Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. (6990 Views)

"See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Why Not Just Appoint Buhari’s Child As INEC Chairman? – Fayose Spits Fire / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by IVORY2009(m): 3:39am On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu that would not lead?
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by ruffhandu: 5:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

I have passed that level that someone like Obi will be deceiving me. Obi's lead lawyer just lost Adeleke's case a few weeks ago.
Tinubu has already won this one and the results of today's guber elections will show that Obi is only deceiving himself.
ok my brother. Make we sidon watch the drama. But I have seen that Obi seems to be the most genuine politician in the history of Nigeria known to me. he is a human and may have his flaws, but i am yet to see a politician who matches him in integrity. I pray chow me if any.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by odave: 6:23am On Mar 18, 2023
Most of you people are not from osun state, you will just go online and type whatever comes to your mind

Firstly, He is not the first governor of osun state, I know you will argue with me wch is fine, do your findings well, Google is your friend

How do you know he's the best Governor of Osun state? Any statistics to back it up? Baba wey almost turn the state upside down. He did a lot of work in Osun but he's is never the best Governor of the state.

Baba will just scatter the government with his reckless talk and beside, he should rest, the man is old.

Wishing Asiwaju well in his government

johnmartus:
Baba ewe as he fondly called Chief bisi Akande the first governor of osun state and a close ally of president elect chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Chief bisi Akande still the best governor of osun state and his achievements is second to none .

Oloye bisi Akande is a Nigerian politician, who was the governor of Osun State from 1999 to 2003, as a member of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) party, and was the first interim Chairman of the All Progressives Congress.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by azpekuliar: 6:30am On Mar 18, 2023
waynetee:
Bisi akande has his bad sides too... He sacked many Teachers during his tenure

Baba Close-up grin
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by oloyedayo(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Baba may not have a portfolio but he will be powerful than many of those with portfolio. He will be a member of kitchen cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by OneTwoOne(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
We want vibrant young minds.

We don't need to still recycle old men in politics
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by gly(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2023
johnmartus:
grin rest man I never see where someone who come third distance in a contest claiming first position

...but you saw 4th becoming 1st. Keep deceiving yourself...bread of deciet is sweet but it shall be like a gravel in your mouth when chewing later.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Baba will be a Senior adviser on political matters he old for chief of staff which for smart thinkers like fashola
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by johnmartus(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2023
I don't know what you mean please elucidate.
gly:

...but you saw 4th becoming 1st. Keep deceiving yourself...bread of deciet is sweet but it shall be like a gravel in your mouth when chewing later.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Ireportlive: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Which kind insult be this... Haba, baba is now an elder stateman not to be religated as mere Executive Secretary or chief of staff
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Zandena(f): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2023
One thing i think that will work against him is age. The man is over 80 now hence let him pave way for a younger and more vibrant candidate even if he's going to be the one to nominate such a person.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Bash92(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Lipscomb:
He is not dynamic at least he isn't greed.And besides
can you point to his one of reckless statement?
He is greedy too. If you leave in osun state during is regime you will know he his a reckless talker. Even was than Ajimobi.

But atleast Ajimobi perform well during his time in Oyo
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Kingnelson9: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2023
johnmartus:
Baba ewe as he fondly called Chief bisi Akande the first governor of osun state and a close ally of president elect chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Chief bisi Akande still the best governor of osun state and his achievements is second to none .

Oloye bisi Akande is a Nigerian politician, who was the governor of Osun State from 1999 to 2003, as a member of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) party, and was the first interim Chairman of the All Progressives Congress.

Tinubu is not the president , stop dreaming, wake up
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by benzion72(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Lipscomb:
He sacked unqualified teachers that's all.
Unqualified what? You are wrong Baba Akande sacked non science teachers PHE, CRS, CRK, History, Government and he refused to pay them a dime
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by longjohnsilver: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2023
Most Nigerians are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, imagine someone nominating Bisi Akande as chief of staff.

What happened to young and vibrant people?

This country can’t be saved.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Maize247(f): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

I concur with all adjectives except anarchist. A very strict man
Which means you are man and only a boy will disagree entirely with what I qualify Baba Akande with.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Maize247(f): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2023
benzion72:

Unqualified what? You are wrong Baba Akande sacked non science teachers PHE, CRS, CRK, History, Government and he refused to pay them a dime
You are correct, he even sacked Engineering graduates teaching Physics saying they are not qualify. He destroyed education sector in Osun state. He sacked over over 70% of teachers and only replaced them with little. He asked CRK teachers to go start church and IRK to go to mosque....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by youngrichnigga: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2023
longjohnsilver:
Most Nigerians are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, imagine someone nominating Bisi Akande as chief of staff.

What happened to young and vibrant people?

This country can’t be saved.
Abi o, leave them....... So we can have a full fledged gerantocratic presidency abi, dey play ⏯️▶️⏯️ undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by johnmartus(m): 8:34am On Mar 18, 2023
grin
Kingnelson9:

Tinubu is not the president , stop dreaming, wake up
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by gly(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2023
johnmartus:
I don't know what you mean please elucidate.

It is either you do not stay in Nigeria and you are not following current happenings politically or you just want attention with respect to the post you feel needs elucidation
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by MikeofAfrica: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2023
johnmartus:

You want a 82 years old man to appoint an even older man as his Chief of Staff.

What is really the problem with Nigeria youths? You wake up this morning to celebrate and make recommendations on how Septuagenarians and Octogenarians can enslave your fellow youths and continue the looting that they have been doing since 1999.

It is well!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by 9gerian: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
Is Baba (Chief Bisi Akande) agile and a technocrat capable of efficiently administering tons of information, documents and scheduling seamlessly while under pressure?

johnmartus:

Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Pat081: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Lipscomb:
He sacked unqualified teachers that's all.
says who? Do your findings
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Pat081: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2023
odave:
Most of you people are not from osun state, you will just go online and type whatever comes to your mind

Firstly, He is not the first governor of osun state, I know you will argue with me wch is fine, do your findings well, Google is your friend

How do you know he's the best Governor of Osun state? Any statistics to back it up? Baba wey almost turn the state upside down. He did a lot of work in Osun but he's is never the best Governor of the state.

Baba will just scatter the government with his reckless talk and beside, he should rest, the man is old.

Wishing Asiwaju well in his government

he is the best he was the one that build that government office and he use osun state people only a lazy man or woman will not work that time
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Pat081: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

What is really the problem with Nigeria youths? You wake up this morning to celebrate and make recommendations on how Septuagenarians and Octogenarians can enslave your fellow youths and continue the looting that they have been doing since 1999.

It is well!
ask him his number 6 may not b working well
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by kettykin: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Okorietitus:

You should also print your currency and be spending it within yourselves.

You think you have sense. You want to force non-biafrans into your Biafran plan. You Ipob members pretending to be Obidients just go around making more enemies for Ndigbo due to your stupidity and inability to reason like normal human beings

Ok
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by Pat081: 11:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Zandena:
One thing i think that will work against him is age. The man is over 80 now hence let him pave way for a younger and more vibrant candidate even if he's going to be the one to nominate such a person.
what of if he do an affidavit that he is 60yrs old?APC can do and undo
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by johnmartus(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
He has experienced .
MikeofAfrica:

It is well!
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by MikeofAfrica: 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
johnmartus:
He has experienced .

Will you employ a 82 years old man who urinates on himself and suffers dementia as the CEO of your company because he has experience ?

Will you also appoint the man's friend who is older than him as the secretary of the company because he also has experience?

Nigeria is presently a big mess because we have millions of bigots like you who is ready to make a hundred years old bed ridden man the president of Nigeria as long as he is from their tribe.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by nedekid: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wonderful. You want bisi Jakande, an 84 year old man to be appointed chief of staff.
Are you personally not qualified? Why not suggest he appoints you, or your mate? Abi do you consider your age group to be too young.
Re: Tinubu Should Just Appoint This Man As A Chief Of Staff. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:59am On Mar 26, 2023
I will prefer Ganduje

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 500m Rich Yoruba Man Is Now A Beggar~photos / Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu / Defiant Nnamdi Kanu Rejected Help From Uk Government - British MP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.