Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend (35523 Views)

Ndigbo Not At War With Any Ethnic Group β€” Igbo Youths Movement (IYM) / Buhari: We Will Not Allow Any Ethnic Group Stoke Up Hatred Against Other Groups / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

See your mistake, I don't care about their tribe, I care about their personality. A shisha-smoking princess or high-on-substance greenhorn cannot occupy the seat at Alausa, that's my submission. I want to vote for experience, I want to vote for competence. Right now, LP do not have that as far as Lagos guber race is concerned. If a Tony Elumelu wants to run in Lagos, I'll vote him, he has run something, what has your GRV run? I can't vote a confused youth who keeps changing name like a chameleon. No be FRAUD juju be that!

TBH, you have a point tho.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by babydioku(f): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hardman in the mud

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by XAUBulls: 9:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Lagos is still better by far, even the odds, corruption or not.

Many politicians are actually corrupt.

I've not traversed the North, I was only in Abuja so I can't say much.
I've been to some Eastern states, especially Enugu -9th Mile, Udi, Nkanu east&west, Igbo Etiti, Nsukka, Oji River, Aninri, Igboeze, I was there. Without any bias, they need development more than Lagos. I've mentioned this here long before the elections. My sojourn took me to the nooks and crannies and it was quite an eyesore - zero health facilities from government. The Catholic Church is trying though. Now, you should be more worried about your corrupt government that refused to deliver democracy dividends to the people. I'll be annoyed and reactive to my father's failures before I remember my friend's father's failures cause it's not really my business.

Igbos deserve better. Question your representatives. They collect federal government allocation yet do nothing! Zero! Nada! That is REAL corruption. As if that's not enough. You started using your kinsmen to do Hutu and Tutsi. I hope the killings stop. I wish all Igbos fortitude to bear the impending loss, I wish Lagos growth and development and I wish Nigeria a peaceful transition. Ire O!
Nicely put.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by XAUBulls: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Are you Igbo or Yoruba? If you are Igbo, before you worry about where Lagos money is going, it's advisable and more beneficial to worry about where Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu or Abia monies are going.
You said those other states earn like one-fifth of Lagos revenue, even the little they earn, did they put it to judicious use?

For starters, How many Igbo traders pay tax here?

..... before you demand for accountability.

No dey compare Erling Haaland with Ivan Tony, the difference is clear.
Well said.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Mrtaye: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
ladiguy:

I pity you. Do you think you guys can stand the Yorubas? you can do better than this..... I don’t pray for violence....... your fathers brag pass this in the past but na cane dem chop... the cane still Dey where dem keep am..... remain calm and be an agent of peace or else you go be victim
It's not a tribal thing so don't drag Yorubas into it

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by XAUBulls: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

We might not be paying tax in Abia, we don't come to demand for accountability either. We go about our businesses peacefully cause we know home is far away.

When handshake don dey reach elbow, e don dey get as e be.

Mind you, we're not killers. It's your hobby to kill yourselves. Your region is fast turning to Ipobnistan.
Lol... True that. Brilliant submissions.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Olurondo: 9:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mama Chukwudi is just a friend!!Why all this noise about MC Oluomo?

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by ukaface(f): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lmao

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by XAUBulls: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by shanicebabey: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lol, MC Oluomo I thought you had balls mtcheww. Onyeara

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madapcmod: 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Na Una go chest beat, na Una go still cry intimidation after election. I can't wait for your crying again tomorrow. grin

Cowards threaten ppl to vote for their unpopular candidate in democracy. If your candidate is popular, test his popularity on the ballot.

Let him make true his threat first
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by CallmeTrinity: 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
Only a pig from a thousand father will be talking without a proof. Do i look like a kid to you? Why not open another thread and let the ladies come out and say what you were claiming. This will be like second time or third time you are saying.

For telling lie against me, wherever you are, they will accuse you wrongly and you will be killed with immediate effect.

Are you not the one some lady opened a thread about calling you out for scamming her of some money recently ? The mods deleted the thread or I would have posted it

You are a thief and a scumbag. A dirty bastard. This is how you guys go around defrauding people.

Bloody thief .

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:

Yet Obi recorded 95% in Anambra.

Let Simon Ekpa come back to Nigeria and fight.
after Ina don edge am like Ina edge nnamdi Kanu the terrorist in detention now...

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by ladiguy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mrtaye:

It's not a tribal thing so don't drag Yorubas into it

Fade kid.....

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madapcmod: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
after Ina don edge am like Ina edge nnamdi Kanu the terrorist in detention now...

?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by XAUBulls: 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
placeofallure:

Your mum, your grandma and great grandma, your sister, wife, daughter, niece, female cousin, your kinswomen, all of them are stupid women. Tell them to shut up. Omo Ale, Omo at'oko wa ba Ile je!

Not your f^cking business who I support!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Pray(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Madam how much dem pay you? Na una dey spoil Igbo.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by tonyashburton: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
The funny thing is that the CEO of Agbero PLC is currently dating a woman from Edo state who is a big time interior decorator in Lagos.
He even lives in her grand town house at Osapa London in Eti-Osa LGA.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Mrtaye: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
ladiguy:

Fade kid.....
So pe o ti lo
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Which of your bastard sister opened thread on you? How come the mod deleted it?
Your father is a pig and bastard.
If you don't open another thread for the ladies to come out, sudden death will locate you wherever you are.

CallmeTrinity:

Are you not the one some lady opened a thread about calling you out for scamming her of some money recently ? The mods deleted the thread or I would have posted
You are a thief and a scumbag. A dirty bastard. This is how you guys go around defrauding people.

Bloody thief .

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by naturefellow(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
madridguy:
I like Mama Chukwudi message, " Thank God say na small thing dey make person turn to celebrity, thank God me self don be celebrity "

Nice one from you Alhaji MC Oluomo. If you are pained, go back to your Ipob region and do whatever that suit you.

Sanwo-Olu till 2027.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by emmanuelbrown26: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
mortalincarnate:

Hahahahaha

Mbano man
U must be an Imolite and son of d soil to know that I am confirm Nwoke Mbano
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Spanki(f): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:
This guy is a coward and a foooool!

What about the Alaba spanking, Igbo child slapping Yoruba child and Igbos using yoruba for ritual disgusting comments?

Enough said.

We await your threat tomorrow. Igbos are the last you can threaten. Expect the highest resistance against any thug that surface at any polling unit tomorrow.

As for weapons. Don't worry, you will be surprised. Keep body bags for your slavish thugs

Over what? Haba Lagos state is not in the east my brother. Sanwo Only is winning again. After which you will pay TAXπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Johnjustice: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
But why are igbos more focused on an election in Lagos state, more than the election in Anambra, imo, Ebonyi, Enugu?

I smell pigs.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Tflex01: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
madapcmod:

Cowards threaten ppl to vote for their unpopular candidate in democracy. If your candidate is popular, test his popularity on the ballot.

Let him make true his threat first

Sanwo-Olu will win by all means. Come and quote this message on Sunday morning.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Tflex01: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnjustice:
But why are igbos more focused on an election in Lagos state, more than the election in Anambra, imo, Ebonyi, Enugu?

I smell pigs.

Lagos is the major reason why Igbos are so bitter against the Yorubas. They don't have a viable state like that.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Johnjustice: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Lagos is the major reason why Igbos are so bitter against the Yorubas. They don't have a viable state like that.
Igbos are covertous and very envious people.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Tflex01: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
Johnjustice:

Igbos are covertous and very envious people.

Extremely envious and bitter.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by toprealman: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
1.Oba if Lagos
2. Oluomo
Kai....the breakfast go make sense wella.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Johnjustice: 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tflex01:

Extremely envious and bitter.

This is something in their genes, sadly it is messing them up big time. Landed them in world terrorists spots, even surpassing bokoharam, Iswap, and Fulani herdsmen. Ipob terrorists group is like Taliban.

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by BABANGBALI: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bloody liar
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend by Princewell2012(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Rented mama Chukwudi!
I thought the police commissioner for Lagos state said he Will investigate the video of the previous threat to know weather it is an old video. Can you imagine ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari / Atiku Speaks On Boko Haram Killing 100 Soldiers. Nigerians React