Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend (35517 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group — Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

GRV was definitely high on something when he came on Arise TV. Go find the video. Then, his deputy, Oyefusi, is a shisha-smoking princess. You can forgive all that or feign ignorance but you can't overlook Tinubu's drug history that probably happened before you were born.

Tell me, I mean convince me, that Shinedu never smoke Igbo, Colorado plus Loud in that video. Radarada!

Na still the same yoruba if you reason am na. They are not Igbos.
Now Answering your question, We are not against Tinubu, Shettima is the enemy we are not allowing Tinubu on that seat.
Get that into your skull.

Mxm

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by LegacyB: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Quest7777:
These urchins sabi lie shamelessly.

Same way one senior urchin shamelessly claimed bullion van lost its way & mistakenly entered Tinubu's house on eve of election. grin
Urchins from the yeast sabi make noise. Iya chukudi no get problem with MC why you Dey take panadol for her headache?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by jonnelll: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
this man is a polical thug and should be in jail

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by jonnelll: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
he is a liar and a criminal,this is nt the first time he is doing this ,he should nt be allowd to walk free we are bnot in a babana republic

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by jonnelll: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
he is a liar and a criminal,this is nt the first time he is doing this ,he should nt be allowd to walk free

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by CallmeTrinity: 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
Like a sparrow in its flitting, like a swallow in its flying,
So a curse without cause does not alight.
You can continue to curse your generation I careless.
As you lied against, claiming i scammed a lady, na so they will lie against you and they will kill you by jungle justice.

Are you not madridguy? Are you not the one some lady opened a thread about calling you out for scamming her of some money recently ? The mods deleted the thread or I would have posted it

You are a thief and a scumbag. A dirty bastard. This is how you guys go around defrauding people.

Bloody thief . You will end in shame mark it

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by OnyeOgboni: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oh what a cowardly race these people are.Thank God for creating me as I am.A distinguished mazi.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by CSTRR: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2023

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Ibnltd33: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nigeria has not attained a nationhood yet. Hausa will ask you to go back to South, yoruba will ask you to go back to East, Igbos will ask you to go back to where you are from, is that how a nation works?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madapcmod: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
ladiguy:

Kid, you can be an ambassador of peace.. I laff....

The kid here is the Buffon feeding on tax from transporters in Lagos who could not stand by his threat after being caught red handed on video, Lieing like a kid caught stealing meat from mama pot but keep denying that he was turning the soup .

You should be ashamed that every election year, you are gaslighted to vote APC by mere non-existent igbophobic sentiment as if the candidates in PDP and LP are not yorubas.

Only failures campaign with tribal sentiment. If APC worked in Lagos, they should relax and allow their work speak for them
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by greggng: 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
I have just collected another set of food stuff from apc in lagos...pls if you collected such gift from.tje evil.party don't eat it immediately ...wait untill they are defeated ...or give it to the less privileged around...my decision to accept it is to encourage lots of lagosians to collect the stuff cos is there illegally collected wealth ...They are not helping you ...collect it and vote against them to spite on them ...

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Aurelius1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:
The video evidence is everywhere. This one thinks we are fools just like his nairaland faction of NURTW thugs. He will end up in jail very soon.
That's if Tinubu loses the court case.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madapcmod: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ibnltd33:
Nigeria has not attained a nationhood yet. Hausa will ask you to go back to South, yoruba will ask you to go back to East, Igbos will ask you to go back to where you are from, is that how a nation works?

Where and when did Igbos asked anyone to go back to where he came from?

Call a spade a spade
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Ibnltd33: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mc Oluomo is a guy with a great heart, but his action proved how tribalistic he is.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by AndrewTate(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
I like Mama Chukwudi message, " Thank God say na small thing dey make person turn to celebrity, thank God me self don be celebrity "

Nice one from you Alhaji MC Oluomo. If you are pained, go back to your Ipob region and do whatever that suit you.

Sanwo-Olu till 2027.
you and others that think like you are the ones standing in between Nigeria and a great destiny.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by SLAP44: 8:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
DriveByKiller:
you're in Enugu?

In Lagos now. Flying back morrow morning.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by DriveByKiller: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
SLAP44:

In Lagos now. Flying back morrow morning.
save journey bro

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by DMerciful(m): 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
I thought you've been supporting these thugs because they are APC. There will be consequences for this criminality
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please stay safe.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madridguy(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Only a pig from a thousand father will be talking without a proof. Do i look like a kid to you? Why not open another thread and let the ladies come out and say what you were claiming. This will be like second time or third time you are saying.

For telling lie against me, wherever you are, they will accuse you wrongly and you will be killed with immediate effect.

CallmeTrinity:

Are you not madguy? Are you not the one some lady opened a thread about calling you out for scamming her of some money recently ? The mods deleted the thread or I would have posted it

You are a thief and a scumbag. A dirty bastard. This is how you guys go around defrauding people.

Bloody thief . You will end in shame mark it
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
DMerciful:
I thought you've been supporting these thugs because they are APC. There will be consequences for this criminality
When and where did you see me supporting thugs? Hmm
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by ladiguy(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:

The kid here is the Buffon feeding on tax from transporters in Lagos who could not stand by his threat after being caught red handed on video, Lieing like a kid caught stealing meat from mama pot but keep denying that he was turning the soup .

You should be ashamed that every election year, you are gaslighted to vote APC by mere non-existent igbophobic sentiment as if the candidates in PDP and LP are not yorubas.

Only failures campaign with tribal sentiment. If APC worked in Lagos, they should relax and allow their work speak for them

You will learn, just calm and be patient.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Jojomo: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nyanabo(m): 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
Obit, see damage control. This one should top of this list of beeped up damage control. Dude made himself stupid. Even the woman bunch of clowns.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by EmekaA125(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please stay safe.
Shameless hypocrite. Stay safe kee you there. Afonja miscreant. Okponu jati jati
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
EmekaA125:

Shameless hypocrite. Stay safe kee you there. Afonja miscreant. Okponu jati jati
You still See Stay Safe as offensive? Smh
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by placeofallure(f): 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
CSTRR:

I am from Delta State.

The state that feeds every Yoruba man, woman and child.

And I pay taxes to Lagos too.

So I have double rights to talk about Lagos.

More rights than you even, if we check.

And what is your obsession with igbos?

Lagos state is not working haaland. That would mean it's elite.

There's nothing elite about Lagos.

Go to Casablanca or Alexandra and see elite.

They are not richer than Lagos. They just have more sense and are more patriotic.

Just one question for you man, how does Delta State feed Lagos? Me I like to learn because this is the first time I'm hearing this.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oluomo - Positioning himself for a federal position or appointment. Acting all nice and cool lately.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Tflex01: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:
This guy is a coward and a foooool!

What about the Alaba spanking, Igbo child slapping Yoruba child and Igbos using yoruba for ritual disgusting comments?

Enough said.

We await your threat tomorrow. Igbos are the last you can threaten. Expect the highest resistance against any thug that surface at any polling unit tomorrow.

As for weapons. Don't worry, you will be surprised. Keep body bags for your slavish thugs

Na Una go chest beat, na Una go still cry intimidation after election. I can't wait for your crying again tomorrow. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Proudlyomonna: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
SLAP44:

This guy's left scrotum is in the palms of the Obidients, and they will squeeze it like dry orange grin

His agbado infested brain is only thinking of mama Chinedu what of mama efosa grin
What of Mama Eno grin
What of Mama Rabiu wey agberos dey oppress and intimate him pikin wey dey push barrow with their Owo mida madness grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Tflex01: 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
CSTRR:

I am from Delta State.

The state that feeds every Yoruba man, woman and child.

And I pay taxes to Lagos too.

So I have double rights to talk about Lagos.

More rights than you even, if we check.

And what is your obsession with igbos?

Lagos state is not working haaland. That would mean it's elite.

There's nothing elite about Lagos.

Go to Casablanca or Alexandra and see elite.

They are not richer than Lagos. They just have more sense and are more patriotic.

Gibberish. grin
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by placeofallure(f): 9:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
gimakon:

Na still the same yoruba if you reason am na. They are not Igbos.
Now Answering your question, We are not against Tinubu, Shettima is the enemy we are not allowing Tinubu on that seat.
Get that into your skull.

Mxm

See your mistake, I don't care about their tribe, I care about their personality. A shisha-smoking princess or high-on-substance greenhorn cannot occupy the seat at Alausa, that's my submission. I want to vote for experience, I want to vote for competence. Right now, LP do not have that as far as Lagos guber race is concerned. If a Tony Elumelu wants to run in Lagos, I'll vote him, he has run something, what has your GRV run? I can't vote a confused youth who keeps changing name like a chameleon. No be FRAUD juju be that!

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Proudlyomonna: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Na Una go chest beat, na Una go still cry intimidation after election. I can't wait for your crying again tomorrow. grin

When you se una I no se your mind na plainly Igbo eeehh, Igbo aaahhhh, Igbo yooo 🤣😁
Chia who do una dis thing na grin grin
It is a clear sign of madness to think that Igbos vote can solely determine who wins in Lagos State grin.
We stand with well meaning Lagosians and awon omo Ibile Eko to say"Eko lo kan ba yi"
Up Labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts