Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (39272 Views)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2021
Mine is:

Back then in 2005 anty visited us, my parent went out to visit someone in the hospital. He remain only me with anty. ... Guess what anty did. After my parent comes back she ask my dad to collect my phone that she over-hear me speaking to one girl on phone telling her 'i love you'.. I was like anty kilode .. ... To cut the story short, my dad collect my phone and i start giving her attitude to leave... E pain me..

Now share yours

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by PlayMaker14: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.
I said no problem, and showed him where to get a condom should incase.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.

670 Likes 45 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Lilpen3758: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is:

Back then in 2005 anty visited us, my parent went out to visit someone in the hospital. He remain only me with anty. ... Guess what anty did. After my parent comes back he ask my dad to collect my phone that he over-hear me speaking to one girl on phone telling her 'i love you'.. I was like anty kilode .. ... To cut the story short, my dad collect my phone and i start giving her attitude to leave... E pain me..

Now share yours
maybe she was into you and wanted you to fuçk her, you come go dey tell another girl you love her...... you self check am nah grin grin grin

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Manigie: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Lol..... back in 2003, an elderly cousin visited us unannounced and because the remaining meal was little and I was the only one yet to eat, my mother served us food together topped with beef and chicken. The big bro picked the chicken lap telling me " since it's your house , let me leave the big meat for you". That was how he ate the chicken and left me with the beef or ' big meat' wey be say na bone full am, for my house fa. I actually felt insulted but na elderly cousin, what can I do

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Facts111: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2021
The day one of my dad co-worker visited us and allow me fingered her ba, i start hateing her after then

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2021
cheesy
I was in school then...One night, around 11 p.m,my then roomie came home from a birthday party with 7 girls.....Just imagine....When I asked the dude,he said they were suppose to go to their various homes but they were later informed that police were arresting people for late hours movement...So that was why he had to help them out.
I understood him and I had to obliged.....

Wetin cor pain me na be say these girls had to go to where my pot of soup was and they dished soup and eba without my consent.....The funny thing was that that was the first time I cooked banga soup....

The following morning,i realized the soup has already got soured..Very annoying and lose kinda girls...

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Lilpen3758:
maybe she was into you and wanted you to fuçk her, you come go dey tell another girl you love her...... you self check am nah grin grin grin

Na after she go i con de reason am o..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by espn(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Lol...
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by SmartPolician: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2021
I used to sneak an ex into my company's quarters to have a good time with her. I told her several times that it was forbidden that was why I had to hide her while bringing her in. The company profile made it clear that violating that rule attracts heavy penalities but didn't specify the nature of punishments.

One day, she travelled to her village and stayed for nearly 2 months. That was a babe that used to come to my house every week. Later, she decided to surprise me by coming to my house unannounced. That fateful day, my boss' spy (they call him the General Supervisor) was around to assess how things were going in the office because my MD lived in another state and I was my branch manager.

Well, I heard a knock on the door and immediately I opened, I heard, "surprise!" At that point, I didn't know whether to smile or shout at her. I was just angry and dumbfounded for several seconds. After looking at her for some time, I screamed at her, "Do you want me to lose my job?!" The babe now remembered what I told her.

Afterwards, I asked her to leave the house at once. Lo and behold, she started crying like a little girl. This is a girl of about 26 years. Much as I felt bad about how I welcomed her, there was nothing I could do about it. Long story short, I met her later in the evening, took her out and apologized to her. cheesy

196 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by 2times2(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2021
T'was sometime last year, when My uncle visited us unannounced. We were in the sitting room watching one animation like dat, when this niggar walked straight to the wall socket and switched off everything.
He started preaching to us how cartoons are demons and how watching ungodly films can affect our lives. If no be say na Pastor ehn, I for damage im face.
Nonsense

246 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Lalasticlala come and share yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by arthurwillia(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2021
Make I Dey read truth and lies

13 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by josh123(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2021
Reading comment

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Ogynz(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Well, we had a few cousin visits and they were supposed to stay about 2weeks and I was so happy to see my cousin. Because it been a long ago. The 4 of us were living together in one Room( me my bro and this boy and his sister) my mom and dad live in the other room. So long as they stayed we all had fun, but to cut the story. This boy Frank which is my cousin bro, I'm kinda suspect his sorting behavior. Okay, But we're all cool. Until the day, there were about to live. It's oblivious cuz I was not around when dey was living. Could be live they made away with all my sim card( I had about 10sims and all MTN) guys how much be sim for your area now.

Okay, that one no do am em come also vanish my thousand Naira note! That's my experience.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Back then at Asaba, I have this friend of mine called Franklin, dude came to my house one Sunday morning requesting that I drop my keys for him to use my place on Monday morning to entertain one of his numerous Female friends because his girlfriend is still at his apartment.
I said no problem, and showed him where to get a condom should incase.

He came with the lady, and after their time together, she left. When I returned from work, I noticed the bedsheets was scattered, so I quickly changed it, then I went to the kitchen, I was shocked and angry at what I saw there.

My last tuber of Yam is what they prepared to entertain themselves and couldn't dispose the yam peel properly.

I went straight to his house, I saw him drinking Chi Exotic juice on top my yam when he consume. I just enter he kitchen, carry 5 packs of Noddles from the carton and 4 eggs. He just dey laugh as I dey go.
And y'all still remained friends&OGs after...
If na women,they for dey beef themselves till date. Guy na Guy abeg!

326 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Bolarineliza202: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2021
Facts111:
The day one of my dad co-worker visited us and allow me fingered her ba, i start hateing her after then
But you enjoyed it wink wink so what brings about the hatred undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2021
A frend came to my house went straight to my pot of soup come remove one meat.. omoh see para

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:
A frend came to my house went straight to my pot of soup come remove one meat.. omoh see para

One meat?... You bad o

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Cerebellum: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2021
I don't fancy visitors staying too long in my house, neither me doing the same

Facts111:

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by FutureHNDRxXx: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2021
Funny reads cheesy
Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by johnsmhelia15(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Mine is:

Back then in 2005 anty visited us, my parent went out to visit someone in the hospital. He remain only me with anty. ... Guess what anty did. After my parent comes back he ask my dad to collect my phone that he over-hear me speaking to one girl on phone telling her 'i love you'.. I was like anty kilode .. ... To cut the story short, my dad collect my phone and i start giving her attitude to leave... E pain me..

Now share yours
Guy your English is so bleeped up. You're referring to your Aunty (female) as he.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by obinna58(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2021
So wetin dey vex Nigerians pass na food

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Guy your English is so bleeped up. You're referring to your Aunty (female) as he.

But you sha get the message abi?

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2021
One turn my clothes to his own.....

Another one go carry 2 runs girls from street come finish my food wey i wan chop for night if i close from work...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

One meat?... You bad o
Without my consent na

1 Like

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by DSC7: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Ogynz:
Well, we had a few cousin visits and they were supposed to stay about 2weeks and I was so happy to see my cousin. Because it been a long ago. The 4 of us were living together in one Room( me my bro and this boy and his sister) my mom and dad live in the other room. So long as they stayed we all had fun, but to cut the story. This boy Frank which is my cousin bro, I'm kinda suspect his sorting behavior. Okay, But we're all cool. Until the day, there were about to live. It's oblivious cuz I was not around when dey was living. Could be live they made away with all my sim card( I had about 10sims and all MTN) guys how much be sim for your area now.

Okay, that one no do am em come also vanish my thousand Naira note! That's my experience.

Finally i don dey confused... undecided

Bro Abegggggg calm down narrate dis Tory again.. embarassed..

10 simcards u be kidnapper? shocked

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:
Without my consent na
Your consent ko Your contenent ni... grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Your consent ko
Your contenent ni... grin grin
Next time na to cut the hand join the soup when he go try am again cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:

Next time na to cut the hand join the soup when he go try am again cry

cheesy bro be calming down na... Only one meat ? grin grin ... What if e take the whole pot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

cheesy bro be calming down na... Only one meat ? grin grin ... What if e take the whole pot
If to say i be Muslim, Na to send am go meet im maker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Juliusmomoh: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Drsnives:
If to say i be Muslim, Na to send am go meet im maker
What if power pass power and he send you ahead? ... Hell fire straight cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? by Drsnives(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

What if power pass power and he send you ahead? ... Hell fire straight cheesy
My spirit go vome back and hunt his family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.