Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (57158 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Ephraim Nwuzi: Rivers Rep Arrested, Remanded In Prison For Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ImoleNaija: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

Show me how he has been my headache. Your mind plays tricks on you and you are imaging what doesn't exist. This is the hallmark of not having sense.

Here is your vomit, you can swallow it. Your second post after creating the account.

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Exclusive101: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2023
Are you a cursed foolish soul how many did he arrest when he was governor ?
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Killermamba: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by bencr7: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Inec president is speaking,u never yet enter,u don they call security,omo buhari will be learner from diz guy.
Nigeria be ready.
Even one state he be dictator,now as a president of a whole country na undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
INEC chairman admitted there were hitches.Yakubu Mahmoud even replaced all the electoral officers that took part in the presidential election.Doesnt that prove that the election wasnt credible?
Them never swear this man in he don dey dish out orders.Nigeria go suffer for this man.A return to civilian dictatorship is not out of place.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Believeintruth: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Here is your vomit, you can swallow it. Your second post after creating the account.

That alone doesn't prove anything that Tinubu is my headache. I stated facts which is the truth because he was not done anything in the real sense of the word
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Exclusive101: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
So it is Tinubu that made Jonathan government ungovernable not Atiku n Buhari again. It indeed takes a weird kind of foolishness to be Igbo

LesbianBoy:
The NBC should not listen to tinubu and allow themselves to be bought like other agencies in the country angry

As for tinubu, if he thinks he can steal Peter obi mandate and rule in peace then he is a comedian angry

Not everyone is like those you support tinubu and shettima who made jonathan government ungovernable by unleashing violence. angry

Ever heard of peaceful protest before? angry
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by XY23: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2023
fford:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/

Lol. These ones are afraid that PO holds the aces. One wrong word from him, combined with the years of dissatisfaction of the masses, there will be little fires everywhere. They are so keen on 'saving one Nigeria' because it service their mundane interests. There are many people in the streets who are no longer interested in the existence of Nigeria. Their Illegality has always thrived, but this year's own is a SMOKING GUN. Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Lacash: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2023
fford:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/tinubu-asks-security-agencies-to-caution-obi-over-inciting-comments/amp/
I think He should be arrested for treason with immediate effect and make him not to see the sun of the day just like his cohort, Nnamdi Kunu😄😄
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by akezn: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2023
I am still looking for the inciting statement. All I see from the write up is someone who is scared.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mylove55(f): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Just imagine the rubbish, Godfather of thuggery and rigging structure talking. INEC structure president.
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet me,
Obi will wait till next 16 yrs
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by DeOTR: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are NOT wrong, bro!

He Will because the Guilt of Rigging is Eating him up Badly. embarassed 😔

Tinubu is most ILLEGITIMATE Presidential elect we have seen!
Even Yaradua case was Better!🤨

A Man that lost woefully in his own Osun State, Lagos State, SE, SS, FCT Abuja, and also in ASO Rock!
Depending on North East Hausa/Fulani votes and Heavy INEC Rigging! sad

So you rather want a man that lost 5 of 6 SW states, lost woefully in the NW and NE to be declared the winner? Since when has winning SE determines who rules this country?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2023
Lacash:
I think He should be arrested for treason with immediate effect and make him not to see the sun of the day just like his cohort, Nnamdi Kunu😄😄
But INEC chairman admitted that there were hitches which made him to replace the electoral officers that took part in the presidential election.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Saidfx(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
When this man becomes President I can just about see him arresting anyone who disagrees with him, though I hope I'm very wrong.

You are wrong. He would ensure & implement mental torture to his victims, especially the restless folks from Obidient community grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by sreamsense: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are NOT wrong, bro!

He Will because the Guilt of Rigging is Eating him up Badly. embarassed 😔

Tinubu is most ILLEGITIMATE Presidential elect we have seen!
Even Yaradua case was Better!🤨

A Man that lost woefully in his own Osun State, Lagos State, SE, SS, FCT Abuja, and also in ASO Rock!
Depending on North East Hausa/Fulani votes and Heavy INEC Rigging! sad

Tinubu lost in Osun and Lagos State that are his strong base because election was not rigged, if election was rigged as portrayed, then obi and PDP can't win in those areas. However, obi won 97/85% in South east his strong base because election there was properbly rigged. How do you expect obi to win when he is not loved in the north with poor campaign penetration and in other south west where Tinubu is stronger. South east that can not give other candidates even 20% of their votes to other candidates is expecting other regions like south west and north that have contesting candidates to give 25% to obi. How is that possible? Obi lost, he should stop wasting his time and resources. He lacks national spread!
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by adioolayi(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
The crying must stop, really..

Pete Obi is just crying about angry grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Invitationn: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
seanfer:
I think Obi should stop going to media houses to discredit the election just because he lost.
He’s in court already challenging the result and giving interviews by claiming he won the election without evidence is not good for the stability of the country.
Thank God we are not in a military regime.
Mr “Due process” is going rogue 😅 He should maintain the “due process” energy biko.
Obi is just a sore loser. Man cried like a baby on national TV, geez!
He thinks Tinubu is Ngige.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Bahdguyishere: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi is a stupid boy. We told them but they won't listen. Abeg where's Prince of Lagos? He has gone back to his potopoto republic.
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
instead you gp caution your thugs and agberos..na obi you want NBC to caution....
y
which one be ethnic south east again/ what about tribal southwest?
this country can never be fine....just see wetin leaders dey comment and talk!
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by wildernessVoice: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Which kind winner...?
After announcement the whole nation was quite like graveyard, no jubilation even in the camp of the assumed winner.
No Peace for the wicked.
This write up is just guilty conscience of a thief.
*Rejected by Lagos he claimed to have built
* His predecessor that he wants to built on his legacy rejected
* His Campaign DG lost Senate and couldn't deliver his state as a seating Governor.
* His party Chairman couldn't deliver his state.
* His hench men of Kaduna and Kano couldn't deliver their States.
* Lost woefully in FCT the seat of power he wants to occupy.
So which government of the people (democracy) is he talking about than INEC permutation of figures.

We are waiting for May 29th shocker...!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Petdagr8t(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria is finished, how can a yet to be sworn in president elect allow such varacious statement to be released in him name.
Bola Tinubu should be caution against such a reckless statement which is capable of setting this country on fire .
I hope Bayo and his master are well informed that Peter Obi is only excercising his fundamental right of freedom of expression.
How can you rob someone and stop him from shouting Ole Ole Barawo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Uniique(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu is Like a Man that steals HOT Akara and put inside his Pocket. sad 😕

Such a Person will NEVER KNOW PEACE till he drops the Akara! embarassed

What if the Akara cold for him pocket?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by OlawaleBammie: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Felabrity:
They never enter office, they don dey silence media

If na me be tinubu, a go silence any media u want to use grin

Arise TV would not work for four years if dey don't stop their nonsense...

This is what we called POWER grin
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ImoleNaija: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

That alone doesn't prove anything that Tinubu is my headache. I stated facts which is the truth because he was not done anything in the real sense of the word

Let's resume the conversation when you have your first bleed for politics. You were probably not yet conceived or eating from your Mom's pot of soup when people like Tinubu started bleeding for politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by ShakurMY(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
IVORY2009:
Inec president Tinubu

Mumu, obi himself knows he won't win

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Mylove55(f): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Killermamba:

You won free and fair, why then are you afraid. Omo ale
who is afraid?
If not your obi.diot that is giving you unrealistic hope,
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by norriswood(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
domDva:
Just imagine the rubbish, Godfather of thuggery and rigging structure talking. INEC structure president.
..barking hungry bull dog..take ur pains energy to somewhere else
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by JealousCobra(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Tareq1105:

He would join Kanu very soon and it's only then he would know that incitement is an offense.

Kanu was a portion of Igbo s project which is the IPOB in whom not all the Igbos believed in....45%.

Obi's case is different, not only that 98% of Igbos supports him other well meaning Nigerians also have his back mostly youths. It will be a national catastrophe if such move entails.

And meanwhile can you describe the magnitude of his offense here 😎
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Stanbaba30: 10:11am On Mar 18, 2023
budaatum:
Don’t bother your self. He will NEVER rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Padipadi(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are scared and it is the guilt feeling from your conscience
Ment dey worry you
Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by LesbianBoy(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
tammie24:
yes you are

Let me reiterate his comment again

Call FBI

Mynd44 Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments by Invitationn: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
sreamsense:

Tinubu lost in Osun and Lagos State that are his strong base because election was not rigged, if election was rigged as portrayed, then obi and PDP can't win in those areas. However, obi won 97/85% in South east his strong base because election there was properbly rigged. How do you expect obi to win when he is not loved in the north with poor campaign penetration and in other south west where Tinubu is stronger. South east that can not give other candidates even 20% of their votes to other candidates is expecting other regions like south west and north that have contesting candidates to give 25% to obi. How is that possible? Obi lost, he should stop wasting his time and resources. He lacks national spread!
Obi is playing the Donald Trump script. He forgot how badly it ended for Trump.
He has an active support base that’s very active on social media. Like Nnamdi Kanu headless mob, they need someone to control their brain and they found that person in Obi since Kanu is wasting away in Kuje😅

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Unveils Habeebat Deen As Female Deputy Governorship Candidate / 67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Police Jeep Trapped At Ariaria Market In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.