Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC (37722 Views)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Photos Of Kayode Fayemi With His Wife At Isan Ekiti Casting Their Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Greatlee54: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Polling Unit no dey Delta State abi Delta State no need good governance?

I repeat that she's very mad.

Abeg INEC write una figures πŸ˜‚

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, it's the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.
you are irredeemably stupid
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Moblux(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

Where exactly was he 1999, as lecturer of law Unilag before he was appointed as AG & commisioner of justice after Tinubu became governor. So you followed him with a Camera in 1999 to know if he voted and where he actually voted and what Time he voted. What if he was out of the country election week1999? . Besides even some people with PVC for one reason or the other,might decide not to come out on election day. Just as Wizkid was specifically attending a function in Ghana this particular last election.

How hard for you to get the drift?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by OmonnakOdapig: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Moblux:

How hard for me to get the drift?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Mrtaye: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
duro4chang:
If the polling unit is within her reach, I don't see any big deal in that. It happens like that for convenience purpose
I think safety is her concern here as vgc is her previous polling unit and much more secured as opposed to the express road
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by optionalY09: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ohh this is the girl that was acting sex money, these guys have character problem
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Sheggy13(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Hope you know that Lag unduly favoured by the FG? Attention is given to it at the expense of the devt of other states. That's why it is highly populated with people from other states.
Most of the companies are headquartered in Lag. With enough federal presence. The state is advantaged and privileged even far more than FCT Abuja at the expense of others.

Let the state be decongested so that all these squabbles will cease.
So it's the FG that forced private companies and multinationals to site their headquarters in Lagos? This narrative of Lagos state being favoured by FG is totally false - OBJ frustrated Tinubu as governor, Jonathan sidelined Lagos and the entire South West, Buhari focused on his North. Even when Lagos applied for special status to be given support by FG cos of the pressure other Nigerians put on it with their population, it was mostly national assembly members from South East that opposed that. So tell me how Lagos state is favoured in today's Nigeria. Here is a state that stopped being FCT almost 40 years ago now. Lagos state under subsequent governments have provided a thriving and conducive environment and infrastructure for business, that's why people and businesses are trooping in. Simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
MAKE up IS SO DECEPTIVE,SEE THIS BABE WITHOUT MAKE UP,BE LIKE VILLAGE CHAMPION. grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Aurelius1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Vivianat:

I reason like a goat.
I know.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Sheggy13(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

And u want the country to get better...u are an undiluted enemy of the state....people like u should be arrested for not allowing the electorates make their choice
If you didn't condemn what happened in the South East during the Presidential election where people that came to vote APC were bullied and assaulted openly with the videos everywhere, then you have no moral justification to talk ill of what's happening in Lagos.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
kollinzgee:
They want you to come to the express so thugs can attack you...Apc!!!!!!! grin grin grin

These APC just too get sense grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Naijagoodman: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

If there's anybody this olosho should vote against, it's the donkey's stooge , Sheriff Whatever, in Asaba.

There's no difference between me and GRV except that he's a stupider social media troll than me and I speak better. As for Governor of Lagos State - he will not become one.
Isn't it too early for you to be stupid?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by CBR100: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:

You are a shame

Look at all the comments 🀣 above
Nigerians are sick and even people are liking his comments
Where is the most educated, Liberal and accommodating gibberish the South west keep deceiving the world with

dey play......until ngozi chinedu rule kano
akinsanya kamorudeen rule enugu

nah till then chinedu will come and rule Lagos
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sheggy13:

So it's the FG that forced private companies and multinationals to site their headquarters in Lagos? This narrative of Lagos state being favoured by FG is totally false - OBJ frustrated Tinubu as governor, Jonathan sidelined Lagos and the entire South West, Buhari focused on his North. Even when Lagos applied for special status to be given support by FG cos of the pressure other Nigerians put on it with their population, it was mostly national assembly members from South East that opposed that. So tell me how Lagos state is favoured in today's Nigeria. Here is a state that stopped being FCT almost 40 years ago now. Lagos state under subsequent governments have provided a thriving and conducive environment and infrastructure for business, that's why people and businesses are trooping in. Simple as that.
So you wanna send these millions of people out of Lagos because they want to exercise their fundamental human rights of voting?

Yes Lagos is prosperous that's why it attracted the most high skilled talented professionals in the country.

This particular scenario is what happened in America 2008 when Barrack Obama (the offspring of an emigrant emerged as the first black president of United States of America.

He was celebrated there and was able to rule for 8years.

But here in Nigeria na wahala. People decided to reason upside down
This particular behaviour u guys are displaying leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Let the contestants slug it out on a level playing field and let the best man win.

Investors are watching closely.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Bobbiee: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
God punish Seun and all the Mods in Nairaland for encouraging hate speech. May they die untimely deaths and childless
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:

We are simply doing everything possible to prevent migrants and Yoruba haters from taking over our state. It is a legitimate duty.
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:
I think it's time for military takeover

'Hoe'lu! All this shenanigan to call Olu? Wanders shall never end.

Hoelu!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by GreyLaw(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Another fool spotted. You will remain a fool at forty.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by bdon123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Look at this compound fool
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by VOR2019: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
grin grin grin
Hoelujohn:
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

At least she is not seeking the attention from a slum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In your limited mind, she is another "omo ibo"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If they had voted in that field in the last election, why the sudden change?

The network was bad in that area. So they have to move to a more open space. Nothing satisfies you people.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Go home if you’re not voting APC. The owners of the land have spoken and so shall it be.
Dear seun, kindly investigate seunmsg. He has returned to his dastardly act of using bots on this forum.

Thanks
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Mindlog: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asswipemod:

The network was bad in that area. So they have to move to a more open space. Nothing satisfies you people.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Network was bad in that area but Omoni was online from that same space in an open play field? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Go home if you’re not voting APC. The owners of the land have spoken and so shall it be.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Professor of Thuggonomics, University of Bourdillon.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:

Oboy I be south South guy. We receive the highest financial allocations in Nigeria. Our governors embezzle the allocations while we fight over Lagos.

Come back to Delta State, campaign and vote against Okowa's stooge. If Okowa was as effective as Sanwo-olu Deltans would be happy.

No be juju be that? Everyone abandoned their hometowns and states to fight over Yoruba territory.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by vikstandon(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Phones should not be allowed in custodial centers (Prisons and Psychiatric Hospitals).

Please in which of them are you admitted?
That contraband needs to be retrieved from you.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Beverlyjean(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sheggy13:

If you didn't condemn what happened in the South East during the Presidential election where people that came to vote APC were bullied and assaulted openly with the videos everywhere, then you have no moral justification to talk ill of what's happening in Lagos.

Tell me what happened in SE and post proofs...stop throwing lies...if u don't understand the meaning of the man that was saying Elupee 71 ...then u are dull ... that simply means everyone stood as one to vote for obi... mention the election violence in SE .... look at what is happening in lagos today ..urchins causing mayhem
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
Fut9ure:

You are a shame

Look at all the comments 🀣 above
Nigerians are sick and even people are liking his comments
Where is the most educated, Liberal and accommodating gibberish the South west keep deceiving the world with

Ok, we have heard. Is it only us that should be accommodating in the whole South? Why can't you guys go and fight your leaders at home so they can make the place a safe haven for residential and business purposes? Dem swear for una say make Yousef no de accommodating?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by judedwriter(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Seriously I had a dream resembling a military take over....

Hope it doesn't come true.
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Network was bad in that area but Omoni was online from that same space in an open play field? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That BVAS machine has a broader bandwidth and consumes a special type of data which supercedes that of an ordinary iphone. They need a more open area. grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Way4orward:

Look at this idiot.

You should have said if Delta State doesn't have space for them to relocate those oil companies head offices in Lagos to Delta State.

When you won't stop kidnapping the workers and expatriates nko? If na you you no go relocate your office to a safer place?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Asswipemod: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

She doesn't care if Delta state rots, but she carry Lagos State for head like gala. Bikonu, are there no Hausas in Lagos? Infact Northerners in Lagos could even be more that the SE/SS but u don't see Hausas meddling in SW politics because we have the number.
If u guys don't cut these people to sizes ehn, I go vex well well.
Stop giving them PVCs in the SW

Which imaginary numbers do you guys keep touting? Is it not the ones you import from Chad, Niger and Mali or do you think people don't know?
Re: Omoni Oboli Cries Out, Calls On INEC To Allow Them Cast Their Vote At VGC by Dedeity: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Omoni Oboli dey craze.

Mad man. It's people like you that deserve to be sold out as slaves

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Distributes Food Items In Enugu West / Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Kabiru MijinΓ½awa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.