Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja (16891 Views)

Where Does One Go In Lagos To Submit CV Physically / 7 Tips To Beat The ATS And Get Your CV In Front Of Employers / FREE CV Template: Create A Professional CV In 15 Minutes Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Uhtred(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Probably Civil Service Commission.
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by ufotunang: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
You have to go and learn a trade, skill. ..white collar jobs are scarce

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Ynix(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:
Searching for work this days without work experience is tiring. Submitting cv online as not being favorable.
Please, sir/ma where help a brother
What did you study
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Chonu79(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
ICSL Outsourcing - Area 3, Abuja
SOL Outsourcing - Utako District, Abuja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by OneCandleAway(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
phidipe:
As if that is easy, the best way out job hunting in Nigeria is to get a skill that is saleable. Not necessarily an ICT oriented jobs, research your immediate environments, join forums where something constructive being discussed. Guardian Newspaper on Tuesday, Punch Newspaper on Wednesday

All these agencies that recruit for banks, you can look for them to submit your cv.
People still apply online and get called for interviews. So far you didn't finish with their class.

You just have to search job websites online and still look for recruitment agencies. There's one icsl or so.
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Exceed15: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
StepTwo:
Try agents and recruitment agencies

Don't try it.. they are jobless people also looking for who to feed on.

4 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Streetdreamx(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
My humble advice is for you to go and acquire a skill.

4 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Exceed15: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Uhtred:
Probably Civil Service Commission.

Waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Ofunaofu: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
BePrepared:
Come to aso drive
Ask of Asokoro beside Maitama

There's a building besides a giant rock there known as aso rock enter with your full chest.
The occupant there will be relieved of his duties may 29, and no sure man to take over.

Try ur luck

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by paymentvoucher: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
If you are Obidient, Kindly go to: 2 IBM Haruna St, Utako 900108, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (Labour Party Headquarters)

If you are BATified, Kindly go to: 6 Abijan St, Wuse , Abuja, Federal Capital Territory (Federal Civil Service Commission) Make sure you rock your EMI-LOKAN attire and the BATified cap.

All the best! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by IamANigerianMan: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:
Searching for work this days without work experience is tiring. Submitting cv online as not being favorable.
Bro. I know you are a graduate please go and learn handwork except you have sinator , House of represntathief, one in presidensin, Agberos, MC Oluomo etc please I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:

Without work experience??!

How can you say you don't have work experience?!! Or you don't know what work experience means!

Even an internship is a work experience! An Industrial attachment is a work experience.
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Come to gado nasko road kubwa, alot of provision shops there now

4 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Exceed15: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bro most jobs comes from recommendation. Talk to People who knows u well and can recommend you. going about submitting CV is frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by HilcomTech(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Garneroe:
How can only one man be immersed in this level of fraud? Forged certificate, forged name, fake employment, forged bank account, fake bishops, forged age, a cocaine addict, a drug Barron, an election rigger, a state capturer... honestly it seems there's nothing good to write about Tinubu. Gosh!

Rest
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by maxist2020(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Before I tell you, whom did you vote for in the presidential election?
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by randy01(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Investorozay:
Find a forex or crypto broker with good parternship programs
Learn how to trade, train and refer people to these firms and get paid USD. When your students trade daily .

It's better than job searching
If you have the network to train. You can contact will teach u how to build your profile

Can you be of help. am interested and am already a crypto trader.how do I build this broker
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Lemmy123(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Abuja of all places... Na so so ministry ministry full there.. You go waka tire bros. No cap

Try and private establishment though, you just might be lucky

1 Like

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Risingblue008(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:
Ha it's well o
grin grin grin
Borderly my brother
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Kubin: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
E choke may God help us in this country forget cert bro,as long as na the same people the rule no hope.all the good job in Abuja has been apportioned among them and their unborn children.u fit start any legitimate or illegitimate biz,make u for the pay ur bills and stay alive till when Nigeria will be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Ireportlive: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Job recruitment agencies that charge you half of your first salary is your best bet..some charge your full salary

4 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by LagosG: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:
Submitting CV online almost landed me in prison...but that's a story for another day

4 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by dan41(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Economic education
Ynix:

What did you study
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by dan41(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
LagosG:

Submitting CV online almost landed me in prison...but that's a story for another day
Haaa🤔
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by paymentvoucher: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kubin:
E choke may God help us in this country forget cert bro,as long as na the same people the rule no hope.all the good job in Abuja has been apportioned among them and their unborn children.u fit start any legitimate or illegitimate biz,make u for the pay ur bills and stay alive till when Nigeria will be delivered.

Why do you like to lie online?? So all good jobs in Abuja has been apportioned amongst them?? Haaabaaaa! I came to Abuja without connect and I am doing fine today.

1 Like

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by advanceDNA: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2023

11 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by CaptainFM1: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:

The problem in Nigeria with unemployment is that we are not a producing nation. Finding job a suitable job in Nigeria is like looking for a needle in an ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by okunwaye(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
dan41:
get an agent bro.
I can give you one if you want
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by CutieMya(f): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
My brother I am also on the same page with you. it's either you know somebody who know's somebody to tell somebody that how it works in this country and most of it all GOD'S favour. I pray we all make it IJN.
dan41:
Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by OKOSISIBF: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aurielfinizu:
Come to gado nasko road kubwa, alot of provision shops there now
are they employing or is he there to buy provisions embarassed

1 Like

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by OKOSISIBF: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
LagosG:

tel us your story grin

1 Like

Re: Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja by Emmanuelellah: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Go back to farm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter / NHIS Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.