Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (49427 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Unigrad: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xfactor88:
Sanwo has won this election already. It's a landslide victory.
You don get your result even before the conduct of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Xfactor88(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

He's won already. No wonder Chinedu dey cry.

Meanwhile, I see Igbos signing for labour party in Yoruba land. Just imagine the rubbish! The audacity!

It's because of our liberal attitude but all that would be corrected afterwards.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Xfactor88(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Unigrad:

You don get your result even before the conduct of the election.
Results are on the IREV portal. They are being transmitted in real-time. Check it out!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by onuman: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Tunedey0001:

The only way is building alliance as have told you earlier.
The first constitution that was agreed before independence was to have referendum input but was rejected because they can't form alliance. I don't need to say who stop it but I know even today 1 region among us will still do same. I don't blame who voted against it then but I know there's constitution amendment that if proper consultation is made but north and south can see the usefulness.

I know our present constitution was military one which was dominated by the north. If any tribe or region has the upper hand now same thing that follows their agenda is was will be input.

I pray we get there.

Nice contribution. We need to get there - but quick; before another calamity comes knocking on Nigeria's door. I can still remember Bola Tinubu as governor of Lagos State when he crisscrossed the SW region campaigning for political restructuring and reforms in Nigeria.
Obasanjo's political reforms conference was cut short because of arguments over proceeds from crude oil.
Jonathan's political reforms Conference ended but the same north took power in 2015, before the recommendations of Jonathan's Conference could be implemented.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Workch: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xfactor88:
Results are on the IREV portal. They are being transmitted in real-time. Check it out!
Oya share the link.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dentidon: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xfactor88:

It's because of our liberalism but all that would be corrected afterwards.

Exactly.

So there's no Yoruba people to act as agent but one useless OSU from the east acting as party agent in Yoruba land? The audacity!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by maybet081: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

He's won already. No wonder Chinedu dey cry.

Meanwhile, I see Igbos signing for labour party in Yoruba land. Just imagine the rubbish! The audacity!

You are a stupid fool, how many states in SE is controlled by APC.

Leave the Igbos alone devilish afonjas.

You can never intimidate them is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dentidon: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
maybet081:

You are a stupid fool, how many states in SE is controlled by APC.

Leave the Igbos alone devilish afonjas.

You can never intimidate them is impossible.

So you mean Yoruba were acting as APC party agent in the southeast? You dey mad?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by maybet081: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Exactly.

So there's no Yoruba people to act as agent but one useless OSU from the east acting as party agent in Yoruba land? The audacity!

Is a no man's land bro.

Get this to your empty Yoruba skull.

Useless afonjas.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Honlucas: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
77up:
but those figures are too small, I wish agege all the best today.

Bro have you seen the results from ughelli south Nd uvwie..
Agege Dy kill sheriff oooo.

Sheriff Dy lose him local government now to agege

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by maybet081: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

So you mean Yoruba were acting as APC party agent in the southeast? You dey mad?

Thunder fire you, are they not Nigerians.

Useless racist,tribalist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tunedey0001(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
onuman:

Nice contribution. We need to get there - but quick; before another calamity comes knocking on Nigeria's door. I can still remember Bola Tinubu as governor of Lagos State when he crisscrossed the SW region campaigning for political restructuring and reforms in Nigeria.
Obasanjo's political reforms conference was cut short because of arguments over proceeds from crude oil.
Jonathan's political reforms Conference ended but the same north took power in 2015, before the recommendations of Jonathan's Conference could be implemented.

Yes we will get there but about the quick that I can say. Change is constant.
We all we be great.
No Rome again.
No British colonization again
US self go drop power

Change is constant my brother.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dentidon: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
maybet081:

Thunder fire you, are they not Nigerians.

Useless racist,tribalist.

That curse is for your hypocritical bitter self who can't take what you dish out. You appoint useless OSU all the way from southeast to come act as party agent in Yoruba land? Is there no Yoruba to act as party agent in Yoruba land? Are Yoruba acting as party agent for APC in your OSU land? You Dey mad?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by maybet081: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

That curse is for your hypocritical bitter self who can't take what you dish out. You appoint useless OSU all the way from southeast to come act as party agent in Yoruba land? Is there no Yoruba to act as party agent in Yoruba land? Are Yoruba acting as party agent for APC in your OSU land? You Dey mad?

Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Azumagcc(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
OVB123:
Definitely I knew APC would win Delta state. What Okowa did to Ibori was sacrilegious and now, he is presently paying for it. "You don't bite the fingers that feed you."

No mind this man oo. It's just 111 polling units.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dentidon: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
maybet081:

Deal with it.

Deal with what? When you're returned to your OSU of course. Just wait till after election. We won't forgive this Time around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Pascal9: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
Xfactor88:

It's because of our liberalism but all that would be corrected afterwards.
it is not liberalism, you like egunje, you are greedy and selfish, as long as igbos give you money you will remain liberal till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Pillar12: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sanwo coasting to victory

Was never in doubt.

I would be rooting for Shinedu as Gov of Anambra State come 2027

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Omowale2023(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
My polling unit @ ikeja LGA. Ogba/Adeniyi Jones, at the back of Area G police station.

House of assembly 035
54 - total voters
APC-40
Lp-12
Pdp-2
Govership
54 - total voters
APC-43
Lp-11

House of assembly 036
65 - total voters
APC-51
Lp-11
Pdp-2
Governship
65 - total voters
APC-51
Lp-10
Pdp-2

House of assembly 021
156 - total voters
APC-121
Lp-33
Pdp-2
Governship
156 - total voters
APC-122
Lp-29
Pdp-2
Void - 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by peckhamboi: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
My polling unit just announced their results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Honlucas:

Bro have you seen the results from ughelli south Nd uvwie..
Agege Dy kill sheriff oooo.

wow I love this, please keep updating.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Honlucas: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
77up:
wow I love this, please keep updating.

Oshimili and aniocha APC Dy worry PDP..

Burutu Is for APC..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by maybet081: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Deal with what? When you're returned to your OSU of course. Just wait till after election. We won't forgive this Time around.

Barking as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by sageb: 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Honlucas:

Bro have you seen the results from ughelli south Nd uvwie.. Agege Dy kill sheriff oooo.

As expected Omo Agege will defeat Sheriff.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by YorubaSamurai: 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wainey:
seriously PDP is dying a slow death.
APC in north and west, LP in East.
PDP will only be relevant in Rivers state come 2031
na atiku kill pdp with greediness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by sageb: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Honlucas:

Burutu Is for APC..

Orubebe is Omo Agege for Governor campaign manager, so Burutu will vote For One Agege.
Even Warri South West, Bomadi, Patani, and other Ijaw areas, Omo Agege Will win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by OVB123: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2023
sageb:

As expected
Omo Agege will defeat Sheriff.
Shoes get size. Ibori no b okowa mate. APC go clear delta wella.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Honlucas: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
sageb:

As expected
Omo Agege will defeat Sheriff.

Ethiope west shouted Agege

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Henrymas(m): 4:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
There's no election in Lagos state. The results being declared from the polling units are the evil party apc results of intimidation and voters suppression. The Agberos and cultists, have taken full control of all nooks and crannies around the state.
The useless police force is helpless and redundant. This pseudo democracy or crazydemo, that we practice in this country, must end.
We need the Military to take over the country and restore sanity, as all our politicians had gone mad.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Honlucas: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agege

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Honlucas:

Burutu Is for APC..

Omo Agege is coming 💃

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by kayusely70(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
Henrymas:
There's no election in Lagos state. The results being declared from the polling units are the evil party apc results of intimidation and voters suppression. The Agberos and cultists, have taken full control of all nooks and crannies around the state.
The useless police force is helpless and redundant. This pseudo democracy or crazydemo, that we practice in this country, must end.
We need the Military to take over the country and restore sanity, as all our politicians had gone mad.
Sorry about that your excruciating pains!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) / Falana: Benin Republic Refused To Put Igboho On A Plane Sent By Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.