Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57160 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by sencekompis: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Trouble maker
bad loser
ARREST HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Tareq1105: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2023
casualobserver:
Obi has misled the Obidients and now the Obidients are misleading Obi

His problem is he's very weak. He doesn't have his own mind. In Enugu State Obi said they should vote Mr A, Hajia Aisha Yusuf said No, they should vote Mr B.

So also in other states.

Do you still see Datti Ahmed with him? They have the results collated from their Agents and they know they lost. Obi is only trying to save face.

He would not sit down and think.

Tomorrow he would still be looking for one media house to visit. If none, he would tweet to impress his gullible obi-idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Everlastingson: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Obi is in court already.. Why going to media out to say rubbish as usual?

Barking like a dog as usual.. Obi is a national disgrace

I don't know how old you are. But you should not call your own father a dog.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by naijainstinct: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Dreal1247:
President elect is the highest possible position of Tinubu. He cannot enter into that seat.
What will happen to you if he does?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by sencekompis: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Nnamdi kanu dey inside cooler, if obi do too much pls change his location. simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Just imagine the rubbish, Godfather of thuggery and rigging structure talking. INEC structure president.

And he didn't ask security agencies to caution MC Oluomo or whatever he is called.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by maestroferddi: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu and his people don't obviously know that most people of Nigeria will not operate in docility should he continue in tyrannical posturings should he manage to keep a mandate that was obtained under strange circumstances...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by tyinfinity: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Northeners that have majority votes reject obi .despite the fact that he rigged convincingly in southeast he woefully come third beaten by his political boss Atiku Abubakar to his usual third position .obi is a thief .he wants to get public sympathy after failing to get what he can never have

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Bimpe29: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.
Good to know that you are recognize the fact that you are wrong.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by LordPsalm(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
29th May seem close but far from Tinubu and his cohorts.

If una think say that drug dealer go sit on that seat, yall must be deluded and insane
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by render01(f): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
But honestly, the presidential election was really disappointing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by sencekompis: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
DSS WILL SHORTLY ARREST THE BASTARD OBI simple.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by asksafe(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
TINUBU the Jagaban of NIGERIA is ur next president, OBI and his gullible followers should go and hold transformers because their dream can never come to pass. OBI is ipob and ipob can never be Nigeria President but IPOB president.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Commandoabdul(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
fortunateme:
Thief runneth when no one pursueth. Return the stolen mandate.
To a third position
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Dottormentor: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
U better leave Nigeria because you and your family will be arrested soon.
Eniya bi ewure
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Tareq1105: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
JealousCobra:

How can an INEC elect president arrest an official Nigerians elect president.. how possible could that be 😎

He would join Kanu very soon and it's only then he would know that incitement is an offense.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by wirinet(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
fford:

This came as he asked the national Broadcasting Commission NBC to caution television stations against granting access to Obi to delegitimize the presidential election.

‘We also advise the NBC to caution TV houses giving Obi the platform to de-legitimise a free and fair election, when he has taken his case to court”, he stated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/

Ominous times ahead in Nigeria for press and general freedom in Nigeria. President Tinubu would make military head of state Muhammadu Buhari look like a Saint.

Till today Trump is still denying the 2019 election victory of President Biden and no one has threatened him with arrest.

Once Tinubu resumes power, anyone that denies his election victory will be arrested and locked up extrajudicially.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by chrisblack1234: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
The same tinubu who is desperate, emilokan.calling obi desperate. May this man never be my President..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by kammali: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi take time and stop lie to us, tinubu is not your mate if you refuse to stop lie you will great.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by tooth4tooth: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2023
PHIPEX:
Who declared IBB winner?
You are not even coherent with your question yet you want to argue about what you know nothing about.

Humfrey Nwosu was then the chairman of NEC now INEC who decleared MKO the winner of June 12 1993 election. So it an insult when you likened Obi with MKO cos the former came third and the latter came first. undecided
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by lildush(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Osibanjo is warming up to take over from buhari.. come may 29th.. this I saw last night...u can insult me if u want. But write it down n keep somewhere for reference. Incase u will forget... Nigeria must be great .
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by christistruth01: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are the most stupid idiot ever. How is Ojukwu's scenario linked with Peter Obi. Look you will soon be picked up by the DSS for your inciteful comment and you will explain the link between Peter Obi and Ojukwu.

Ordinary Simon Ekpa you cannot handle

Peter Obi is using Ojukwu 's tactic of Fake News Propaganda and mass deception of his People

Do you think that 3 million People in their right minds will be willing to die for nothing ?
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Tee2027: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Security agency should arrest Obi with immediate effect. Arrest the bastard now.

This occult bitch want to make sure since kanu did not succeeded to burn Nigeria down he (obi) has made up his mind to burn Nigeria down but before he burn it down his own life must be burn down.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by tammie24: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Mynd44 rule 2
yes you are

Let me reiterate his comment again

Call FBI
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Eriggayabdem: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Hohohoho...
The fear of OBI has gripped them..all of them...from top to bottom...
Agbado chairman that has disgraced himself and ridiculed the state and its citizenry has suddenly become sober and is talking about public conduct. God punish agbado chairman and his corn-stipated and corn-fused urchins...
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by sunray(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

FAILED woefully to Peter Obi and PDP in
*Osun State
*Lagos State
*FCT Abuja where All tribes Reside.
*Aso Rock (which has his, Osinbajo inside) sad
And other Enlightened States. 😒

Even Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, and Oyo states he 'won'.
There were NO JUBILATIONS at all. embarassed

Tinubu is INEC's President. The most ILLEGITIMATE president Elect Nigerians have seen. undecided

Says OBINEC.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by wirinet(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
DenreleDave:
Obi is in court already.. Why going to media out to say rubbish as usual?

Barking like a dog as usual.. Obi is a national disgrace

Freedom of speech and expression as enshrined in our constitution. Buhari and Atiku had rejected the election victory of their opponents in the past, and no one threatened them with arrests.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Badgers14: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.
Thank God we are not in a military regime.

Tinubu could give interviews and credit the election as well..

Free country!

You have freedom to air your views and your opinions, and I have freedom to air my views and my opinions as well.. that's just the way it is..
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mccullum: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu will definitely humble Obi in court, I've seen some calling him INEC president, still expecting their Obituary to become Supreme court president via him delusional case..

Jagaban is the next president of Nigeria by May 29 with the will of God.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Way4orward: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Look at this criminal
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
christistruth01:

Ordinary Simon Ekpa you cannot handle

Oga keep misbehaving your eye will soon clear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Emmy Kasbit Designed Theresa May’s Jacket She Wore In Nigeria / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.