Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu (33961 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why / #EndSARS: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Judicial Panel Report (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by bigdammyj: 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Dentidon: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
kunleiky:

But it's still One Nigeria sha. Right?
Clap for yourself.
Now, flip it, and look at a situation where your brother is being attacked due to Xenophobia in South Africa. How does that feel?
The day your brain reset again, I pray it's not too late by then. It's sweet when a tribe is a punching bag. Very sweet right.
But remember orange can grow on lemon tree o
May God help you

Nigeria won't exist without Yoruba entity in it. High time you realized that. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land!
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

I repeat, Yoruba affairs doesn't concern your Ipob self. Go to your useless region.

Calm down, why are you barking? Do you have rabbies.

Please eat well and take good care of yourself ok.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by LivingSage: 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Shut up
Fahdiga:
This one should keep deceiving himself thinking we don't know he was behind the attack. He should better start looking for Nollywood roles from now onwards because he has lost the election already.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by missyblissy: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oga Desmond your days are numbered. You were hiding under the achievements of Oga Gbaja abi but we see you clearly. You did nothing so allow someonelse to do the work you refuse to do.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by EmekaA125(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kunleiky(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

Nigeria won't exist without Yoruba entity in it. High time you realized that. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land!
Ok
Lesson taken
Now, why are we Yorubas not celebrating that our darling son is now the president-elect? Guilty conscience? Or you postpone the celebration till after the tribunal?
See ehn, you need to stop being delusional. Migration is as old as man. We are citizens of the world. It's very sweet when you call people IPOB, just to blacklist and blackmail them. All of us know not all Igbos are IPOB, and not all Yorubas are good people.
Let's see beyond politics of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Dentidon: 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
kunleiky:

Ok
Lesson taken
Now, why are we Yorubas not celebrating that our darling son is now the president-elect? Guilty conscience? Or you postpone the celebration till after the tribunal?
See ehn, you need to stop being delusional. Migration is as old as man. We are citizens of the world. It's very sweet when you call people IPOB, just to blacklist and blackmail them. All of us know not all Igbos are IPOB, and not all Yorubas are good people.

What guilty conscience? Were you under rock when everything was against Tinubu during the election, including some people in government who caused fuel scarcity, new monetary policy, refusal to remove Adeleke despite Court judgement against him etc? Were you dumb? I simply asked a question! Even Atiku already realized Tinubu won the election!

Anyway, no room for Ipob terrorist in Yoruba land. We will protect our heritage!
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by israelmao(m): 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2023
Cover-up rebuttal.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Uchennaz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
Desmond Elliot is a Total failure, we don't need nemoncranser or prophet to see your evil deeds.
Why bitting a young man of God's people.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Fahdiga(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
LivingSage:
Shut up
I'll lick you too. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by LivingSage: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nah u be that sad

Fahdiga:
I'll lick you too. grin

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Fahdiga(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
LivingSage:
Nah u be that sad

I won't lick again.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kunleiky(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

What guilty conscience? Were you under rock when everything was against Tinubu during the election, including some people in government who caused fuel scarcity, new monetary policy, refusal to remove Adeleke despite Court judgement against him etc? Were you dumb? I simply asked a question! Even Atiku already realized Tinubu won the election!

Anyway, no room for Ipob terrorist in Yoruba land. We will protect our heritage!
I'm not dumb, take that and keep in your left palm.
You're talking about challenges Tinubu faced?
How about your multiple attack on Obi? He didn't even blink an eyelid.
I simply ask, why are you not celebrating your darling daddy's victory?
Then tell me you hate the Igbos I will understand.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Dentidon: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
kunleiky:

I'm not dumb, take that and keep in your left palm.
You're talking about challenges Tinubu faced?
How about your multiple attack on Obi? He didn't even blink an eyelid.
I simply ask, why are you not celebrating your darling daddy's victory?
Then tell me you hate the Igbos I will understand.

What attack? How many votes did Igbo give outsiders in their region? You dey mad?
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kunleiky(m): 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

What attack? How many votes did Igbo give outsiders in their region? You dey mad?
To the level of your insult, I will respectively ask you too:
You and your family dey mad?
If your parents train you well, you won't tarnish the image of a tribe in the name of politics.
I chose to assume your parents fed you with hatred while growing up.
Be respectful when engaging people online
Don't be unfortunate
Don't soil your parents names further
Hate another tribe in peace, but let no one use you for violence tommorow. Cos if e happen finish, not even the Emilocorn of this world can save you. Ask your brother Army shot dead in Kogi during on election day 3 weeks back.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Dentidon: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
kunleiky:

To the level of your insult, I will respectively ask you too:
You and your family dey mad?
If your parents train you well, you won't tarnish the image of a tribe in the name of politics.
I chose to assume your parents fed you with hatred while growing up.
Be respectful when engaging people online
Don't be unfortunate
Don't soil your parents names further
Hate another tribe in peace, but let no one use you for violence tommorow. Cos if e happen finish, not even the Emilocorn of this world can save you. Ask your brother Army shot dead in Kogi during the election day 3 weeks back.
Shalom

I asked you question. How many votes did Igbo give outsiders in their region? Answer it or shut up. You dey mad!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by one4GOD(f): 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaybenugo:
Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu

Desmond Elliot, the Lagos State House of Assembly member who is contesting to be re-elected for a third term, has condemned the attack on the campaign team of his opponent, Olumide Oworu, IGBERETV reports.

Olumide who is the Labour Party’s candidate for the Lagos State House of Assembly, Surulere constituency stated via his Twitter handle on Thursday, March 16, that thugs invaded his campaign rally which held on Tuesday, March 14, at Iponri, Surulere.

Reacting to the attack, Elliot released a statement via his Facebook account.

It reads:

https://www.facebook.com/100044135274293/posts/pfbid0kAehd9Kk36Vo5WwDREvFqmEAY9vDXd72VFq2RHRoCq727LKmZu2e1wjzm6ZN5g1nl/?app=fbl

However, his post did not go down well with some of his followers who called him out in the comment section.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440979/desmond-elliot-reacts-thuggery-attack-political-opponent-olumide-oworu/
Desmond just be rest assured that u are on ur way out
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kunleiky(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:

I asked you question. How many votes did Igbo give outsiders in their region? Answer it or shut up. You dey mad!
To be very civil with you, I will answer your question.
This is the chance for their son to be president. Sebi darling daddies from your favorite tribes have been president before, see the abyss they dragged us into. You're following them deep down into another for the next eight years by the way. Enjoy the ride.
Our tribes have done it years back, and no results. Igbos voting en masse for their son is totally understandable. Fact doesn't care about your emotion. Peter Obi is the closest to a South Easterner presidency.
Lastly, if you're a good student of history, you will know that Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo, and Igbo voted for OBJ.
All I'm standing on is, you can't be shouting one Nigeria, and still be gaslighting the Igbo tribe. It's double standard.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Lacash: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
jaybenugo:
Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu

Desmond Elliot, the Lagos State House of Assembly member who is contesting to be re-elected for a third term, has condemned the attack on the campaign team of his opponent, Olumide Oworu, IGBERETV reports.

Olumide who is the Labour Party’s candidate for the Lagos State House of Assembly, Surulere constituency stated via his Twitter handle on Thursday, March 16, that thugs invaded his campaign rally which held on Tuesday, March 14, at Iponri, Surulere.

Reacting to the attack, Elliot released a statement via his Facebook account.

It reads:

https://www.facebook.com/100044135274293/posts/pfbid0kAehd9Kk36Vo5WwDREvFqmEAY9vDXd72VFq2RHRoCq727LKmZu2e1wjzm6ZN5g1nl/?app=fbl

However, his post did not go down well with some of his followers who called him out in the comment section.

https://igberetvnews.com/1440979/desmond-elliot-reacts-thuggery-attack-political-opponent-olumide-oworu/
Shey this hungry Ipig wey be say na him ear hold him cap make e for nor fall, Abeg shift jare😃
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by idogbe14170: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
OkOk...
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Emola12(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
decatalyst:
Desmond Desmond, just dey play. 🤡

Reality will set in in few hours🤒
nah structureless party nain come be nnah problem now abi PETER OBI God bless you and your family and me too
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by olancho: 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
Is Desmond Elliot a Yoruba man? Can he speak Yoruba language fluently? He looks like someone from Niger Delta.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Ayokola6ix(m): 12:35am On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
After one year. Na now u hear am. Make Elliot continue dey play,dey make himself more irrelevant. Shame no dey catch am say na young lad Oworu e dey attack. Oworu go disgrace am for polls.

As for MCOluomo today wey don deny wetin e talk against Igbos yesterday. grin grin
I tell Una say make Una no bother about that one. IBB talk am about threats of a particular tribe say whenever dem start to dey sound drums of war,make Una just go sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lagos APC,Cowards challenging a tribe that has fought war before.

Meanwhile,to all decent and peaceful Yoruba out there,GOD BLESS U ALL.
Few bad eggs wan carry bad name give una but God no go gree.

GRV is coming...
oloriburuku ni e
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by GreyLaw(m): 2:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Shirtaa boys jumped the mumu guy, he talk say na APC

You want to campaign for street you no won pay owner of the streets

Na their papa build the street? What kind of madness do you people support in Nigeria? Una well so? Tufia!
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Ashirioluwa: 2:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Desmond Idiot
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 18, 2023
kunleiky:

Ok
Lesson taken

There is hope for Nigeria with people like you. Keep up the good work. My best friend, business partner and childhood friend of almost 25 years is a yoruba. I am closer to him than my brothers and he is a good man. There is the good and the bad in every tribe and when it comes to politics, it is the elite against the masses who try to divide along the line of religion and tribe. I despise tribalist, be they Igbo, Hausa or yoruba.
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by justjify(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2023
They sent it to him on WhatsApp.
Oga forgot to edit. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by kunleiky(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2023
Skyview01:

There is hope for Nigeria with people like you. Keep up the good work. My best friend, business partner and childhood friend of almost 25 years is a yoruba. I am closer to him than my brothers and he is a good man. There is the good and the bad in every tribe and when it comes to politics, it is the elite against the masses who try to divide along the line of religion and tribe. I despise tribalist, be they Igbo, Hausa or yoruba.
Thank you my brother.
I always tell people. I am not a card carrying member of any party and I'm not a praise-singer of any politician.
All I stand for is good governance and leaving with others in peace.
I'm a christian and for the first 20 years of my life I lived around muslim, and I can tell you we all get along easily.
There's no reason to weaponise religion and politics and use it against one another.
It's the elite vs the masses. The guy shot by the army in Kogi State on election day now, how much has APC given his parents? That's why we must wake up.
The world is filled with either good or bad people.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by lagosrd: 9:49am On Mar 18, 2023
https://igberetvnews.com/1440979/desmond-elliot-reacts-thuggery-attack-political-opponent-olumide-oworu/[/quote]

The said gbadebo is an Igbo guy but Desmond Elliot suddenly turned to a Yoruba man. It's only the lies that suits them. Bunch of criminals
Re: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu by occfx: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
chatinent:
How Desmond changed due to politics tho.

Politics is another world.

May be he was used... U know how yahoo boys use girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maina Arrives In Court For Trial Without Wheelchair / The Tinubu-Buhari Cold War Is Becoming A Hot War By Farooq A. Kperogi / 2019: Photos From APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.