Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven (54349 Views)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / Again, Peter Obi Lied On The Global Competitive Index- The Cable / Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by soojar(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Peter Obi was never a saint he is just the lesser devil...
You know this you are educated....
But tribalism is just too strong...

What is tribal in telling you to stop defending politicians blindly.

Atiku, Tinubu, Obi etc are all politicians and they can do anything to win elections. Things like renting fake Bishops (to show all religions accept you), things like going from one church to another when no one invited you (which you never did before now), things like crying on TV because a supposed graduate cannot afford 75k to start off business (to show your love for the poor), things like saying you had no shoes to wear to school (to show your humble background), the list goes on and on.

Yeah, you are right, I am educated and very objective. No politician can play on my intelligence

My only hope is that whoever among them becomes the president eventually will strive to do the best he can for the people knowing that it won't be business as usual again for the politicians with the rising up of the youths to hold them accountable.

We learn everyday
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by confidant40: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl
Style00771: Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by victoryaddict(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
And his supporters will find another lie to cover this lie o
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Zedoo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
tamdun:
Now does this girl look like someone that can't afford 75k? Him tu lie said she's been looking for 75k since 2018 haba, Mr obi small small na

So makeup kit of 2,000 naira and studio picture of 300 is well to do. May poverty not afflict usz
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Zedoo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
trutharena:

Oga the lady is working in the supermarket in Abuja. Is that not a job?

Lol. Do you know how much they pay? 30k If your lucky and it’s a big supermarket OTHERWISE NA 25k and you will eat and still transport with that money and pay rent and buy toiletries. Even if you manage to die and save 40% per month
You CANNOT afford rent of anywhere near the city meaning you MUST be staying in the outskirts, or perching with someone...EXCEPT if you have a side hustle which you Still CANNOT do because you’re in the shop on 12 hr shifts IF THE SHOP IS BIG AND CAN AFFORD SHIFTS otherwise you’re there all day.
Before the 31st of every month you are neck deep in debt Lol.
So when you go to the supermarket you see the sales girls as “well-to-do” as per it is a well paying job? So you will send your daughter to be a sales girl because it pays well? LMAOOOOOOOO GOD HELP YOU
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2023
wahalawahala:
sheyb u na God na.. wey dey fix date to kill ppl... I pity u tho.. 8 years dey too long to dey wail everyday😭

Hahahaha!

Who is willing?

I'm I a civil servants on monthly salary?

I am a businessman and I give back to the public at my profit any charges and taxes I received from government.

That's why we IGBOS will never be affected by any government no matter how bad it is.

I will never be like those hungry civil servants in the south west or the North.

But it will never stop that old criminal from dying son.

That one is certain naa.

Hahahaha
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 7:36am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Who is willing?

I'm I a civil servants on monthly salary?

I am a businessman and I give back to the public at my profit any charges and taxes I received from government.

That's why we IGBOS will never be affected by any government no matter how bad it is.

I will never be like those hungry civil servants in the south west or the North.

But it will never stop that old criminal from dying son.

That one is certain naa.

Hahahaha
you just dey cap nonsense.. delusion dey flow in your blood streams. How many ppl frm the north or west don come knock your door for a cup a garri ever bfr? If non .. you're a fool
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
you just dey cap nonsense.. delusion dey flow in your blood streams. How many ppl frm the north or west don come knock your door for a cup a garri ever bfr? If non .. you're a fool

Hahaha!

You are just a useless brainless brown roof region mumu,

If you don't leave your region how will you get expose?

Anyway, it will not stop your old drug criminal not to die before may 29.

Hahahaha
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 8:26am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahaha!

You are just a useless brainless brown roof region mumu,

If you don't leave your region how will you get expose?

Anyway, it will not stop your old drug criminal not to die before may 29.

Hahahaha
your head no work...wetin we dey talk , wetin dis one dey talk.. u sure u no dey on mpurumirib like dis.. cos u dey too daft, just talking wetin no correlate
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
your head no work...wetin we dey talk , wetin dis one dey talk.. u sure u no dey on mpurumirib like dis.. cos u dey too daft, just talking wetin no correlate

Just leave your brown roof region and try another place small let's see how successful you will be.

No be White man dey leave America and Europe come Africa come try?

Just try and let's shut you up by fire by force.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Just leave your brown roof region and try another place small let's see how successful you will be.

No be White man dey leave America and Europe come Africa come try?

Just try and let's shut you up by fire by force.
so where do u have in mind we go? East? Same place una dey follow night bus Comot run come south west to have a chance of making it in life. 😂😂 You're very foolish
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
so where do u have in mind we go? East? Same place una dey follow night bus Comot run come south west to have a chance of making it in life. 😂😂 You're very foolish

Just leave your brown roof region and go and succeed in other regions of Nigeria if you are a man.

Just take up this challenge let's see if you will not respect an IGBO man.

Useless people who are still living in their papa house in the village will talk when I'm talking.

God punish you there.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Just leave your brown roof region and go and succeed in other regions of Nigeria if you are a man.

Just take up this challenge let's see if you will not respect an IGBO man.

Useless people who are still living in their papa house in the village will talk when I'm talking.

God punish you there.
you see you're daft, una go just dey reason like goat.. there are lots of yorubas living and doing well in the north and other parts except your poverty stricken East, even outside the country.. we have the highest number of people living in the UK, Us, name it.. guess what.. all your families full prisons all over Asia even southafrica... You're a problem to the world.. you are like cancer. Anuofia *spits*
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
you see you're daft, una go just dey reason like goat.. there are lots of yorubas living and doing well in the north and other parts except your poverty stricken East, even outside the country.. we have the highest number of people living in the UK, Us, name it.. guess what.. all your families full prisons all over Asia even southafrica... You're a problem to the world.. you are like cancer. Anuofia *spits*

Hahahaha!

Mention one you know mumu!

Just one you know olodo?

Is that not the reason why you are envious?

Shameless beggers!

You are in competition with the Alimajiri on begging.

Shameless lots
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Mention one you know mumu!

Just one you know olodo?

Is that not the reason why you are envious?

Shameless beggers!

You are in competition with the Alimajiri on begging.

Shameless lots
one wetin? One of your brothers in prison in Asia?
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
one wetin? One of your brothers in prison in Asia?

Hahahaha!

Yes like Hushpupi and Dapo Abiodun PA in the US.

Like BOLA AHMED TINUBU the Drug Lord.

Region that worships crimaals.

Mention any political leaders in South east that you know who has a past record of Drug activities?

Useless HYPOCRITES,

Accusing others of what they are rotten in.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Yes like Hushpupi and Dapo Abiodun PA in the US.

Like BOLA AHMED TINUBU the Drug Lord.

Region that worships crimaals.

Mention any political leaders in South east that you know who has a past record of Drug activities?

Useless HYPOCRITES,

Accusing others of what they are rotten in.
hahaha all your brothers dey rot away in prisons all over d world.. fact: for every family in AfghanEastern there's a member or more wasting away in a prison around the world.. international and local criminals

Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
hahaha all your brothers dey rot away in prisons all over d world.. fact: for every family in AfghanEastern there's a member or more wasting away in a prison around the world.. international and local criminals

Who are they?

From which family?

Nonentities and people without family names do evils across the world.

But in Yoruba land, hmmmmm!

Drugs and criminals are notable people,

Example;

BOLA AHMED TINUBU

Dapo Abiodun

Senator Buruji Kashimu

Etc.

Your criminal Hushpupi has taken away our super cop from us because of his involvement in crime.

What a crime infested region.
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by Wahalawaha1a: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Who are they?

From which family?

Nonentities and people without family names do evils across the world.

But in Yoruba land, hmmmmm!

Drugs and criminals are notable people,

Example;

BOLA AHMED TINUBU

Dapo Abiodun

Senator Buruji Kashimu

Etc.

Your criminal Hushpupi has taken away our super cop from us because of his involvement in crime.

What a crime infested region.
I no get time to dey argue with u... My only advice to u, Sha no carry drug go Asia.. den go just hang u or u go face firing squad like your other relatives
Re: Photo Proof: Peter Obi Lied About The Nassarawa Girl That Need Help With Oven by broadman20: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Wahalawaha1a:
I no get time to dey argue with u... My only advice to u, Sha no carry drug go Asia.. den go just hang u or u go face firing squad like your other relatives

Hahahaha!

See idoit o!

You are worshipping a Drug Criminal today,

Tomorrow you will bend down and worship me who is contributing to Nigeria economy more than that 87 years old Drug Criminal wey go die very soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Maurice Iwu: 'Osun Election Was Conclusive' / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.