Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu (33954 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why / #EndSARS: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Judicial Panel Report (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by ObidientOOseven: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tomorrow is children's day celebration for real

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kabanayol9(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one should keep deceiving himself thinking we don't know he was behind the attack. He should better start looking for Nollywood roles from now onwards because he has lost the election already.
Even nollywood we will not watch his movies too, useless boy.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Purity1st: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaybenugo:
More

We still no go vote you
Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Minjim: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one should keep deceiving himself thinking we don't know he was behind the attack. He should better start looking for Nollywood roles from now onwards because he has lost the election already.

I sure you don't live anywhere near Surulere.
Talking as if you have a say in his reelection
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by raskymonojendor: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

Blind supporters still think politicians are at war with each other/one another.

cheesy cheesy
Labour Party just dey sell the ticket to the highest bidder.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Karlifate: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Labour just dey sell the ticket to the highest bidder.

grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Purity1st: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
We still no go vote you..
Emotional black mail.... Go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by madjune(m): 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Desmond Eliot is the most desperate man alive since yesterday till tomorrow and till when whatever results meet him next week.

I can assuredly tell you sleep has departed from his soul.

His loss in this election does not mean he can't try his hands on any other endeavor(s) but, it means one thing: He's dead politically.

And, his Lord and Master( Tinubu)who made him what he is today don't carry dead body weights.

Tinubu will leave him right there and move on.

That means, Tinubu's promises to him years ago of making him, possibly a future Lagos Governor or any other big thing politically, dies tomorrow.

Thoughts on this can keep any man up all night, especially when you've invested lots of years building on these dreams, not knowing you were building upon sands...

Tragic

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by SmartyPants(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
After one year. Na now u hear am. Make Elliot continue dey play,dey make himself more irrelevant. Shame no dey catch am say na young lad Oworu e dey attack. Oworu go disgrace am for polls.

As for MCOluomo today wey don deny wetin e talk against Igbos yesterday. grin grin
I tell Una say make Una no bother about that one. IBB talk am about threats of a particular tribe say whenever dem start to dey sound drums of war,make Una just go sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lagos APC,Cowards challenging a tribe that has fought war before.

Meanwhile,to all decent and peaceful Yoruba out there,GOD BLESS U ALL.
Few bad eggs wan carry bad name give una but God no go gree.

GRV is coming...

All this una fights no really concern me but you really need to purge your heart of this ethnic hate. Of all the major tribes in Nigeria, Yorubas have been the most accommodating to the Igbo right from the days of Zik and Awolowo.

Even at the height of the war which you so conveniently cited here, it is on record that Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man, was one of your most prominent commanders. Other Yorubas fought for Biafra including the likes of major Wale Ademoyega, and even the likes of Wole Soyinka went to prison for championing your cause.

Are you being fair in return?
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by snipernigga(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
APC way, they commit first later they condemn.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Rechargeam247(f): 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
Politics grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Adescon8: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
This man never go rest ehn,he never finish to dey allow we the children and kids to cry abhi 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Sunnyski: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
For all I know, Desmond Idiot is behind the attack.

I can't wait to attend Children's Day party tomorrow ☺

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by adioolayi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sanwoolu for second term...

Let reasons prevail over sentiments and Emotions..

Don't experiment with Lagos..

Sanwoolu 4+4 is a goal!
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by jayred: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:
You mean The low budget drama from attention seeking idiots..

Meanwhile, I saw the President going to his home to vote for Katsina leaders.

Unlike useless Ipob miscreants who are crying over Lagos. Just like Mcolumo said, sit your ass if you won't vote for the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu! That's no threat but fact!

Better still, go to your region and go elect your usual useless leaders!

Lagos no be Abia! It's a Yoruba land! Lagos won't be ruled by Ipob in southeast. Sink that into your skull.

And they did naming ceremony for you when dem born oh
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Unlike useless Ipob miscreants who are crying over Lagos. Just like Mcolumo said, sit your ass if you won't vote for the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu! That's no threat but fact!

Better still, go to your region and go elect your usual useless leaders!

Lagos no be Abia! It's a Yoruba land! Lagos won't be ruled by Ipob in southeast. Sink that into your skull.

When is Tinubu going to vote at Iragbiji in Osun State.?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Dentidon: 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Skyview01:

When is Tinubu going to vote at Iragbiji in Osun State.?

Tinubu is a Yoruba! Yoruba affairs doesn't concern your Ipob self. Go to your region and go elect your usual useless leaders
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Haykings100: 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
And for me, I'm voting against a Lagos that impounded my car, parked in between two Marwa on a trunk C road at Yaya Abatan Ogba, just to buy a plumbing materials, and i have to pay almost ₦60k to recover my vehicle with strenuous activity of moving from Agege pen cinema, to Ogba, then to 2 different points at Oshodi for payments, before coming back to Agege pen cinema.

I'm voting against a Lagos, that, after the strenuous punishment of the car impoundment, I have to spend additional unbudgetted ₦50k for health related issues the second day, due largely to the strenuous walking and exposure to unhealthy environment.

I am voting against a Lagos, that will be fast in sending me a ₦20,000:00 fine on my vehicle by a text message just after a day of expiration, whereas, a notice of reminder duly paid for during registration was never given by any text message.

I'm voting against a Lagos, where i have to que for hours, just to test my car by VIS, and I'll be damn lucky if i get it tested and come out with a clean bill, whereas, government cars and vehicles cum some commercial vehicles belonging to their goons are plying the road with all ignominy.

I'm voting against a Lagos, wherein, after i have earned enough money to buy a land for construction of a building, I'll be faced with multifaceted agencies from the state before i can be made to build, and after building, I'll still have to be paying landuse charge every year for a land i bought with my hard earned money and no corresponding services rendered in my neighbourhood to justify such payments.

I'm voting against a Lagos, that, all it's financial dealings in the last 24 years are not open to the public for scrutiny, except the usual annual budget and budget performance, that isn't proof of good governance.

The state account has never been publicly audited in the last 24 years, I stand to be controverted or corrected anyway, reason why, they're so desperate to hold on to power, so that, all their financial dealings and undercover will not be open.

Remember, Ambode mentioned just only two items of website and borehole, and all hell was let loose.

That's to tell you the kind of opaque government that they run, and still wish to continue running.

I can go on and on.

Don't be fooled with their current begging and pleading for a chameleon can never ever change.

They will always go back to their normal ways for it is in them like peak milk 🥛

Lagos needs and deserves a fresh breath of air, and if the new one too refused to put human face in their Governance style as we have presently, we the People, will surely send them parking, just so they know, that, they are there to serve us and not the other way around.

That's the essence of Democracy, and not Autocracy nor Familytocracy.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Tinubu is a Yoruba! Yoruba affairs doesn't concern your Ipob self. Go to your region and go elect your usual useless leaders

Was that the reason why he abandoned his home town?. Not good enough!
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Dentidon: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2023
Skyview01:

Was that the reason why he abandoned his home town?. Not good enough!

I repeat, Yoruba affairs doesn't concern your Ipob self. Go to your useless region.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Namigotalktru: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
After one year. Na now u hear am. Make Elliot continue dey play,dey make himself more irrelevant. Shame no dey catch am say na young lad Oworu e dey attack. Oworu go disgrace am for polls.

As for MCOluomo today wey don deny wetin e talk against Igbos yesterday. grin grin
I tell Una say make Una no bother about that one. IBB talk am about threats of a particular tribe say whenever dem start to dey sound drums of war,make Una just go sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lagos APC,Cowards challenging a tribe that has fought war before.

Meanwhile,to all decent and peaceful Yoruba out there,GOD BLESS U ALL.
Few bad eggs wan carry bad name give una but God no go gree.

GRV is coming...

When you fight wars and keep losing there’s nothing to brag about. Stay humble and LEARN from those that keep winning not being loud online with zero results back and front
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Sleekfingers: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Don't worry. Those children wont vote for you. You better be ready to pack your load.....
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by everythinggirly(f): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Desmond should go back to acting, politics will only make him successfully corrupt.🥸
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Osanoghodua1: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lagos needs freedom, this is the time to have a new leader, Sanwo Olu is a good man with the wrong personalities. We need to sack the landlord of Lagos.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Purecherry:
Tomorrow is children's Day 😁🤣

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
Idiot no go find work.. dey here dey open new accounts lik werey
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Angelicqueen(f): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2023

Unlike useless Ipob apologists who are crying over Lagos. Just like Mcolumo said, sit your ass if you won't vote for the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu! That's no threat but fact! Don't provoke us with your Ipob nonsense. Go and do that in your region.

Go to your region and go elect your usual useless leaders!!

Lagos no be Abia! It's a Yoruba land! Lagos won't be ruled by Ipob from southeast. Sink that into your skull.

Just dey play
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kunleiky(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Unlike useless Ipob apologists who are crying over Lagos. Just like Mcolumo said, sit your ass if you won't vote for the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu! That's no threat but fact! Don't provoke us with your Ipob nonsense. Go and do that in your region.

Lagos no be Abia! It's a Yoruba land! Lagos won't be ruled by Ipob from southeast. Sink that into your skull.

But it's still One Nigeria sha. Right?
Clap for yourself.
Now, flip it, and look at a situation where your brother is being attacked due to Xenophobia in South Africa. How does that feel?
The day your brain reset again, I pray it's not too late by then. It's sweet when a tribe is a punching bag. Very sweet right.
But remember orange can grow on lemon tree o
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by blowjohn(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hope say u don install those transformers wey u buy 1 week to elections o.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by madapcmod: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Indeed tomorrow is Children's Day in Surulere lagos
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Lightorder: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Oga , region kill you there . Won’t you go to your own state ? Who are you to tell someone where to go and vote. You no get village abi herdsmen don burn am ? Idiot, go home to your home state and vote. Lagos no be Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Tomorrow is children's day Nothing happen at the toll gate and nobody was shot so let us happily retired the mockers of iniquity and revitalize the system by emaciation turn up for Obi Elluppee LP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violence In Rivers: Diobu, Mile 1 In Chaos Over Naira Redesign Policy / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.