Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (56317 Views)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Larryndelaw: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi shame on you.
Shame on the Nigeria police.
Nemesis will catch up with you guys one way or the other.

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions then they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.
Go to your state and stop.clinching on Lagos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Global2000: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
What kind of a country is this. Including its institutions are jokers. Can someone imagine such statement from a police officer. There is no hope for Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Minatouchiha(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mc Oluomo is not untouchable.

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

God bless MC Oluomo for promoting the Unity of Nigeria.

Btw, Ekong and Emeka can now rest. Their letter has no effect.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.

Ore, u don mad. I swear.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian, trust you to be on the wailing side as usual.
Let's leave tribalism and condemn what is bad.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by duke24: 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Thunder fire that that policeman who said MC Olumo is just joking
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by BABANGBALI: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bloody liar. Trust police at your own risk
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by southsouthking(m): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:

Just imagine the way I’m trembling, I’m so worried.

I’ve told you, you and I are on two parallel lines. We operate in a different world. You are a nobody.
Repeat after me, you are nothing

I heard you loud and clear.
I just followed you by the way.
Okporkpite.
People like you, na to use 7 chop off your last finger off.
No cause for alarm anyways.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by jude33084(m): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.

Shame on you!
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by izubext007: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nal wetin unal go talk
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nsogbu001(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by RighChannel: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Oya, start begging grin.

You will go and beg him because Igbos won't back up, his threatened during Presidential election made his druglord father Mr Bulaba to lose Oshodi
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by nkemjacob2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
Police is also a major contributor to a failed democracy
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by rollywise(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nigerian police is a disgrace. We are still very backward in our democracy. It's a joke
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Omoawoke: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
southsouthking:

I heard you loud and clear.
I just followed you by the way.
Okporkpite.
People like you, na to use 7 chop off your last finger off.
No cause for alarm anyways.

Lol.
My last finger kwa. Abeg na 😂
Keep following, I’ll entertain you more , be my guest.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Majesty7: 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lakeheaven:
This in itself has to be a joke. The people who are supposed to maintain law and order are the ones rubbishing their own jobs, when the snakes they're feeding today comes to swallow them tomorrow, nobody should pity them o

Even if you are born daft, try to package yourself. What more explanation do you want? Not your fault

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by udemzyudex(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Just look at the police.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by boldtruthalways: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is why Nigerian Youths hate police with passion. They don't serve the people and the masses but the corrupt rich. Don't worry, they will drink cup of our wrath again. Silly police. Go out their on Saturday and protect people so they can vote and stop talking trash.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Roon9(m): 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

You have no brains
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Chetas81(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Is better to be joke
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by proprince(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
This particular police PRO is stupid.

The IG of police better investigate him.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by putin2: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nigeria is a joke including Nigeria police but there is a karma awaiting anybody that feel that he is not touchable . Mc oliumo days are numbered.
Take it from
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by gabazin080(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2023
Toladey:
So Nnamdi Kanu should just say he was joking all this while in order to be free? I join other sensible Yorubas to denounce these people, they don't speak for the Yoruba race. MC oluomo should not be encouraged to continue being lawless

Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear.. this is so heartbreaking
you keep quoting this person every time.
I guess its your other account used for begging

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by AngelicBeing: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

You must go and vote or else l will order the police to arrest you tongue
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Make the joke remain for audio oo
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Neckpresser101: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Mnk should tell the court he was joking in his next court sitting
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by willibounce1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lakeheaven:
This in itself has to be a joke. The people who are supposed to maintain law and order are the ones rubbishing their own jobs, when the snakes they're feeding today comes to swallow them tomorrow, nobody should pity them o

The python will swallow you and your fellow ipob monkeys first. SW nor be Northerners wey una go dey insult and try rubbish with online. We go lash una both online and offline even though everybody knows your chest beating ends online.

Shebi you don see as e dey go. Sanwo will be declared winner just like Jagaban on the 19th or 20th March. The worst you bitter, hateful flat headed ipob cannibals can do is to return to your evil cursed region or continue to cry online. Once you attempt to carry your weyrey enter street peren! OTILO!

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
What a foolish statement
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by hammerT: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Segunbabba:
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known

that is what ibadan is there for.

park your things and go back to your state.

what is it sef with Irabiji and akure people with LAGOS?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by yom2(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
[quote author=Asgard13 post=121824979]Seems like the police fool is drug with foolishness from Tinubu’s drug money..

I just no wan put mouth for Lagos MAtter like all northerners… home and outside north

But igbos must understand that Nigerians are watching keenly on hiw they will react to the stupidity going on in Lagos .

/quote] curtail ur utterance okay. People are calming tensions u should not do otherwise. Learn how to talk with out unnecessary aggressions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Julius Berger Died And Buried In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria? / Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK