Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (56393 Views)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by lipstick1(f): 5:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi shame on you.
Shame on the Nigeria police.
Nemesis will catch up with you guys one way or the other.

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions once they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.

Thank you,u have spoken the truth.When untouchables like MC Oluomo,utters a threat the police considers it a joke but when a poor man does same,he is sought after,prosecuted and jailed.

We wanted to see Public warning from the Police to MC Oluomo and an undertaking from him.
MC Oluomo shd be put in check...charm dey fail o

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Uchek(m): 5:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Are you for real? Tell me that you are joking. Please tell me you indeed joking with this asinine post?

N3TRAL:
Mc Oluomo is not untouchable.

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

God bless MC Oluomo for promoting the Unity of Nigeria.

Btw, Ekong and Emeka can now rest. Their letter has no effect.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by kioski: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions once they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.
The Ìyá Chukwudi is clearly a Yoruba woman which the Police could have easily seen. Why didn't she speak Igbo to confirm she's really Ìyá Chukwudi? Who's fooling who?

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Uchek(m): 5:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Indeed, there need to be an aoverhaul.

Massiveglory:

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by okeke6969: 5:27am On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
Igbos want to arrest oluomo because he is fighting for his land grin

We will see how your letters will help you tommorow.

You are an accomplice. Today this Lagos land shall drink your blood for defending injustice.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by okeke6969: 5:32am On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Some people are so dumb!

When does saying "mama chukwudi, sit back if you won't vote for (the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu)" become a threat? Those crying should mention the threat in it or shut their dumb hole! Na craze? Apart from lpob hypocrisy, I know Ipob are generally dumb but dey should try to dey use their brain small.

As a matter of fact, Ipob apologists should take a back sit during our indigenous politics. Go and elect your usual useless leaders in your Ipob region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land! Don't provoke us. Simple as ABC.

You are as useless as P in Psychology. Ọmọ irankiran. Wẹ are ready for you bastards.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by paskal16: 5:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Fuckkk 12
Lack of professionalism
Atleast try and show neutrality
Nigga acting like he sucks mc oluomo nuts
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by press9jatv: 5:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos, Good morning.
If you have any information, results or reports, any useful communication, please reach out to us on these numbers..#obidients

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Davigor: 5:45am On Mar 18, 2023
If sanwo olu lost the Governorship election
It's because of mc oluomo he has demarket apc in Lagos State to bearest meanimal if I'm to vote come in Lagos might vote PDP or lp
The hate speach coming from mc oluomo his to make people not to vote sanwolu
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Fahdiga(m): 5:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
I remember the way this oblivious Ipobian meat with bear bear & mustache turned Obidient Obidunce was making noise before the election?
Just shut up you Dundee. Get sense for once old man.*spits*
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by mrkia(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.
Hope you know that it's not good to be advising electorates to not to go and exercise their franchises. Though am staying at home

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by favour32(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Many brains have been reprogrammed.
They are remotely controlled by their slave master to know what is wrong or right.
A thug man issued a threat,"if you cannot vote APC stay at home! "
What a joke of a country!
Many comments are in support of the thug man because of one reason or the other.

No logical reason from a normal working brains to support a thug man's threat to unleash violence to those who refuse to be intimidated.

Nigeria has a long way to go, to be a normal society.

The police is not helping matters.
Nigeria is a joke, if a thug man can openly issue out a threat to eligible voters in a democratic setting.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Skty: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2023
See fool... Police na real fool ..they have all been bought. That was a serious meeting not a joke. Geez
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by optimusprime2(m): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes oooo MC Oluomo the incoming minister of transportation in Tinubu's administration.

I am sooo glad I have found his supporter...

You should be ashamed of yourself sir... angry
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Psoul(m): 6:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Some people are so dumb!

When does saying "mama chukwudi, sit back if you won't vote for (the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu)" become a threat? Those crying should mention the threat in it or shut their dumb hole! Na craze? Apart from lpob hypocrisy, I know Ipob are generally dumb but dey should try to dey use their brain small.

As a matter of fact, Ipob apologists should take a back sit during our indigenous politics. Go and elect your usual useless leaders in your Ipob region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land! Don't provoke us. Simple as ABC.

You'll be shocked and shamed.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by kingsceemark(m): 6:37am On Mar 18, 2023
topcatking:
The Police PRO is mad. An animal in uniform.

So he's the interpreter for a thug now?
threats are to be seen as jokes now?

And it's people like these that demand respect from others .

That's the reason why I don't pity them anytime criminals killed them like chickens
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by alamoht(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Your brain 🧠 has been tempered.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by spacechuks(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Shame on you , you are the biggest tribalist,

You live in Rivers peacefully without intimidation while you encourage intimidation of other ethnic groups in Lagos ,

You are yuroba and you live in portharcourt and you don't want to come out and vote for the progress of Rivers State,

Let me just percieve your location, you will pack and relocate to your yuroba land

Useless bigot
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Okudiover(m): 6:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Just like INEC upholding Drugnubu's victory was a joke too.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by ValeeLove(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Everyone can now see that we live in a joke nation. It's alright.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by onuman: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

The same institutions that need overhaul are being used to reject PODATTI's presidential election victory.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by spacechuks(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Some people are so dumb!

What of the Niger Deltans that want to vote for LP,

Should they stay at home too?

We are asking ooo, because we are Niger Deltans

We await your answers @ mc oluomo and his tribal bigots
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by 77up(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

Which mandate are you talking about?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Minjim: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
I

Massiveglory:

Mandate jam you there
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by liasmiram2567: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
topcatking:
The Police PRO is mad. An animal in uniform.

So he's the interpreter for a thug now?
threats are to be seen as jokes now?

And it's people like these that demand respect from others .

You people are just spewing nonsense. You just take the headline and start writing rubbish. Did you listen to te interview on Channel? If you do you will understand what he said and what made him say that.He said because MC Oluomo has said it was a joke it should be taken as such but if it is not they know what to do . I fact he said the Lags state commissioner of Police has said hw would investigate.

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by hardbody: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Nemere2020:
Until last year, Adejobi was the Lagos State Police Command PRO.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1636813929396486148?t=Z5r2w4WJ8T4BGOczBvkUVA&s=19

And he was also joking about igbo slapping yoruba and using yoruba kids for rituals. The man sef has always been useless anyways
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by DJInfluence: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Anybody that called what he said a joke is either incompetent or living in denials or both.
That was a hate speech that could incite violence. Replace Igbos (in this case iya chukwudi) with blacks and let the speaker (in this case MC agbero) be a white male and tell me if you will still see this as a joke.
That the police is making excuses for him should tell people that their lives are not safe today.
Others also claiming his words were taking out of context should be ashamed of themselves. I mean what gives people?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Agunesinjaweola: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2023
MC OLUOMO IS BETTER THAN ALL S.E GOVERNOR'S

ASARI DOKUBO CONFIRMED THAT

OKORO SOLIDARITY SHOULD GO TO ENUGÚ AND NOT YORUBALAND
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by brutal1(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Just like Nnamdi Kanu. He should be arrested too. You can go online and watch Nnamdi Kanu videos and go back to watch MC Oluomo video. Double standard. You don't have monopoly of stupidity.
Bubu4Sea:
Imagine police person dey defend this terrorist
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by samfrancis1(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

it’ll be more shame on you if it gets worst with people you’re voting in.. but I’ll sit here and observe.. I pray for better Nation.. better Nigeria.. but with what you people are voting in.. Only God will help us
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by obokuntravels: 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
May the calamities that fell on South East caused by Ipob fell on all Ibos in Lagos who want Lagos to be like Anambra.....dirty pigs.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Komu1048(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:

That’s all you guys know how to do, exaggerate issues and events, inflate figures and play victim even when a finger has not be raise why u go around intimidating people.

That stupid picture u claim eye n face is damage. Same woman have removed d staged bandage, dress her face and went to cast her vote. The so called victim, have even forgotten she was staged in a violent scene but u r still running around like a mad man promoting propaganda up n dowm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot) / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53