Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers (18666 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / INEC Explains How the BVAS Machines Work (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by Fearyourcreator: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2023
vastolord4:
It's a better excuse from them and since they're missing, they're aswell shooting themselves in the foot
You don't really know as e dey go.. Stop making noise here
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by Billygee2u: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
If the government doesn't prosecute ex gov Wike and the rivers state REC then Nigeria is truly a zoo.
How will Peter Obi reclaim his stolen mandates from the electoral fraudster who is selected as the president?How can Peter Obi 's lawyer be able to scan the BIVAS and the thumbprints on the ballot papers to authenticate them as INEC chairman has deleted the voters accreditations in the BIVAS to erase trace of illegal thumbprinting.
Is it now you're believing that Zoogeria is a Zoo ?
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by perpeling22(f): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Tofax:
Say it loud
Some defeat are more glorious than some victories. I'm in love with this post. Tinubu victory on my mind.
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by ufuosman(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Nothing dey shock us againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
BeanX:
Wicked Wike my man πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

See the way you are celebrating wickedness, when something evil befalls you or your family members, you will start asking God why life is bad to you.

Use your head dey carry eternal curses. Welldone wink
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by BeanX(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

See the way you are celebrating wickedness, when something evil befalls you or your family members, you will start asking God why life is bad to you.

Use your head dey carry eternal curses. Welldone wink
Shup up you urchin 😑
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
BeanX:
Shup up you urchin 😑

I am not an urchin, you are clearly one. Na Una carry Una dirty tongues chook inside Wike nyash dey hail am as he dey destroy every every.
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by BeanX(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I am not an urchin, you are clearly one. Na Una carry Una dirty tongues chook inside Wike nyash dey hail am as he dey destroy every every.
Are you not Adaojo the urchin again? abeg comot from my front. πŸ˜‚
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by Hychineson(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ok na
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by Goldbw122(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
If them nor rig this election make I know why πŸ˜‚
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by eroticecstasy: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
If the government doesn't prosecute ex gov Wike and the rivers state REC then Nigeria is truly a zoo.
How will Peter Obi reclaim his stolen mandates from the electoral fraudster who is selected as the president?How can Peter Obi 's lawyer be able to scan the BIVAS and the thumbprints on the ballot papers to authenticate them as INEC chairman has deleted the voters accreditations in the BIVAS to erase trace of illegal thumbprinting.

How will Peter Obi that took third want to become first?
Do you have conscience?
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
eroticecstasy:

How will Peter Obi that took third want to become first? Do you have conscience?
tinubu stole his mandate.
Re: 22 BVAS Machines Missing In Rivers by eroticecstasy: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
Revolution2022:
tinubu stole his mandate.

Then he should be second, not third.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / Jonathan Makes 5 Appointments In Education Ministry / Buhari’s Economic Scorecard Is Disastrous ~ Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.