Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,465 members, 7,823,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven (54338 Views)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Felabrity: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

What is grad?
you see? cool confirmed
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Felabrity: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Toluwanise247:

You need real help
na your family need am pass
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by HeroicMeastro: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Faber:
INEC can give printing contract to a company owned by APC politician; we are cool with that.

Peter Obi cannot give money( his own money) to a girl he met at Labour Party headquarters in Abuja, an Obidient girl for that matter; we must drag Peter Obi for that

Welcome to the World's most useless country. Mad people way dey this country pass 120million a swear..

Obodo ndi ara...
Proudly Canadian 🇨🇦🍁 (The True North Strong and Free)
Just look at what this daft is writing.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by HeroicMeastro: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Even at that, do you think everyone working in a shopping mall will have money to buy an oven? or anyone whose father is a police officer in Nigeria must be well-to-do, in this corrupt country, how much do you ever think they pay at a shopping mall??
Nonsense!

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

Obi is the biggest fraud that was presented to the brainless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Mohamid(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why must be gather all the media just to buy oven for a poor girl. Something that he can just ask his aids to do am really disappointed. Looks like Nollywood movie

3 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Lacash: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:
It has been revealed that Peter Obi lied about the lady Sophia Gimba who he said was broke and needed help with buying an oven for her baking business. He went on to lie that the lady work as a tea maker and he was crying when he heard her story.

—Facts have emerged that Ms. Sophia Gimba currently works in a big shopping mall in Abuja and her father is a senior police officer.

—According to Peter Obi, she was just a random girl looking for Capital to startup her business but they refused to tell us that she is a member of Labour Party campaign commitee.

—Also Sophia graduated as far back as 2018 and did her NYSC in 2019.

Source: https://twitter.com/umarjumper/status/1636745699839852552?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

And what more else can u expect from the most senior Ipig if not lies upon lies and propaganda….Mtcheeew 😎

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by torqque7(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
If you all Urchins like go and dig up Obi eating with devil we will still choose him a million times over to your Agbado Bulaba master

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by 9jaRealist: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
ppogba:
All these grammer would not have been necessary if Saint Obi had not politicised the issue of the lady in need of N75k when it was campaign period.
Is the lady the first person in need that Obi has met since he left office as a governor or in the last few years?
Is Obi so far from reality and the grassroot that he could not realize many even amongst his kith and kin are suffering for less than 75k?
Concerning Chukwu, even when the government is not responsible enough to take care of the heroes of years past, does it amount to a sin for people of means aspiring to a political office to lend a helping hand?
The country you wish for should be one that has helpers that are available all year round and not seasonal, vote seeking helpers.

This is what a civilized neighboring nation did for one of its national heroes…
They did not crudely and primitively argue about his ethnicity or the “season” of his death.
>

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Draslo(m): 10:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
tamdun:
Now does this girl look like someone that can't afford 75k? Him tu lie said she's been looking for 75k since 2018 haba, Mr obi small small na
If your babe don bill you for photoshoot before you go know say 75k no be her problem...I'm also sure she uses an iPhone
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Bluntemperor: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Felabrity:

are you new in Nigeria?
There are people that finished university 10 years ago but still jobless
And moreover you don't expect her to be wearing rags because she is not well to do.
Anyway I don hear your story and that of Peter Obi own, make I hear the girl story

Obidient,how now?
Una Saint- P .Obi is a New Nigeria, indeed!
Make come and defend your Man o- make Una make case for and amend and bend the matter!
Tell a new thing we want to hear,abeg!

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
soojar:

You can assist anybody you want to but not to come on TV to be crying trying to portray the picture that the girl is so retched that she can't afford 75k to start her life, meanwhile this girl is employed and being the daughter of a senior officer (as the OP claimed) can definitely afford more than 75k to set up a business.

All politicians try to play on our intelligence, Peter Obi is one of them, stop seeing him as a saint. He is definitely far from one.

We learn everyday
Peter Obi was never a saint he is just the lesser devil...
You know this you are educated....
But tribalism is just too strong...
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by intruder15(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Faber:
INEC can give printing contract to a company owned by APC politician; we are cool with that.

Peter Obi cannot give money( his own money) to a girl he met at Labour Party headquarters in Abuja, an Obidient girl for that matter; we must drag Peter Obi for that

Welcome to the World's most useless country. Mad people way dey this country pass 120million a swear..

Obodo ndi ara...
Proudly Canadian 🇨🇦🍁 (The True North Strong and Free)

We deserve what we get.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Draslo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Yankiss:
You people fall my hands o. Is it Obi that was inno POcent here or the girl who probably DECEIVED him?
As in ehn...you people are irredeemable. Give it a rest my guy. Give it a fuccking rest

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by intruder15(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Even at that, do you think everyone working in a shopping mall will have money to buy an oven? or anyone whose father is a police officer in Nigeria must be well-to-do, in this corrupt country, how much do you ever think they pay at a shopping mall??
Nonsense!

No hard feelings🤗 Please contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇

These days I don't try to argue or put the facts right again. We deserve what we get. People think that going to work everyday is living. Not knowing that most of us are just trying to survive. If we had our way, we won't be doing what we are doing.

He discussed with a lady who stated what her problem was. He helped her solve her problem. People are spilling trash about her not being needy. I don de explain...
Abeg make everybody getat.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Fearyourcreator: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
Felabrity:
you see? cool confirmed
Did you write your waec or Any o'level exam your self?
Wetin be your jamb score sef...
But hear this if you carry expo for your o'level your parent no go enjoy you.. N na from one sickness to another you go dey face for your life... If na you write your o'level exam all by yourself .. God go dey bless you more .
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Napata77: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
trutharena:

As in even after knowing she is a member of labor campaign committee groups, Obi still went ahead to lie she is just a random girl who is poor.

From the babe background, she works in a good supermarket and her dad is even a senior police officer.

Obi made it look like the babe is just one poor soul that can’t even feed for a day who need Oven badly.

As in I fear who no fear Obi.

Tragic. I'm neutral in all this, but I never ever trusted Peter Obi.

Was he not in PDP before all this ''messiah'' nonsense?

He's just another Elite Manipulator.

If he really was an 'honest man with integrity'' as his followers claim, why the hell would he lie about this girl?

Even I wouldn't do it if I were in his shoes.

If I wanted to find a poor girl to help, I would look for one, not FAKE one.

So I've more integrity than him.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Henz81: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
Themanleshey:

You are the one talking Trash , the same lie buhari told to his gullible followers , that he’s poor and the only general who wasn’t rich , he even cried and you all thought your messiah has come . We all know how the story ended .

Him tu lie is here again with his own version of lies and you want us to gullibly follow him again .Never!
Take it or leave it, Nigeria best bet is Obi. Oh yeah! Tinubu might have good intentions but the problem is, the same cabals that surround Buhari will still be there. Nigga, let's face reality and shun tribalism for our future.

1 Like

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by balladin: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
ElSudani:
Everything about Obi is based on lies and misrepresentations. He was seen on TV crying over this lady.
If Obi had won, it would have been the biggest 419 ever perpetrated on Nigerians.
He won. He will be sworn in. Loosers
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Napata77: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
Henz81:
Take it or leave it, Nigeria best bet is Obi. Oh yeah! Tinubu might have good intentions but the problem is, the same cabals that surround Buhari will still be there. Nigga, let's face reality and shun tribalism for our future.

If you had a working brain in your mumu head, alarm bells would be ringing in it over Obi's lying.

If he becomes president, what bigger lies lie ahead?

Doesn't your brain think like that, or are you stupid?

Why is he deceiving and lying to the SAME Nigerians he claims he wants to give a better life?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Felabrity: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

But hear this if you carry expo for your o'level your parent no go enjoy you.. N na from one sickness to another you go dey face for your life... If na you write your o'level exam all by yourself .. God go dey bless you more .
stop abusing your family
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Henz81: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Kapeter:
Because?
As long as you are still alive, I need not tell you how Nigerians are suffering under this present government. I don't know your location right now, but one way or the other you should be conversant with the current happening in Kaduna about how Christians are been killed unprovoked. And what has El Rufai done about it. Some percentage of Lagos tax goes into Tinubu purse while Lagosians are suffering. I hope all these does not seem right to you.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Felabrity: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

you just made me to remember one scenario man, the invigilator almost got angry at me because I didn't want anything to do with expo

I believe it was maths

He is probably still alive, go find him if you can
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
wahalawahala:
I understand u no get sense but wishing someone death is the height of it... you're actually inviting that bad energy into your life.. some of the people like u that wished Buhari same don even die bfr am... Use ur head.. Obi no send u reach d path u dey toll.

Hahahaha!

Useless BOOTLICKERS I didn't wish Buhari death, I voted Buhari in 2015 because he was not a corrup Drug Criminal like your 87 years old criminal.

Did Buhari killed funsho Williams?

This Criminal had killed so many people abeg.

If he dies now, did he died early?

Agbero people.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by infogeneral: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
To be candid Peter Obi dey lie. He quoted 10 different figures in his last interview on Arise TV, only 1 (one) was fact-cheked to be correct.
Never trust anyone who cries so easily.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by taretoofine(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
They are looking for every opportunity to crucify obi...

Baseless arguments
So obi should be digging the girls profile because he wants to help her?

Can't believe that I am same country with many fellows on this thread
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Hoodnigga123: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Obi fit dey Bleep the girl for back.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by wahalawahala: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Useless BOOTLICKERS I didn't wish Buhari death, I voted Buhari in 2015 because he was not a corrup Drug Criminal like your 87 years old criminal.

Did Buhari killed funsho Williams?

This Criminal had killed so many people abeg.

If he dies now, did he died early?

Agbero people.
if den pick ur idiot up fr defamation.. u go dey cry oppression.. fvck off🙄
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by seguno2: 12:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
are you new in Nigeria?

There are people that finished university 10 years ago but still jobless

And moreover you don't expect her to be wearing rags because she is not well to do.

Anyway I don hear your story and that of Peter Obi own, make I hear the girl story

You dey mind the lie-arena? Did his druggie lord and saviour not confirm that Buhari and APC made the economy worse with unemployment, such that he will recruit 50 million lazy youths into the army to eat roasted corn and cassava?

He must be new in our country to not understand what guys are going through. Such a shame.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Kapeter(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Henz81:
As long as you are still alive, I need not tell you how Nigerians are suffering under this present government. I don't know your location right now, but one way or the other you should be conversant with the current happening in Kaduna about how Christians are been killed unprovoked. And what has El Rufai done about it. Some percentage of Lagos tax goes into Tinubu purse while Lagosians are suffering. I hope all these does not seem right to you.
And Peter Obi was an angel when he was the governor of Anambra state? The death of so many youths with their body dumped in Awkuzu river by SARS under his watch isn't enough crime just like you've mentioned with the rest Hun.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by jconsulting(f): 12:26am On Mar 18, 2023
No matter how lie run truth will catch up one day. Gradually Obi yansh will be outside for people to see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper / Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.