Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven (54361 Views)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by forexprophet(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Because you are full of mischief.... You created a face book page so as to satisfy your pay master. You have been exposed.....

trutharena:
Below is her Facebook page. This is the page of the poor Nassarawa girl having her life in Abuja.

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by UnabashedIPOB: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
All of you M0R0NS are just realizing what IPOB has been telling you that all your politicians with no exceptions are CROOKS. They lie, cheat, and even KILL to actualize their goal! Your 3 presidential candidates in your just concluded election are CROOKS!
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Tareq1105: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

As in even after knowing she is a member of labor campaign committee groups, Obi still went ahead to lie she is just a random girl who is poor.

From the babe background, she works in a good supermarket and her dad is even a senior police officer.

Obi made it look like the babe is just one poor soul that can’t even feed for a day who need Oven badly.

As in I fear who no fear Obi.

And he was shedding tears on national TV.

I knew Obi wasn't a sincere person since the day he posted himself on Economy Class Tickets to Egypt last year claiming he wasn't a rich man so he couldn't afford business class. Few months later, we saw our Obi the pretentious liar flying private chopper everywhere everyday for campaign. What has suddenly changed? Lies upon lies about his true identity and worth just to deceive his gullible obi-idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by everythinggirly(f): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omo! This is unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Emyogalanya: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Even at that, do you think everyone working in a shopping mall will have money to buy an oven? or anyone whose father is a police officer in Nigeria must be well-to-do, in this corrupt country, how much do you ever think they pay at a shopping mall??

Nonsense,!
I honestly couldn't even relate the supermarket and senior police officer side with her needing an oven. So if someone works in a supermarket and is a daughter to a senior police officer she must have an oven. ?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by georgeakins: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
incandescentena:
Op, it's you who lied and confused at the same time.

Go back to the video and listen clearly to PO again

Fact- Nigerian youths needs to be empowered and productive

Is there any ibo who does not lie?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Ceejay94: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
I don't know how people like you reason. So she can't join the labor party on her own?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by fof1: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:
It has been revealed that Peter Obi lied about the lady Sophia Gimba who he said was broke and needed help with buying an oven for her baking business. He went on to lie that the lady work as a tea maker and he was crying when he heard her story.

—Facts have emerged that Ms. Sophia Gimba currently works in a big shopping mall in Abuja and her father is a senior police officer.

—According to Peter Obi, she was just a random girl looking for Capital to startup her business but they refused to tell us that she is a member of Labour Party campaign commitee.

—Also Sophia graduated as far back as 2018 and did her NYSC in 2019.

Source: https://twitter.com/umarjumper/status/1636745699839852552?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

You People are Really Sick and Confused,Pls Leave PO alone and face Your Frustration.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Justpd: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

Oga the lady is working in the supermarket in Abuja. Is that not a job?

You're actually a pathetic idiot.
As you're working for apc right now, you can only afford to eat once a day, that doesn't mean you will be wearing rag.

Yes, its possible she's working but can't save to buy oven. She may join labour party that still doesn't change anything.
Did obi buy oven for her or not?
Did obi specify whether she's apc or labour party supporter??

Fact is, she's a Nigerian, looking for capital to start up business.

You're very useless urchin
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Ceejay94: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
georgeakins:

Tribalism has Eaten deep inside your brain. And it may consume you if care is not taken
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by ussv: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Chaii !! Nigerians wicked , dem don carry shovel dig up facts .
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by OlawaleBammie: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Exclusive101:
Guy forget this bastard called Peter Obi is such a criminal n a liar. I swear he deserves to be stoned to death for crying n lying about this girl on national TV.

To imagine I almost cried with this oloriburuku

Them gaslight you join grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Atm99(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Exclusive101:
Guy forget this bastard called Peter Obi is such a criminal n a liar. I swear he deserves to be stoned to death for crying n lying about this girl on national TV.

To imagine I almost cried with this oloriburuku

you and and your father is a wasted product. You this Bastard human being.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by od501: 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:
It has been revealed that Peter Obi lied about the lady Sophia Gimba who he said was broke and needed help with buying an oven for her baking business. He went on to lie that the lady work as a tea maker and he was crying when he heard her story.

—Facts have emerged that Ms. Sophia Gimba currently works in a big shopping mall in Abuja and her father is a senior police officer.

—According to Peter Obi, she was just a random girl looking for Capital to startup her business but they refused to tell us that she is a member of Labour Party campaign commitee.

—Also Sophia graduated as far back as 2018 and did her NYSC in 2019.

Source: https://twitter.com/umarjumper/status/1636745699839852552?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

So...where is the lie? Is she a cleaner? Does she need 75k for oven? Is she a Nigerian? Did she finish Nysc in 2018?

These were the information PO gave. Again, you don't expect the Man to know all his campaign team.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Justiceleague1: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
omg!!!! What kind of animals and frustrated people,losers do we have in this country!!!?

A human being wakes up and all his miserable life's problem is Peter Obi!!!!?
I wonder who swear babanla swear for these Nigerian creatures!!!!!!
Lzaa I trust you are doing great...God bless you homie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Skty: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Even at that, do you think everyone working in a shopping mall will have money to buy an oven? or anyone whose father is a police officer in Nigeria must be well-to-do, in this corrupt country, how much do you ever think they pay at a shopping mall??

Nonsense,!

They are fools don't mind them..I know some people earning #60,000 in Lagos and the money cannot pay their transport fare a month. Obi said she graduated 5 years ago and can't afford an oven...person wen de work for supermarket nor be buy that oven. Trust me.

NB
Una don rig Obi out , make una leave am and face una miserable lives.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by uwuana: 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

who you help? How much have you given to the poor beggars roaming about the street? Obi cannot spend his money without all this useless internet trolls dragging him,very useless and hopeless human being like you without future ambition, please get lost.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Thonee(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

As in even after knowing she is a member of labor campaign committee groups, Obi still went ahead to lie she is just a random girl who is poor.

From the babe background, she works in a good supermarket and her dad is even a senior police officer.

Obi made it look like the babe is just one poor soul that can’t even feed for a day who need Oven badly.

People of darkness can never love light, PDAPC people are all suffer head who will rather die suffering than being free.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by wahalawahala: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
prettyliz:
see kettle calling pot black😂😂APC supporters can see black and call it white and can reset Their brains to tell them selves yes this is truly White 😂😂
I weak for u.. you have been zombified, only Jesus can save your soul🤨

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Realist777: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

Y'all should stop calling this man a liar, how could he have known that the girl in question is not just a random girl especially if she was brought to see him by the part members?
Obi was a governor for God sake, you don't expect to all girls that work in big supermarkets na, he has something more important to do than indulging in pettiness please.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Eastlandx: 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

Omo.
These APC people are bunch of mor0ns
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by REALretep(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
OP and his ilk have ended up proving beyond reasonable doubt that they are indeed urchins.
We're tired of all these meaningless propaganda
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by worldcop: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Faber:
INEC can give printing contract to a company owned by APC politician; we are cool with that.

Peter Obi cannot give money( his own money) to a girl he met at Labour Party headquarters in Abuja, an Obidient girl for that matter; we must drag Peter Obi for that

Welcome to the World's most useless country. Mad people way dey this country pass 120million a swear..

Obodo ndi ara...
Proudly Canadian 🇨🇦🍁 (The True North Strong and Free)

Bros Abeg help me with your Canada link. This is the 3rd time I applied for international passport. I can’t just allow it waste like that. I don dey get white hair at 34.

Please help me. I don’t want to die poor ☹️
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by georgeakins: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ceejay94:

Tribalism has Eaten deep inside your brain. And it may consume you if care is not taken

Truth is bitter.

Ibos are the most deceitful tribe in the world
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Bimpe29: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by busybay: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
My brother, I go still ask God of embarassed all country why Nigeria 😭😭😭
Faber:
INEC can give printing contract to a company owned by APC politician; we are cool with that.

Peter Obi cannot give money( his own money) to a girl he met at Labour Party headquarters in Abuja, an Obidient girl for that matter; we must drag Peter Obi for that

Welcome to the World's most useless country. Mad people way dey this country pass 120million a swear..

Obodo ndi ara...
Proudly Canadian 🇨🇦🍁 (The True North Strong and Free)
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Bigshots001(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

The last 2 picture is from her Facebook page. Can you’d we it’s the same person:

When she went to meet Obi, she did not put on makeup or look cute with good cloth because she want to fake poor girl to suit the narrative.

Obi never said she was a poor girl, it's Agbado urchins that put out that narrative.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
He should never have said 'Go and verify'. Now they don verified and hin yansh don show. Lying Person (LP)

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Franking: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
georgeakins:

So, the mods won't ban this m0ron.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Gaskiya77: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Have you ever Been deceived in your life time? Then who is the lier here? The deceiver or you? Peter Obi acted on good faith not minding whether he was deceived.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

Obi can't know everybody thst supports Labour party in every state even South east states talkess of Nassarawa state.

He relies on information he's given by state coordinators.

Obi didn't lie about his secondary school and parentage.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by lotkyes200: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hahahaha this guy needs help ooo but Obi did say she works in the Mull so what are you saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obaseki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Uyo / Al-Mustapha: "How Abiola Was Killed, NADECO Leaders Took Money" (VIDEO) / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.