Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (56392 Views)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by zinaunreal(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mc Oluomo is not untouchable.

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

God bless MC Oluomo for promoting the Unity of Nigeria.

Btw, Ekong and Emeka can now rest. Their letter has no effect.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.

You're very stupid extend this insult to your father too

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Worldlegend(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.

For this blasphemy, tribalism, partisanship…. Your papa

All the way… ELLU P = 75

GRV is coming
The structure of godfatherism is coming to an end in OUR LAGOS
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by TruthHurts100: 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Wow! Just Wow!
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by MountHoreb: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Your parents will be ashamed of you honestly 🤣.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by MatrixCircle: 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Ok. Hope he should not try the expensive joke again. We don forgive am as him don humble.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by trtola(m): 11:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
As your name implies they don dent some part of your body. Is it right to intimidate people by asking them to stay away unless they identify with a political party? How is fairness displayed here.

Don't come here and start quoting who els did it in favour of Labour party What's bad is bad, no matter which party. The Police or DSS should arrest all those inciting terrorism or fear in the heart of the people.

Everyone should be free to come out and vote whoever they feel they want.

Can't life be this simple?

Dentidon:
Some people are so dumb!

When does saying "mama chukwudi, sit back if you won't vote for (the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu)" become a threat? Those crying should mention the threat in it or shut their dumb hole! Na craze? Apart from lpob hypocrisy, I know Ipob are generally dumb but dey should try to dey use their brain small.

As a matter of fact, Ipob apologists should take a back sit during our indigenous politics. Go and elect your usual useless leaders in your Ipob region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land! Don't provoke us. Simple as ABC.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Antoeni(m): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Hmmmmmmmm police
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 00FFT00(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Asgard13:
Seems like the police fool is drug with foolishness from Tinubu’s drug money..

I just no wan put mouth for Lagos MAtter like all northerners… home and outside north

But igbos must understand that Nigerians are watching keenly on hiw they will react to the stupidity going on in Lagos ..

You "just no wan put mouth for Lagos MAtter like all northerners", but you are keenly watching how Igbos will react to the same madness you are dodging from. Are there no northerners in Lagos too, or are they daily served Sanwo-Olu nama suya and fura de nunu?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by NOwazobia: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is nonsense! 😡

So the police who are supposed to be the prosecutors are the one now making a case for the tout?

This is the height of it. shocked
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Proudlyomonna: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

End of case!

If only they paid more attention to the threats of Nnamdi Kanu, by now southeast would have been developed

If only they paid half the attention they paid on Lagos politics to their south east, by now, they would have held the politicians more accountable

But their problem is Sanwo Olu

Anyway, this election is done and dusted. Sanwo Olu is winning with a landslide tomorrow.

And I’m glad elections are coming to an end.
Say no to tribalism.
Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes are under one umbrella. We should move ahead of differences and make our nation great

Hahaha,God help any Apc Structure of doom, insecurity, suffering and hardship caught on sight anywhere in Nija tomorrow grin
Eko lo kan ba yi.
Igbos,Ijaws,Edolites,Anang , Efik, Hausas who are also primary victims of oppression and intimidation by Apc's owo mida boys and all well meaning Lagosians will only vote for an indeginous Lagosian.
We have tried others,let a true Lagosian take it too.
To those ones making this a tribal thing,ask yourself this question,if to se Gbadebo wife na Yoruba or Hausa or Kogi,se We no go still vote am
Eko lo kan.
Up Labour everywhere.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by NOwazobia: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is here reading your comment and this is part of the things the force now has capability to trace to find, arrest and prosecute the cyberbullies like you.

Some of you have ruined your lives at very young age with your hate, lies and bigotry. So reckless a child. You have no single pity for your poor mother.smh.
Oga shut up with your leprosy hands and your crooked criminal police men.

Stupid old fool. undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by goslowgoslow(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
chigator2:
That is Afonja for you. Always willing to be cunny, nepotic and tribalistic
Na maggots full your brain! Ipob miscreant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by FreeStuffsNG: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2023
NOwazobia:
Oga shut up with your leprosy hands and your crooked criminal police men.

Stupid old fool. undecided
nlfpmod
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by emilo2bad: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi shame on you.
Shame on the Nigeria police.
Nemesis will catch up with you guys one way or the other.

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions then they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.
which mandate, ABI na Biafra Republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by NOwazobia: 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
nlfpmod
Bleep you and any mod that is like you.

I don't gain 5 naira from nairaland, and hardly visit.

I am not the type that is moved with such report.

Bleep you and your leprosy hands, and your crooked police.

Stupid old fools destroying the destiny of the country with their thuggery.

Can you feed without inflicting damages on your neighbours, that is basically how every tout feeds in Lagos. Spit! undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by thaoriginator: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Guy, happy home staying!!!

As I dey yarn you so i don mount for my base, Ajah Lagos presicely. I no get strength for election matters..

Boys dey cash out for street for my hood (hood withheld)..

If you get your PVC everywhere go soft for you tomorrow, cos Parties dey do promo!!!

I no get am for PVC! E better make stay house jeje and cook rice and chicken or ponmo!!

I no fit die for election matters for Naija!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by davidl7: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Can u imagine wetin Police dey talk? grin
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by chaloskyx: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
The existence of Nigeria itself is a joke so why cant we take this as one when you people realise these politicians and people in government have taken their jokes too far you would start a revolution till then enjoy the comedy show

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by amuwo1980: 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
The police is now the one defending the thug , this is depths Nigeria now has sunken to , damn GEJ why did he give up power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by KINGS100(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
It's this idiot police officer that is a joke. If it were a yahoo boy now you will be harassing them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by UnabashedIPOB: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
That MUST be a very expensive JOKE to crack! But going by his antecedent, we know he meant business. However, I hope he understands that NO one person has a monopoly on violence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by seguno2: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi shame on you.
Shame on the Nigeria police.
Nemesis will catch up with you guys one way or the other.

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions then they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.

Maybe the police PRO should change his name to Muyiwa I-dey-joke?

Who is the olopa trying to fool with his bullshiting story of jokes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Preacherrr(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
ARE YOU MAD? YOU THINK OTHERS ARE AS SICK YOU ARE. AFTER HAILING YOUR MASTER MC OLOMO, YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE WHO WANT A BETTER NIGERIA AND A BETTER LIFE FOR THEMSELVES TO STAY AT HOME. SO THAT YOU AND YOUR EVIL PARTY CAN RIGG AGAIN. YOUR PLAN WILL NOT WORK.
N3TRAL:

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Bigchristo: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Nemere2020:
Until last year, Adejobi was the Lagos State Police Command PRO.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1636813929396486148?t=Z5r2w4WJ8T4BGOczBvkUVA&s=19
but make another person from East try such joke to Yoruba people y’all will loose manner and start attacking and even get the person arrested, see Nigeria police are the most partisan and biased police force in the world they are all working together with APC it has never been like this since the history of Nigeria
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by KarinaSlim(f): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2023
He should joke with his manhood
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by FreeStuffsNG: 12:08am On Mar 18, 2023
topcatking:

You are a despicable idiot.

Let the joker of a policeman find me quickly. Then we will see.

It is idiotic enablers like you that allow perversions to occur in society.

Talking yenyenyen as if you have something reasonable to say.

When you have learnt to speak truth to power, mention me.
Bloody lout.
nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by adefitim(m): 12:12am On Mar 18, 2023
An expensive joke from an illiterate person
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
nlfpmod

Dream on.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Lexicon123: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2023
So the Police PRO is now his spokesman! 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by KarinaSlim(f): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2023
A motor park tout and a mad dog is no different.

If his kids are in Nigeria feeling the heat of the nation, he won't be spilling trash like the mad dog he is.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by UnabashedIPOB: 12:21am On Mar 18, 2023
This thug MUST be a COWARD! Why was he retracing his steps and denying threatening Igbo residents of Lagos? I thought he was a tough guy. The guy wreaks of ignorance and he needs to understand that ignorance is NOT bliss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.