramanto(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Darlingme:
I'm willing to support with little as well. Who is handling it?
Maybe she should create a thread for that. I'll be willing to help

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ramanto:

Maybe she should create a thread for that. I'll be willing to help
Alright. I will do that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■ I don't know why but I have been laughing since. Behind all you questions, there is one fact that abounds; you have a great sense of humor...
How's the week been
So far, so good! smiley
Re: My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. by Darlingme(f): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2023
@all, it's time to show her love. Sometimes, it's not only counseling and advice that some people need. Little help can heal them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Journey To Motherhood / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / Olachi Manndarin Emmanuel Dies After Husband Allegedly Abandoned Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.