Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election (852 Views)

Voter Apathy: Why Didn't You Vote In Today's Election. / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:
It's very easy to support a party or a candidate but having same feelings like those who are on the ballot can never be the same.

Some of the candidates would experience highest nervousness of their life today, it's just election, the euphoria will soon disappear.

To the supporters, don't sit behind your gadgets to cast your vote, go to your polling unit and vote for the men or women you believe can at least change your community.

Don't be used as political thugs, if the politicians can't arm their relatives, why you? Life is too precious to waste on those who might disappoint later.

Vote wisely
Helinues you have really become very despondent in life. After inciting hatred and violence, you still turn around to spew nonsense. I guess you are jobless and that online scam that gives you small change has finally ended like MMM. You are living a very hard life.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

And you think Lagosians are not aware of those who want to intimidate them, they can't outnumber the voters as some also get their own madness for head.
Lol...u go fear when unknown ghosts begin meche people down...you wan Sabi area pass people wey get the area abi?
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2023
helinues:

You are still not getting the point, the aftermath of the election, is it for development or destruction?
Whichever way it goes...some certain people will dearly pay for it with their lives ND properties.... that's my point
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by kokoA(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2023
All the best to the candidates except Ortom and his stooge in Benue. May they experience the worst defeat ever in the history of elections,. Amen.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

Lol...u go fear when unknown ghosts begin meche people down...you wan Sabi area pass people wey get the area abi?

You are deliberately marketing fear and you think every non-Yoruba, arrived Lagos yesterday? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
Wahala go happen for Lagos o if Sanwo olu no return o....hmmmm wetin I dey see and hear about this election against the Igbos is scary...even if Apc win after election dey go dey hunt Igbo shops and houses with complicated and controversial laws just to make Lagos inhabitable to the Igbos...
Guys stay home o...cuz if u do strong head come out vote they go just mrk ur face and trace u then mercilessly lynch u

Cowards die a thousand times before their dying day. No de instill fear into people. This is childish and nobody has the monopoly of violence
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Exmilitant:
So you think you can wander into another man's region and vote whoever you like just to spite the natives and expect them to clap for you?

Who are the natives? Is GRV a tenant too?
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by SmartPolician: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
What a historic day. This is a day that Lagos became free from invaders from Iragbiji.

Sanwo-Olu will win this election.

That guy is doing well.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

You are deliberately marketing fear and you think every non-Yoruba, arrived Lagos yesterday? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy I no fit just tell you who I be I swear...but blv me I dey very very as in very close to Apc and even my company work directly from them through ministry of work ND housing....I dey code my identity...see that oshodi interchange...na we do am...that long road for ajelogo ketu, those pedestrian bridges from mile12 to haruna Ikorodu, that ebutte ojo jetty, that itedi bridge around Volts na we do am...na state projects....so I they close to them....
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by SmartPolician: 7:09am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
Wahala go happen for Lagos o if Sanwo olu no return o....hmmmm wetin I dey see and hear about this election against the Igbos is scary...even if Apc win after election dey go dey hunt Igbo shops and houses with complicated and controversial laws just to make Lagos inhabitable to the Igbos...
Guys stay home o...cuz if u do strong head come out vote they go just mrk ur face and trace u then mercilessly lynch u

Stop scaring people here.

Igbos are no cowards.

Everyone should go out and vote.

I'm already at my PU waiting for INEC officials and I am impressed with the number of voters and soldiers on ground.

If APC was doing well in Lagos, why would Igbos want to deliberately vote against them?

As for me, I am voting against APC because I need a government that will take those thugs out of Lagos streets.

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by timilehin007(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

That jetty for satellite town, Community, and many more....I don dey their system since time of Fashola...I no be partisan...I no vote for anyone God... though I get PVC cuz you must present am these days....things don set codedly for this election...MC oluomo no dey make empty threat o...And no just him alone
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by system21: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:
....you see wetin them do all the market where Igbos dominated for Lagos after presidential election? That one na rehearsal o...make I burst you brain....MC oluomo get protection from Tinubu...nobody fit do am shit...that's why till now they never ND no fit arrest am...no secret I just yrn u so....many sections of Nigeria securities dey Under Tinubu wing even before he enter....that's why he get confidence to talk anyhow ND throw jibes even against Buhari prior to election....I pity those who still dey undermine Tinubu....life no get duplicate oo
Stop talking trash go out and vote your candidate. What happened in all all dominated by Igbos in lagos only happened in your dream, stop pitying the Igbos pity yourself and your generation
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Mindlog: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

Guy I no fit just tell you who I be I swear...but blv me I dey very very as in very close to Apc and even my company work directly from them through ministry of work ND housing....I dey code my identity...see that oshodi interchange...na we do am...that long road for ajelogo ketu, those pedestrian bridges from mile12 to haruna Ikorodu, that ebutte ojo jetty, that itedi bridge around Volts na we do am...na state projects....so I they close to them....

90% of houses built between 1976 and 1983 in Ojota, na my papa block industry mould the block dem take build am, you see that National theatre Iganmu and Festac Town, my father was one of the subcontractors during the construction.......my birth was registered at Kosofe council when it was still under Shomolu local government......some people, no come Lagos yesterday! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by system21: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

90% of houses built between 1976 and 1983 in Ojota, na my papa block industry mould the block dem take build am, you see that National theatre Iganmu and Festac Town, my father was one of the subcontractors during the construction.......my birth was registered at Kosofe council when it was still under Shomolu local government......some people, no come Lagos yesterday! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No mind the Dundee
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Fahdiga(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Sanwo-Olu will win this election.

That guy is doing well.
Can you bet on it?
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Prenonjebose: 7:39am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

I'm talking about aftermath the election...will the security agents follow you home to guide you?
And I'm not imagining....you see that oshodi interchange...my company n planet constructed it...hence, I'm very close to oshodi and many projects like this around Lagos...I know what I saw and heard round these places
So, from your statement it's even better to come out and vote since there would be an aftermath. Anyway, nothing is happening forget all those talk.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Prenonjebose: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2023
timilehin007:

That jetty for satellite town, Community, and many more....I don dey their system since time of Fashola...I no be partisan...I no vote for anyone God... though I get PVC cuz you must present am these days....things don set codedly for this election...MC oluomo no dey make empty threat o...And no just him alone
You can stay indoors. Allow others go out to vote. All these will not deter people of diverse ethnic and political leanings from performing their civic right .
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by kingthreat(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
What a historic day. This is a day that Lagos became free from invaders from Iragbiji.

Better the invaders from Irabgbiji than baby factory products from Onitsha. grin
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by SmartPolician: 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Can you bet on it?

Nope because I don't care.

However, the mood here shows that APC will win.

I maintained that LP would win Lagos in presidential election and they did.

This time around, APC is winning.

1 Like

Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by Fahdiga(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2023
kingthreat:

Better the invaders from Irabgbiji than baby factory products from Onitsha. grin
Sharap.
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by milcah5050: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
May our votes count, by the grace of INEC. Amen. May our votes count, by the grace of INEC. Amen. ...
Re: All The Best To All The Guber Candidates In Today's Election by kingthreat(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fahdiga:
Sharap.

Get lost loser.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Went To Court To Sleep / Alex Otti Court Annulment - My Personal Take / Meet The Official Photographer To The President Of Nigeria, Bola Tinubu. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.